Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vasiraju

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

I loved Dadi at SBS footage ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i felt like she is the only one who have Brain to control Raizada family strictly ...

That is why even ASR  cannot  speak against her ,Kisiski mann mani nahi chelega ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†,,,

i like people who speaks straight farwad ...she will teach kushi and payal how should they behave like Raizada bahu's ..she is not gray..i am sure about that  

She looked like a saadhu who has forgotten to pack all her compassion, kindness and love pouches along with her ,,,,seemed quite strict...I am wondering how Naani N  Daadi will interact...
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

Ranji...I see dangerously high amount of phangirlism in the reply. So I am staying away๐Ÿ˜‰ You take the one and only real barun sobti...I will adjust the Body doubles as the joining bonus๐Ÿ˜†

Daadi...If the mighty ASR could not reform khushi from a naughty kid to a woman with all the romance and punishment... daadi kya cheeze hai...yaar Lets see...I am gonna love the fights between arnie boy and daadi...๐Ÿ˜†

As long as you talk about ASR, I am a critic.. the moment I see the name Barun Sobti, I turn into a PHANGUL

@ALL

read this :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3131960

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vasiraju

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

I loved Dadi at SBS footage ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i felt like she is the only one who have Brain to control Raizada family strictly ...

That is why even ASR  cannot  speak against her ,Kisiski mann mani nahi chelega ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†,,,

i like people who speaks straight farwad ...she will teach kushi and payal how should they behave like Raizada bahu's ..she is not gray..i am sure about that  

Lucky

I have a feeling she will be strict only with Kushi.. Because Payal is out of bounds for her.. she is a Raizada bahu.. But Kushi is a Malik!

She might ask payal to follow simple things but For kushi she is will be out and right strict and this will irk Arnav hightime
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hayeee,what a look wat a stare๐Ÿ˜sachchi saasein ruk jayegi

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Nehiii

trin...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JRia

What happened to DB?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Abavi..They can for sometime use it when Khushi also feels that she cannot stay away from him..It will be so much fun..Then Biwa will be singing

Tumko Chuke bhi chuneko Karta hai dil
Paake bhi Paaneko karta hai dil๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sree07

wow kya baat hai... Welcomes welcomes...

Damp club it is..

I think I should inform sandy and tin tin...as well...

Sree what club are you opening without me???? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Waise I'm in by default ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And people stop posting these cute GIFs here...It's distracting me from my work ๐Ÿ˜ก 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Nehiii

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

She looked like a saadhu who has forgotten to pack all her compassion, kindness and love pouches along with her ,,,,seemed quite strict...I am wondering how Naani N  Daadi will interact...

but did you observe her love for Chote? she tried to hug him I think but bitwa was too shocked to respond ๐Ÿ˜†

Waise bitwa is bada partial... per choohta hain toh sirf buaji ka aur dadi ka... nani ka kya kasoor? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

these type of dadis usually have extra pyaar for potas... may be before the hadsa happened, chote was the pampered kid of Maliks? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Hayeee,what a look wat a stare๐Ÿ˜sachchi saasein ruk jayegi

๐Ÿ˜hayeee...ruk gaye...