IP Redux; Nemesis !!! Third thread - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nivedha84

Arre yaar ZU, iam not gussa just disappointed,😊lets forget ,yep i'll  PM doodsie and i'll again post the Q here so that we can have the discussions.

Nivi I can understand but we need to understand Doods and Sathya too ...they have so many to reply sometimes it does happen that they miss out on few ...next time try to post your question quoting them..thats one trick...what all we have to do to get the attention of mummy and papa🤣

these two are two gracious souls ...totally down to earth  ...with such talent they could easily have been 
so proudy heads...

But I totally understand your grouse ..Hugs babe🤗

Post your questions nah...if not like Doods but here we do have some intelligent souls😛
Originally posted by tanthya

Some day being..Judgement day !!

have u considered the fate of Poor Arni Boy as he defuses one fire after another lit by ur daughter !! 😡 ...Poor Arnie boy will die a monk without receiving one kiss on his laal laal hont!!😭

Aww   The pleasure is mine sweet heart !!🤗

Daadi is lit by khushi? I mean that fire 😳is lit by my baby ? How come?😡 

@bold... I do feel for him. Real poor thing. My baby should have let him kiss her on Friday. But something was def edited out I wonder what.😳

Nyway doncha worry my dear arnie boy(If he continues like Friday I am on the verge of adopting him)... if you do not get the kiss from khushi come to IF, I am sure you will not be disappointed ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sree07

@bold... I do feel for him. Real poor thing. My baby should have let him kiss her on Friday. But something was def edited out I wonder what.😳

Nyway doncha worry my dear arnie boy(If he continues like Friday I am on the verge of adopting him)... if you do not get the kiss from khushi come to IF, I am sure you will not be disappointed ðŸ˜†

@bold: by this I remember reading a post on IF when one girl posted that she had not yet seen the
miss kiss scene of Diwali she received 2-3 bashing pms for missing it out..totally crazy forum🤣
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

shock entry u mean😆

These two are villian for each other...Khushi was chased by ASR hatred...now his over-love!! ðŸ¤£

Never learn lessons...They don't close their room door...nor stop flirting in hall...🤣

If this daadi is sharp tounged as Mami..and strict as Naani...its a hell...

😆😆
Arnav is sitting on the Sofa, clutching Khushi's hand , when Daadi comes in..A shocked Arnav gets up ..walks slowly towards her, bends down and takes her blessing... Daadi extends her hands as if to embrace him but Arnav is too shocked and he does not move in closer to her ...

Khushi gets towards her hesitantly n slowly  ...Daadi immediately gets angry

VO saying that There will be clashes between  Khushi n Daadi

Nani n Daadi hugs each other...

Daadi saying something  Harsh to Khushi

Originally posted by JRia

Hi Sul
How was ur training??

it was good!!

i did nt sleep there... promise😆
Originally posted by nivedha84

my Questions
How is Amma related to Khushi,and when did they sho w it in the show?
Doodsie said Past will be revealed after Arnav-Khushi MILAN?
what is the need for the contract to comeout in open Now?

Kyun ki sach kabhi sotha nahi; bahar aa jaatha hai! It definitely has to, Nivi; all the present secrets have to be out in the open and solved before the past ones can come knocking!

GH,RM,Laxmi Nagar PPL everyone approved of the shaadi,how cum STIGMA on Khushi gonna playout if atall ARHI spill the beens abt contract?

Because in fact, after 6 months, Khushi will be Arnav's wife no more. And either way, the fact that she gave into a contract marriage will be enough of a stigma...

ACC to Friday Epi ARHI Contract shaadi par mitti daldhiya?

Its in snooze mode on account of Dadiji's arrival, I think

Will Dadi trigger the Re-Marriage as she will be unhapp and dont approve of Temple wedding/May be Kundali comes into playing.

Maybe, Nivi; we're yet to see Dadiji in all her glory, na?

Nivi, I've tried to answer whatever questions I could as best as I can... In bold!
Edited by Nina90 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lalsunvid

These two are villian for each other...Khushi was chased by ASR hatred...now his over-love!! ðŸ¤£

Never learn lessons...They don't close their room door...nor stop flirting in hall...🤣

If this daadi is sharp tounged as Mami..and strict as Naani...its a hell...

Arnav door jane na de.. daadi paas aane na de😆

@bold 😲 * rechecks name* and then *faint* *regain consciousness* and *thank God for small mercies* 😉