India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Whats missing by cv ? (Page 2)

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Its not that the chemistry is lacking or magic but woh jo feel hai woh kahin cv's have forgotten to mention or say capture in their scenes there many scenes which wer super cute like Naksh ki behen nakshi then rain sequence and all so these wer nice but there is something cv's are missing on .
P.S: mariam title change kar magic dlegi toh no one will read put whts missing by cv's ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09maha_femir4everARJRANSIDVARSK

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Its not that the chemistry is lacking or magic but woh jo feel hai woh kahin cv's have forgotten to mention or say capture in their scenes there many scenes which wer super cute like Naksh ki behen nakshi then rain sequence and all so these wer nice but there is something cv's are missing on .
P.S: mariam title change kar magic dlegi toh no one will read put whts missing by cv's ?

ditto agree with you like i mentioned in my post the magic chemistry is still there but the essence is somehow failing to be potrayed on screen, what are cv lacking there tight naksh script freshness of there scenes and bad direction and capture of scenes. LOL i changed my title of post thanks for suggestion munna Big smile
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Originally posted by Saraella

true behna..

Now if you go back and watch 2011 scenes. you will see other naksh there. Their scenes were beautiful in 2011 because the scenes were beautifully written last year but its not same with this year. hardly any scene is written good and if people go and see naksh rain sequence which air last month. they will see how good chemistry naksh have because that scene was written amazingly. 

its same naksh/hiran whom has given us some of really beautiful scenes but because of cvs lack of writing scenes, we find their magic missing. Naksh magic is still there, its just the good writing of their scenes is not there.

yes even in 2011 naksh scenes were beautifuly written and had great direction etc to it, i forgot to mention the rain scene that scene bought out the old essence and magic of naksh back, now my point is even though how badly the scenes were written naksh/hiran still managed to pull it off well now currently we have seen those bad directed scenes so many times that even if hiran put in there 100% effort we wont feel it as its nothing new for us

exactly behna. Naksh has magic that is why everytime when the scene is good. we feel it. Now if you even look at ME scene. not much of romance but yes total fun and cute scene so despite being romantic scene, the scene was great. Naksh/Hiran gave their percent but also it was written beautifully.

Naksh does not lack magic. its the writting which is lacking magic at times. if writing improves then the scene could be awesome.

kala_09maha_femir4everARJRANSIDVARSK

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

true behna..

Now if you go back and watch 2011 scenes. you will see other naksh there. Their scenes were beautiful in 2011 because the scenes were beautifully written last year but its not same with this year. hardly any scene is written good and if people go and see naksh rain sequence which air last month. they will see how good chemistry naksh have because that scene was written amazingly. 

its same naksh/hiran whom has given us some of really beautiful scenes but because of cvs lack of writing scenes, we find their magic missing. Naksh magic is still there, its just the good writing of their scenes is not there.

yes even in 2011 naksh scenes were beautifuly written and had great direction etc to it, i forgot to mention the rain scene that scene bought out the old essence and magic of naksh back, now my point is even though how badly the scenes were written naksh/hiran still managed to pull it off well now currently we have seen those bad directed scenes so many times that even if hiran put in there 100% effort we wont feel it as its nothing new for us

exactly behna. Naksh has magic that is why everytime when the scene is good. we feel it. Now if you even look at ME scene. not much of romance but yes total fun and cute scene so despite being romantic scene, the scene was great. Naksh/Hiran gave their percent but also it was written beautifully.

Naksh does not lack magic. its the writting which is lacking magic at times. if writing improves then the scene could be awesome.

like i said in my main post they still have magic/chemistry but why do some ppl feel this the main reason are cv what are they lacking in there script thats failing to potray onscreen, even the cute scenes have some essence missing to it, at times it feels like the cv rush to write naksh scenes in there script which also shows, the cv need to concetrate more on naksh scenes while there writing the script and if possible add some freshness to it

kala_09maha_femir4everRamsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

true behna..

like i said in my main post they still have magic/chemistry but why do some ppl feel this the main reason are cv what are they lacking in there script thats failing to potray onscreen, even the cute scenes have some essence missing to it, at times it feels like the cv rush to write naksh scenes in there script which also shows, the cv need to concetrate more on naksh scenes while there writing the script and if possible add some freshness to it

exactly if cute scenes are even written beautifully then hiran put their own spice and it becomes magical just like if you look at Yes ME scene.

It totally depends on cvs. they need to write scenes in good way then it will do wonders because they have couple like hiran

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pia24ridzthebestARJRANSIDVARSK

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Fairytales..

Mariam, its not just fault of cvs, writers or directors.. Actors are equally at fault..
Hows can we blame only director for those mile distance hugs, half hearted kisses?? Scene ki lamba ya chota hona hardly matters if the scene is executed well.. Like akshara's bday wala morning hug.. Wasnt that short, bt we all were mesmerised watching it.. So simple hugs n kisses can also be beautiful, if they add some emotions n intensity to it..
gud or bad execution k lie, everyone is responsible.. Bt lately nobody seems to be interested while picturising naksh scenes.. They are doing it for the sake of throwing it at we naksh fans..
i agree..no body from cvs,directors to actors is intersted in showing naksh scenes...they just put naksh scenes for name sakeAngry

everyone blame cvs,directors but cant say anything to actors if they are wrong also just bec they are famous actorsConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pia24..Fairytales..

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridzthebest

Go to top