Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
@ranju - you are ignorin me..😭 and  @Sree this is for you Sathu's lines -
"This is his way of seeking forgiveness pf rash act,this is redemption of error that he had committed...Not for him the crying and bawling,not for him the tolling of bells in the temples and craving forgiveness..Arnav rectifies his omission quietly with dignity and humility"
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† Daamp club it is. Daadi the vamp πŸ˜†

Aamp tho waste hogaya...Anjai baby mended her ways. So aamp is dissolved. Instead a daamp.πŸ˜‰

I love the name πŸ˜† Lets see is she is a full on Vamp or just a strict sankskari Dadi who will give us our long awaited makeover of Khushi with beautiful sarees and better hairstyle.

Waise whenever we open a club things go the other way, so it might happen again.Embarrassed

PS: Note to self, Avoid Redux during work when Krishy is here...too distracting for work Ouch
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

Ok guys...Now I am back to serious mode...

Now I am someone who is bogged down by my own expectations. If any kind soul is around please comfort me😭

1. Where is the zee spoiler about arnav repenting and hurting himself
  2. Where is the terrace confrontation of arnav-shyam-khushi?
  3. Where is the terrace to road to temple journey of the duo?
  4. Where is the rain pain?
  5. Where is the road side breakdown?

I had set my expectations so high that I feel that would have been a better track. Or am I into a surprise and CVs will actually show this later? any wise souls around? I have been asking this question everywhere around in the forum. πŸ˜­
Why why why they are rushing? and closed the tracks so soon?

sree evrything will be fine,,,,,,,,,😑
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abavi

I am Vidya,
Call me Vi for short as others here do 😊

Ok vi SureπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Ok guys...Now I am back to serious mode...

Now I am someone who is bogged down by my own expectations. If any kind soul is around please comfort me😭

1. Where is the zee spoiler about arnav repenting and hurting himself
  2. Where is the terrace confrontation of arnav-shyam-khushi?
  3. Where is the terrace to road to temple journey of the duo?
  4. Where is the rain pain?
  5. Where is the road side breakdown?

I had set my expectations so high that I feel that would have been a better track. Or am I into a surprise and CVs will actually show this later? any wise souls around? I have been asking this question everywhere around in the forum. πŸ˜­
Why why why they are rushing? and closed the tracks so soon?

Shoorps,

Track Change !!

Arnav is repenting big time but in his own style ...notice his reactions when Khushi sees the pearls  n tell me u did not see a man regreting his past actions..
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ranju, my jaan... I'm with you in your 'i love daadi' camp. Hope she treats Kushi as a '25 yr old responsible women'. Not as Naani's 5yr old Bitiya...

May be not the typical saas, bt she should not fall for Kushi's sweet talks.

And BARUN.. He is an 'original piece with no substitutes yaar.
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riti4u

@ranju - you are ignorin me..😭 and  @Sree this is for you Sathu's lines -

"This is his way of seeking forgiveness pf rash act,this is redemption of error that he had committed...Not for him the crying and bawling,not for him the tolling of bells in the temples and craving forgiveness..Arnav rectifies his omission quietly with dignity and humility"

I already posted you a reply above. I was not talking about redemption. I was talking about the loops.
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sathyaaa this one is for u *THUD*

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

Lucky

I have a feeling she will be strict only with Kushi.. Because Payal is out of bounds for her.. she is a Raizada bahu.. But Kushi is a Malik!

She might ask payal to follow simple things but For kushi she is will be out and right strict and this will irk Arnav hightime

Vi ..i don't think  she will punish kushi so much that irk Arnav,But she will make Kushi understood the ASR even better ..

their Bond will strengthen by her..kushi only thinking that her parents will react about her contract marriage..
she is not thinking what the hell RM family will go through if they hear about contract marriage..

Kushi being naturally a sweet persons she is Good with all RM family..

if you see Kushi always thinks about her Di payal..not even once she tried to think how to save her relationship and status at RM family..

Now kushi will realize she is too an important part the family. even her  decisions would be taken seriously at RM Family as the Bahu of the family.

she should feel responsibility  Of RM house ..as bahu that can only come from under dadi supervision     

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Riti...its not about redemption...I do not mind if arnie boy repent or not, as log as he is correcting the steps its fine. But as doods say there are some loops that needs to be closed in the story. right?

- See we all predicted terrace confrontation for shyam arnav khushi  after the terrace saga or slap, MU and truth is displayed. We did not get that I feel that loop incomplete now...πŸ˜•

- Then the road side convo of khushi - shyam, shyam - arnav, arnav - khushi is done? No more road side confrontations?πŸ˜• Loop is closed?

- MU triggered the road side breakdown of arnav with fires around...So MU clearance should have a road side breakdown or something with rain pain to douse the fire na...

something like doods say aesthetic story telling? 
Were we overestimating CVs all the while?

thats why I dont get into predictions and I even not understand the same... for me IPK has always been unpredictable and NOM to all future predictors here..but for me I love what they showed till now... for me greatest redemption that arnie did was to establish his trust on khushi when all evidence and proofs were against her... this cumin frm a man who said he cant trust anyone other than his own eyes..is a big thing...