Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Redux; Nemesis !!! Third thread - Page 60

nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Thanks Doods.I agree that Shyam is evil either ways
His intent never right.
He can be a brother out to take revenge on Maliks who did wrong to his sister, who was a victim. ,but was punished as a criminal, wheras the man escaped by dying.

Doods are you saying Khushi's mom is somewhere linked, then if Khushi looks like her mom daadi will connect

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

DoodsπŸ€—

Fabulous correlation between the present and past...me still reeling after reading your post...many sentecnes make more sense after reading you..like kushi's ""nahin aaoonga jab tak contract khatam nahin hoti"" ...it was senseless in the present track but fits in perfectly with the past like you said...Doods your presentaion of analysis was so good making perfect sense...I am sure all would agree with you today that CVs indeed are telling us a layered story because CVs seem to be focussing so much on the past that they are faltering here and there with the present
bas I just pray now the CVs should execute the past story well not unlike Shyams pathetic revelation😑

SathyaπŸ€—

Awww...after so long a perfect analysis from you...had missed it loads...I just loved the way you talked about kushi''s awareness as I was also one who was eagerly awaiting to see that happen in the show...and I am glad you pointed it out..I would have misssed it otherwise! 

Hiii Zuuu πŸ€—

Awww thanks  yujhe pasand aayi ... and yeah it was past and present layered ... isiliye there are many which is not fitting in the present scenario ... but if you look at the past then perfectly fitting ...

Actually I didn't touch many last week ... because of length of the post and time ... Like the NK, Naani and Anji scene on tuesday/wed that was Chachaji how he wamted to be the king  ...remember BAGHDAD??? and also Chaunka ... means kinda sixer ... though chaunka is 4 but here it was like hitting a big blow 

And we had the time at GH ?? also Like Shyam calls Anjali as "Rani Sahiba" the other woman called him as "Jahanpana" ... these are few ... 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Abavi ... πŸ˜†

Jaldi jaldi epi ko crack karo aur mujhe chutti  do ... πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: anjani-pagli

I have a question here!!
why a mother will commit suicide on her daughter's wedding day?
Unless... marriage was called off
OR she was "Killed"

I had this suicide Idea right from when I saw Anjali trying to hurt herself to get rid of her baby...
inherited gene from her momma??
Anjali is a little over sensitive and the suicidal thoughts does not come for everyone... may be it runs in the family! in a moment of haste, ASr's Momma commited suicide to escape from her imaginary beautiful world - she was not able to stand watching the scene before her... not strong enough to witness the impending stoppage of her daughter's wedding due to the truth of her husband's real face getting exposed in front of her daughter's baraat party , she was not able to face the reality of her husband's infidility and his sins?
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjani-pagli

I have a question here!!
why a mother will commit suicide on her daughter's wedding day?
Unless... marriage was called off
OR she was "Killed"

Only one reason i can see is i think ASR father's illegal relationship between other lady came out infront of everyone ..

and  ASR mother being very sensitive Couldn't handle the humilation done by Ladkewalle and they wanted to stop the marriage ..so she may attempted suicide..

and from the begining i have a feeling that Kushi's mother was the one whom ASR father wanted to keep the relation ..Sounds Bad but i think this is where Kushi related with ASR and Anjali past.

may be Kushi's mother was also faced the same problem that Kushi now kushi facing with shyamu..
Cheena007 thumbnail

Heelloosss πŸ€—

Shall I cry or laugh that my Laptop is back in action ??? πŸ˜†

Hugzzz 

πŸ€—  let's say jai ho lappy maharaj ki πŸ˜†...Jahapna Kaneez aapke bol suneke liye tara gayi hai πŸ˜‰

Ladies and NK Bhai 
This is a passenger train runs 10 page slow please bear with me .. so popping up after every 10 page..Hope to improve my speed soon re ..πŸ˜†
Edited by Cheena007 - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
doos in ur analysis i think u did mention abt lust turn into love... does that mean that ASR dad loved both ASR mum & shyam sister as well...

or Shyam sister was just his past time...
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Abavi ... πŸ˜†

Jaldi jaldi epi ko crack karo aur mujhe chutti  do ... πŸ˜ƒ

No way dear! we are all like chickens who trot behind Momma Hen... She tells us where to get the worms from and sometimes takes it out and gives it to us and we are happy to go cluck cluck behind her!πŸ˜ƒ what will we do without her?
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: nancynair

Khushi's Mom is not linked ... I have to see Garimaji or may be the accident mein Khushi's parents died... it can be that Khushi looks like her Mom and Daadi will remember 

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: abavi

I had this suicide Idea right from when I saw Anjali trying to hurt herself to get rid of her baby...
inherited gene from her momma??
Anjali is a little over sensitive and the suicidal thoughts does not come for everyone... may be it runs in the family! in a moment of haste, ASr's Momma commited suicide to escape from her imaginary beautiful world - she was not able to stand watching the scene before her... not strong enough to witness the impending stoppage of her daughter's wedding due to the truth of her husband's real face getting exposed in front of her daughter's baraat party , she was not able to face the reality of her husband's infidility and his sins?

Anjali's suicidal act was depicting Shyam's sister and not Anji's mother!
I feel, on the wedding day... Anji's father was caught by police for the accident!
thts when the whole truth came out and marriage was called off
Anji's mother committed suicide after that

It could also be, Anji's father actually killed his wife while some heated convo
for the same reason, he got life time imprisonment!!

****Well the above is my theory, nthng to do with analysing/decoding symbolisms****