Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

U mean keeping a tab on their Pyaar...

We need some one like her ...for chori chori...chupke chupke...Pyaar scenes...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Humari kayal ktni milti julti hai๐Ÿ˜
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Hey Tanths..๐Ÿค—

Bitwa is hopeless. He will stick to hands and forehead only.  Khak torso stamp karega..๐Ÿ˜†

Oye, kaise touch kar payega bey... saare din Maternity suits pehenke ghoomti hai... watch My Bituwa in Teri Meri.. ek jagah nahi choda...
serialfan2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Ahhh
Khushi might be getting worried bcoz bitwa din t answer her calls,sudenly comes infront of her,Bitiya gets hyper,Sawal pe sawal,(like Mehandhi Day)biwa holding her hand ,makes her sit on the sofa and calms her,assures her nothing to wrry Boom Dadi enters๐Ÿ˜†

Aadath se majboor hai hamare bitwa!! Now that he has expressed (in broad daylight and open doors) to our bitya how important she is, he holds her hands 24x7.

yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

It will not be a saas Bahu drama yaar... I do not think that Daadi will last long too..*The Kaddoos one* ..she may be the key needed ..

Well reading about it... well she might be a "Parampara aur Sanskaar" se bhari hui Dadi... who wants things her way... and maybe because she has just come from the ashram ppl will pamper her whims and fancy for a while... 
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Sharmi.๐Ÿค— Its abt dadi...SBS has come..ArShi are holding hands and sitting and dadi marroes entry..Arnav shocked and takes blessing from dadi. Dadi sngry at Khushi don know the reason..So thats what she is going to come between the love birds...

She has to Divya,

No one is ready to take the job of keeping ArHi apart after what happened to DB...
Now they have brought in a safe bet who will not have any account in any social networks๐Ÿ˜†
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

To make dadi angry at khushi๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

@Sathu: Yes, Till date Khushi has been an azaad panchi in RM... jo marzi aaye karti rehti hain.. also she acts like an outsider.. now Dadi should make her realize that she is the bahu of the khandaan and she needs to follow certain norms..

@SREE: THERE IS ONE AND ONLY ONE BARUN SOBTI IN THE WORLD... The day you find somebody like him, it will be the end of the world... You can love dadi, you can hate dadi, but you cannot ignore her, for she will bring the change in Khushi.. From a jhalli to a woman.. oh damn Ranju is sooo excited !!!

That is true, Ranju ... She has always behaved  as if  she is not bound by RM rules, has done many things without bothering about  RM's status...High time she was made to realize that  not only is she a Gupta Daughter but she is also a  Raizada DIL and shud behave appropriately !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abavi

Sree i am signing up for this club... only that she needs to be like a vamp but actually a good lady with good intentions in heart!

I am all for Dadi giving Kushi a tough time... and getting arnav pissed off! But no rona dhona please!

Finally first member for the club ๐Ÿค— belcomes...belcomes
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oye, kaise touch kar payega bey... saare din Maternity suits pehenke ghoomti hai... watch My Bituwa in Teri Meri.. ek jagah nahi choda...

I second u Tanths,see he gifted her a Saree not a Anarkali๐Ÿ˜‰
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

With all the tension that Dadima buildsup right now.. with no touching hands no looking into eyes and stuff.. Bitwa will blow the top anytime and get to dcross beyond hands, legs and forhead...
wait and watch๐Ÿ˜ˆ