Whats missing by cv ? (Page 3)

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Fairytales..

Originally posted by preksha1

Mariam, its not just fault of cvs, writers or directors.. Actors are equally at fault..
Hows can we blame only director for those mile distance hugs, half hearted kisses?? Scene ki lamba ya chota hona hardly matters if the scene is executed well.. Like akshara's bday wala morning hug.. Wasnt that short, bt we all were mesmerised watching it.. So simple hugs n kisses can also be beautiful, if they add some emotions n intensity to it..
gud or bad execution k lie, everyone is responsible.. Bt lately nobody seems to be interested while picturising naksh scenes.. They are doing it for the sake of throwing it at we naksh fans..
i agree..no body from cvs,directors to actors is intersted in showing naksh scenes...they just put naksh scenes for name sakeAngry

everyone blame cvs,directors but cant say anything to actors if they are wrong also just bec they are famous actorsConfused

Actors who claim to be so professional are professional only off screen.. Confused On screen, only some times.. Ouch
Many of the naksh lovers like whatever they show, islie they are not so concerned..Sleepy
actually they have made their own meaning of profesionalism...they dont know actualy what profesionalism mean
its purely visible  they are not all intersted in naksh scenes and dont wanna do thus do it half heartedly,may be its another way to show ur profesionalismOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pia24..Fairytales..

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nakshu_2012ridzthebest

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preksha1

Actors who claim to be so professional are professional only off screen.. Confused On screen, only some times.. Ouch
Many of the naksh lovers like whatever they show, islie they are not so concerned..Sleepy
actually they have made their own meaning of profesionalism...they dont know actualy what profesionalism mean
its purely visible  they are not all intersted in naksh scenes and dont wanna do thus do it half heartedly,may be its another way to show ur profesionalismOuch

Actually I m not understanding whom to blame and whom not.. Confused
Firstly actors need to give their 100%.. If they are not able to director need to guide them..
Yaha toh almost 4 years gone and they are still not understanding or don't want to understand whats wrong with their scenes..Stern Smile
YR ki unit is very sweet to actors, but it will not be as sweet in future when they will start with some other shows..Its high time they, especially Karan, need to improve warna I don't know is show ke baad inka professional attitude kaha tak le jaega unhe..Disapprove

cvs,directors and actors specialy hina look best of friends...they dont say much to actors..they ignore major faults also as show is getting trps toh its like 'kya fark parta hai' attitudetill the show gets trps...majority audience of yrkkh is mammys and dadi who r least concerned abt naksh so sabkuch unhi ke hisaab se hota whether its tracks or scenes...whole yrkh team know tht they have lost naksh fans but they dont want to figure out whats the reason behind it...they r just happy by the fact tht show is getting trpsAngry

karan ka ptanhi...i dont think he has same so called profesional attitude with everyone...may be in some other show with some other actor use itni problem na ho...but profesionalism ka matlab hi yhi hota hai u have to keep personal life totaly apart...its difficult but its actor job only nhi to why did they join this fieldConfused
sorry if someone feel tht i m wrong somewhereOuch
nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Fairytales..

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Mariam, its not just fault of cvs, writers or directors.. Actors are equally at fault..
Hows can we blame only director for those mile distance hugs, half hearted kisses?? Scene ki lamba ya chota hona hardly matters if the scene is executed well.. Like akshara's bday wala morning hug.. Wasnt that short, bt we all were mesmerised watching it.. So simple hugs n kisses can also be beautiful, if they add some emotions n intensity to it..
gud or bad execution k lie, everyone is responsible.. Bt lately nobody seems to be interested while picturising naksh scenes.. They are doing it for the sake of throwing it at we naksh fans..

I agree with you pari i rem the bday wala hug and kiss the scene was short but it left us all memorized like you said the scene was executed really well and we all enjoyed watching it, i didnt think of that like you said the emotions have been missing i know i am going to get hated for saying this but latly the emotional scenes dont make me teary eyed like it used to i just laugh in them instead Ouch comp agree it looks like the naksh scenes are forced and they are just throwing it at us to make us happy Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Fairytales..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012ridzthebestARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

nakshu_2012ridzthebest

Go to top