Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sunshine99

stepping with extreme caution so that I don't trample on the precious gesture...oh great one!! *with folded hands*

*pffft* πŸ˜›

Chalo on that note, I think it's time to hit the sack!! Take care ladies! πŸ˜Š
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

so u guys r talking abt Divya's song,naan oru mundrikotta thought ur talking abt K mutthamittal song,my bad
Divsy Link plsπŸ˜ƒ

Amamda...I was talking abut Divi's song.. Adhuthaan for a second , I was confused when U said Song on previous page ...

Mundhirikottaithaan Neenge... Raghuvaran endru mattum arrey koraya padichittu.. mincham 30 mins thalaiye odachikittadhu markkka mudiyumma...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Goood Morning redux

Belated happy friendship day wishes to all

Muaaahh

Feeling great o be part of this beautiful thread

May redux live longer

Hey this cheena πŸ€— what do i call you ? 
Happy friendship day to you too.. nice meeting you  sweetie..
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Amamda...I was talking abut Divi's song.. Adhuthaan for a second , I was confused when U said Song on previous page ...

Mundhirikottaithaan Neenge... Raghuvaran endru mattum arrey koraya padichittu.. mincham 30 mins thalaiye odachikittadhu markkka mudiyumma...

🀣🀣
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning to all who are online on Redux!!! πŸ€—

Read all the write ups finally... and now like a stuck record i will once again say...

Kudos to all of you... Doods, Tants, Bush, Anna, Nia, Channi, Sumi, Divya, Jhalak, Areeba, Koel, Sharmi, Shaz... πŸ‘πŸ‘ maza aa gaya padh kar...

and whats the discussion for today?

You think Dadi will be shown today or would "she rings the bell" be the point where the screen will freeze... and Ek serial will start πŸ˜ƒ
clarissajohn thumbnail

Waise i posted this Q in yesterda's Redux too,very few were present at that time,so iam posting it again.

How may of u think something significant happend between ARHI(NO CON pls) after the HUG and B$ the morning starring session,that was edited out,we may get a FB of what happened after the HUG,

so everyone wants to discuss Arnav,why cant we say our fav oneliners of Arnav during this wooing track.My Fav one was
Ab manvalehtey hai
Haq hai tumari,biwi ho meri tum,( i can go on and on) is hould leave it for u guys to write the remaining ones

Yeah we are like bichdi huwi behena . I too thought exactly the same thing too what if smothering happened ok suppose, con itself and what if we will get FBs .but im in confusion with khushi reaction on sansein ruk jayegi kyonki. I f all happened there is no way that she would say so. Ab sab hoagya tho sasein kyon ruku ab. Bolo bolo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail

Chechi endha ithu Kallam parayardhu kettoo,u dominate redux morning times with ur comments along with the Quotes.mind it,

Mind it he he nahi yar aaj koi mujhe mindwa nahi kiya re

Crazy kiya re

Crazy kiya reπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cheena007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hello All😊 hum maike mein aagayeπŸ€—

koel !  πŸ€—
clarissajohn thumbnail
GMSwwap adn yanaka belated friendship day wishes