Whats missing by cv ? (Page 4)

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Fairytales..

Originally posted by _Mariam_

Mariam, its not just fault of cvs, writers or directors.. Actors are equally at fault..
Hows can we blame only director for those mile distance hugs, half hearted kisses?? Scene ki lamba ya chota hona hardly matters if the scene is executed well.. Like akshara's bday wala morning hug.. Wasnt that short, bt we all were mesmerised watching it.. So simple hugs n kisses can also be beautiful, if they add some emotions n intensity to it..
gud or bad execution k lie, everyone is responsible.. Bt lately nobody seems to be interested while picturising naksh scenes.. They are doing it for the sake of throwing it at we naksh fans..

I agree with you pari i rem the bday wala hug and kiss the scene was short but it left us all memorized like you said the scene was executed really well and we all enjoyed watching it, i didnt think of that like you said the emotions have been missing i know i am going to get hated for saying this but latly the emotional scenes dont make me teary eyed like it used to i just laugh in them instead Ouch comp agree it looks like the naksh scenes are forced and they are just throwing it at us to make us happy Ouch

At least I m not gonna hate you coz I agree with you.. LOL
Recent time me I only liked Naitik when Akshara told him about adoption.. Naitik's dilemma was very wel portrayed..Clap Otherwise after duggu's birth, I don't remember any scene which made me cry or at least made me numb.. Confused
I guess most of the people liked yesterdays epi, but I didn't.. There was no depth to the emotions of anyone in first part.. I was expecting more concern from Akshara towards Duggu and Naitik( I m talking about length of scene Tongue)..
Last scene ke dialogues went over my head.. I felt I was watching satyamev Jayate..Confused YR is getting too much influenced by social causes..LOL
and why naksh lying on bed scene was edited??Angry They didnt show naitik lying besides Akshara for a second.. Only close ups.. Ouch what the hell was that??Angry
People are gonna hate me now.. Is baar firse crticism..Evil SmileLOL Mariam, its your fault your post forced me comment..LOL

LOL

atleast your with me on emotional scenes potrayed i havnt liked akshara's emotinal scenes either they just make me laugh i rem the bank locker one that made me cry go numb, i didnt like yday epi either i choose to keep my mouth shut LOL omg thats exact my thoughts i expected more concern towards natik in the first part by everyone it just failed to show i expected akshi to act more hyper and then her concern towards them but as usual short scene just got the hug quickly over and done with, i agree last part dilouges were too much yrkkh has gone all social anyway since they started chikki track LOL i didnt see sbs so i dont know about that good thing i didnt or i would be disapointed Ouch atleast there hug wasnt a mile distance today LOL i found g3 ott and whole chikki drama revolving around it Angry i will be with u in hate gang nw days i post critcism too cv forced us yaar with ilogical tracks etc LOL

i was seriously disapointed with the car scene i was expecting them to atleast show how natik saved duggu and how the police helped him and no accident what a waste of opportunity Ouch can u tell me in terms of naksh why the riots track was entered cause we got nothing good for that beside a social mesage never leave home in riots under any circumstances Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012pree4ru

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Mariam, its not just fault of cvs, writers or directors.. Actors are equally at fault..
Hows can we blame only director for those mile distance hugs, half hearted kisses?? Scene ki lamba ya chota hona hardly matters if the scene is executed well.. Like akshara's bday wala morning hug.. Wasnt that short, bt we all were mesmerised watching it.. So simple hugs n kisses can also be beautiful, if they add some emotions n intensity to it..
gud or bad execution k lie, everyone is responsible.. Bt lately nobody seems to be interested while picturising naksh scenes.. They are doing it for the sake of throwing it at we naksh fans..

I agree with you pari i rem the bday wala hug and kiss the scene was short but it left us all memorized like you said the scene was executed really well and we all enjoyed watching it, i didnt think of that like you said the emotions have been missing i know i am going to get hated for saying this but latly the emotional scenes dont make me teary eyed like it used to i just laugh in them instead Ouch comp agree it looks like the naksh scenes are forced and they are just throwing it at us to make us happy Ouch

