Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheena007 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

I am fine Vasiraju...

Belated friendship day wishes to u too..

I think Dadi is brought in to proceed the story with re-marriage and then boom the mystery of her being away from raizadas is slowly revealed..

no it will be revealed first an then the re-marriage..

oh man I am confused..

NK bhai it is complicated .. i think first remarriage and then past will be revealed .. cause if past will come out then Khusi may not agree to remarriage and that could  lead for separation which will  loose IPK TRP 
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Dekh AP ... calculation wise 14 years fits and you have a point on the life imprisonment ... 

Lets see aage kya hota hain because Daadis arrival will open the past anyway ... Now between the first reveal and Anjali's Wedding Dad must have been imprisoned or something happened  ...

yes! life imprisonment for his Dad πŸ‘πŸΌ
But one thing that irks a little bit here is episodes back, we witnessed ASR sitting for the death anniversary pooja for his parents...
And it fits with my theory πŸ₯³on ASR's dad getting beaten up or arrested on Anji's wedding day when Kushi's neighbours and relatives come with police to ask for justise for the little orphan girl!! - Kushi's state and the earlier mishaps by ASR's dad pushes his wife to commit suicide! and Anji's wedding stopped!

I want the FB scene where one 15 year old looks at the 8 year old- crying for her parents ll confused and scared !!!
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Vasiii Hugzzz πŸ€—

Kaisi ho tum ??? πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Doods I have said hai and wished happy friendship day ...i think didn't Noticed it their πŸ˜†...

I am Fine Doods and H r u?πŸ˜ƒ..

I am happy that you opend friday's post πŸ˜ƒ..
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nivedha84

yaar in tamil serials we hardly see symbolic marriage/remarriage Romance na ennaney theriyadhu namma TV  serial directors ku(Except Vijay Tv romance,but they end the show abruptly)),but its common in hindi soaps especially Ekta Mai's soapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i second thaty πŸ˜†
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nancynair

I am not sure about Shyam being that aurats brother
Shyam becomes almost a hero if we go by that.

He is like ASR's dad, and also like the other lady, acting as a foil to ASR, who is just, unlike his father.

Shyams connection is with present, same cycle happening with  a different and more just result this time

Nancy Good contradict ... 

But dekho even if that lady is not Shyam's sister then also Shyam will be evil ... and if he is indeed her brother then also he will be evil ... kyun ki he had done bad deeds with both Guptas and Raizadas ... 

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Ap I think his dad passed away...Both his parents passed away...During the cermony (parents)he said that to Khushi... "how it feels when apnai ma or bap ko agni dekar ghar lote tho...and everybody tells they understand but nobody understands anything..."

along the lines...My Hindi to English is too bad...

So Its safe to assume both his parents passed away...

i dnt thk so!!
ASR always talks abt his mom.. never of his dad!!
I wanna know the reason
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Wouldn't Khushi equally Hate Arnav ...For his dad was responsible for her to become an orphan...

Yeah sharmi I though the same too as it will happen as khushi will hate arnva.. but on Saturday when I was reading redux in mobile I found discussion on the same by anna and sathu as arnav will again hate khuhsi. Now anna said they discussed in second thread and reached conclusion. Was just curious to know what was that .
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DoodsπŸ€—

Fabulous correlation between the present and past...me still reeling after reading your post...many sentecnes make more sense after reading you..like kushi's ""nahin aaoonga jab tak contract khatam nahin hoti"" ...it was senseless in the present track but fits in perfectly with the past like you said...Doods your presentaion of analysis was so good making perfect sense...I am sure all would agree with you today that CVs indeed are telling us a layered story because CVs seem to be focussing so much on the past that they are faltering here and there with the present
bas I just pray now the CVs should execute the past story well not unlike Shyams pathetic revelation😑

SathyaπŸ€—

Awww...after so long a perfect analysis from you...had missed it loads...I just loved the way you talked about kushi''s awareness as I was also one who was eagerly awaiting to see that happen in the show...and I am glad you pointed it out..I would have misssed it otherwise! 

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abavi

yes! life imprisonment for his Dad πŸ‘πŸΌ
But one thing that irks a little bit here is episodes back, we witnessed ASR sitting for the death anniversary pooja for his parents...
And it fits with my theory πŸ₯³on ASR's dad getting beaten up or arrested on Anji's wedding day when Kushi's neighbours and relatives come with police to ask for justise for the little orphan girl!! - Kushi's state and the earlier mishaps by ASR's dad pushes his wife to commit suicide! and Anji's wedding stopped!

I want the FB scene where one 15 year old looks at the 8 year old- crying for her parents ll confused and scared !!!

I have a question here!!
why a mother will commit suicide on her daughter's wedding day?
Unless... marriage was called off
OR she was "Killed"
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Yeah sharmi I though the same too as it will happen as khushi will hate arnva.. but on Saturday when I was reading redux in mobile I found discussion on the same by anna and sathu as arnav will again hate khuhsi. Now anna said they discussed in second thread and reached conclusion. Was just curious to know what was that .

what conclusion