Users

Frequent Posters

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Thanks Sul!

Hi LuckyπŸ€—
kahan gayi thi itne din...never saw you around!

Heya Zu πŸ€— πŸ€—..

Belated happy friendship day πŸ˜ƒ...I went Mika Zu ..came back yesterday..totally Out of IF all these 12 days πŸ˜†..

How are you?howz you life πŸ˜ƒ
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nivedha84

I cant Handle  another Hate track for Sure,😭but what happened in  ARHI's Life in the past 1 yearwhat r all they went thru,,theyfaced somuchobstacles,crossed the hurdles does these 2 ever has the ability to Hate one another,i dont think so,πŸ˜ƒ

It can be love hate relationship..But we are yet to see the full love story before hate takes over..I just want that right now..They deserve to be together
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

yeah.. lots of loop holes needs to be closed!
It cud be ASR's dad after killing his wife accidentally fled after the incident.. drive past rashly.. killing khushi's parent, and in the process killing somebdy else also...which later Mallick's thght that Sr Mallick has died, although he is very much alive!
All i can say is... CVs need to come up with a convincing plotπŸ˜ƒ

Aap DHANYA ho Maate  ... πŸ‘ 
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Hiii Zuuu πŸ€—

Awww thanks  yujhe pasand aayi ... and yeah it was past and present layered ... isiliye there are many which is not fitting in the present scenario ... but if you look at the past then perfectly fitting ...

Actually I didn't touch many last week ... because of length of the post and time ... Like the NK, Naani and Anji scene on tuesday/wed that was Chachaji how he wamted to be the king  ...remember BAGHDAD??? and also Chaunka ... means kinda sixer ... though chaunka is 4 but here it was like hitting a big blow 

And we had the time at GH ?? also Like Shyam calls Anjali as "Rani Sahiba" the other woman called him as "Jahanpana" ... these are few ... 

Most not fitting in present DoodsπŸ˜†...each and every sentence nowdays if you see deep looks connected to past ...even kushi going to GH and he bringing her back they did it again...it looked so repitive without any purpose if you see only the present...its so frustrating...only when we read you all makes so much sense...Thanks hun for taking the time and getting us out of our frustration.πŸ€—

I knew jahanpana , kaneez , was definitely connected with pastπŸ˜† I was waiting eagerly for you to decode itπŸ˜ƒ And wow the way you connected Dadis name "Subhadra""πŸ‘
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Doods Garimaji is Payals mausi, whom Shashi married, not Khushis mausi.

Doods tumi please amaar baki theory te o kichu bolo,kothae bhul hote paare.

Let me explain where I am coming from-
I am most puzzled by Anjali, and her actions post reveal I absolutely could not connect with.

I can connect if I see her projecting the past only.
She is bearing the brunt of her fathers deeds.

But she is her mothers daughter so in the present that will save her.

Thats why I twisted your story to suit my emotional reaction to the story as an ordinary viewer.

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

@RED...So its Maa baap ko Jalakar ghar wapas aathe...

So its both of them right...πŸ˜•

See that episode before that shradth day...Anji asks him whether he is remembering their parents...How Anjali is normal towards both of them...Only ASR is partial...So everything has been ket hidden from Anji is it??
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

mere lappy ,mahaan hain re ... she breaks down jab dil karein uski ... πŸ€£

You lappy has a mind of her own...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

It can be love hate relationship..But we are yet to see the full love story before hate takes over..I just want that right now..They deserve to be together

yaar they will be together but storm will hit them back... πŸ˜† dun worry... being together no one can stop unless Director say Cut...🀣
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

If i have nt read "REDUX" i wud have doubt, if any "DOTS" are there or not🀣

ROFL ROFL ROFL Same here AP before Redux I am  Just a viewer who watches whatever they show πŸ˜†...But redux made me to think so much ..

now i feel that i am so much Thinking about to connect the Dots ROFL..But as usual my logical brain always never give me Correct Dots to connect ..than aslaways i will leave it
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vasiraju

Heya Zu πŸ€— πŸ€—..

Belated happy friendship day πŸ˜ƒ...I went Mika Zu ..came back yesterday..totally Out of IF all these 12 days πŸ˜†..

How are you?howz you life πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks sweety...me fine !
Awww Maika which reminds me of mine😭

So you must have enjoyed yourself...kabhi kabhi IF se chutti lena achi baat hainπŸ˜†