Recent time me I only liked Naitik when Akshara told him about adoption.. Naitik's dilemma was very wel portrayed..Clap Otherwise after duggu's birth, I don't remember any scene which made me cry or at least made me numb.. Confused
I guess most of the people liked yesterdays epi, but I didn't.. There was no depth to the emotions of anyone in first part.. I was expecting more concern from Akshara towards Duggu and Naitik( I m talking about length of scene Tongue)..
Last scene ke dialogues went over my head.. I felt I was watching satyamev Jayate..Confused YR is getting too much influenced by social causes..LOL
and why naksh lying on bed scene was edited??Angry They didnt show naitik lying besides Akshara for a second.. Only close ups.. Ouch what the hell was that??Angry
People are gonna hate me now.. Is baar firse crticism..Evil SmileLOL Mariam, its your fault your post forced me comment..LOL

LOL
seeing nowadays scene i was quite sure ki we would not get any good emotional scene and vahi hua...is yrkkh team planning to shift yrkkh to 11pm slot on sundays after lakhon me ekConfused
now this naitik incident thing ended so no yrkkh from today..may be will read wus...pehle i used to watch for naksh scenesn but nowadays that also dont interst me much ...if some miracle happens then may be ill start watching show again...Smile

nakshu_2012ARJRANSIDVARSK

ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

LOL
seeing nowadays scene i was quite sure ki we would not get any good emotional scene and vahi hua...is yrkkh team planning to shift yrkkh to 11pm slot on sundays after lakhon me ekConfused
now this naitik incident thing ended so no yrkkh from today..may be will read wus...pehle i used to watch for naksh scenesn but nowadays that also dont interst me much ...if some miracle happens then may be ill start watching show again...Smile

i agree what was the whole point of the riot track to send us a social message not to go out in riots Confused i dont enjoy naksh scenes nowdays either i just watch the show as a habit of seeing it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridzthebest

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

LOL

atleast your with me on emotional scenes potrayed i havnt liked akshara's emotinal scenes either they just make me laugh i rem the bank locker one that made me cry go numb, i didnt like yday epi either i choose to keep my mouth shut LOL omg thats exact my thoughts i expected more concern towards natik in the first part by everyone it just failed to show i expected akshi to act more hyper and then her concern towards them but as usual short scene just got the hug quickly over and done with, i agree last part dilouges were too much yrkkh has gone all social anyway since they started chikki track LOL i didnt see sbs so i dont know about that good thing i didnt or i would be disapointed Ouch atleast there hug wasnt a mile distance today LOL i found g3 ott and whole chikki drama revolving around it Angry i will be with u in hate gang nw days i post critcism too cv forced us yaar with ilogical tracks etc LOL

i was seriously disapointed with the car scene i was expecting them to atleast show how natik saved duggu and how the police helped him and no accident what a waste of opportunity Ouch can u tell me in terms of naksh why the riots track was entered cause we got nothing good for that beside a social mesage never leave home in riots under any circumstances Ouch
i also didnt say much yesterday but yes i didnt found akshara reaction any special...i guess she would have reacted same if it had happened with any other family member...she was not that hyper as was expected...in other serials if such thing happen the lead heroin herself also go in search for her husband and i think in real life also that probably a wife do...yahan to akshara ne 1 baar kaha bhi nhi just crying at home...rather when rj said tht "gay3 must be worried too "she called gay3...is haalat me bhi she is more concerned abt gay3  than her own grief...it was not also half the way naitik reacted when akshara got locked in bank..chalo naitik ki to utni importance nhi duggu bhi to tha,vo to jaan hai na akshara kiOuch

so this also was nothing but another social messageAngry

Edited by preksha1 - 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARJRANSIDVARSK

ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

LOL

i also didnt say much yesterday but yes i didnt found akshara reaction any special...i guess she would have reacted same if it had happened with any other family member...she was not that hyper as was expected...in other serials if such thing happen the lead heroin herself also go in search for her husband and i think in real life also that probably a wife do...yahan to akshara ne 1 baar kaha bhi nhi just crying at home...it was not also half the way naitik reacted when akshara got locked in bank..chalo naitik ki to utni importance nhi duggu bhi to tha,vo to jaan hai na akshara kiOuch
so this also was nothing but another social messageAngry

Well we coudnt expect her to go for a search as riots were on but I did expect her to say she also wanted to go with shaurya lot she only cried and uttered one dilouge to dadi if they r f9 as aksharas character has been portrayed since beginning very caring sensitive etc I expected her to be restless for Duggu what condition he will be in and natik too etc, yeah I guess another social message to us don't go out in riots I guess by showing the hype Promo cv ka Kaam hogya attract viewers equals high trps well done to them for all social messages now days in the show

nakshu_2012ridzthebest

Go to top