Whats missing by cv ? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _Mariam_

yes even in 2011 naksh scenes were beautifuly written and had great direction etc to it, i forgot to mention the rain scene that scene bought out the old essence and magic of naksh back, now my point is even though how badly the scenes were written naksh/hiran still managed to pull it off well now currently we have seen those bad directed scenes so many times that even if hiran put in there 100% effort we wont feel it as its nothing new for us

exactly behna. Naksh has magic that is why everytime when the scene is good. we feel it. Now if you even look at ME scene. not much of romance but yes total fun and cute scene so despite being romantic scene, the scene was great. Naksh/Hiran gave their percent but also it was written beautifully.

Naksh does not lack magic. its the writting which is lacking magic at times. if writing improves then the scene could be awesome.

Originally posted by Saraella

exactly behna. Naksh has magic that is why everytime when the scene is good. we feel it. Now if you even look at ME scene. not much of romance but yes total fun and cute scene so despite being romantic scene, the scene was great. Naksh/Hiran gave their percent but also it was written beautifully.

Naksh does not lack magic. its the writting which is lacking magic at times. if writing improves then the scene could be awesome.

like i said in my main post they still have magic/chemistry but why do some ppl feel this the main reason are cv what are they lacking in there script thats failing to potray onscreen, even the cute scenes have some essence missing to it, at times it feels like the cv rush to write naksh scenes in there script which also shows, the cv need to concetrate more on naksh scenes while there writing the script and if possible add some freshness to it
Originally posted by _Mariam_

like i said in my main post they still have magic/chemistry but why do some ppl feel this the main reason are cv what are they lacking in there script thats failing to potray onscreen, even the cute scenes have some essence missing to it, at times it feels like the cv rush to write naksh scenes in there script which also shows, the cv need to concetrate more on naksh scenes while there writing the script and if possible add some freshness to it

exactly if cute scenes are even written beautifully then hiran put their own spice and it becomes magical just like if you look at Yes ME scene.

It totally depends on cvs. they need to write scenes in good way then it will do wonders because they have couple like hiran

Mariam, its not just fault of cvs, writers or directors.. Actors are equally at fault..
Hows can we blame only director for those mile distance hugs, half hearted kisses?? Scene ki lamba ya chota hona hardly matters if the scene is executed well.. Like akshara's bday wala morning hug.. Wasnt that short, bt we all were mesmerised watching it.. So simple hugs n kisses can also be beautiful, if they add some emotions n intensity to it..
gud or bad execution k lie, everyone is responsible.. Bt lately nobody seems to be interested while picturising naksh scenes.. They are doing it for the sake of throwing it at we naksh fans..
Originally posted by ..Fairytales..

Mariam, its not just fault of cvs, writers or directors.. Actors are equally at fault..
Hows can we blame only director for those mile distance hugs, half hearted kisses?? Scene ki lamba ya chota hona hardly matters if the scene is executed well.. Like akshara's bday wala morning hug.. Wasnt that short, bt we all were mesmerised watching it.. So simple hugs n kisses can also be beautiful, if they add some emotions n intensity to it..
gud or bad execution k lie, everyone is responsible.. Bt lately nobody seems to be interested while picturising naksh scenes.. They are doing it for the sake of throwing it at we naksh fans..
i agree..no body from cvs,directors to actors is intersted in showing naksh scenes...they just put naksh scenes for name sake😑

everyone blame cvs,directors but cant say anything to actors if they are wrong also just bec they are famous actorsπŸ˜•
Originally posted by preksha1

i agree..no body from cvs,directors to actors is intersted in showing naksh scenes...they just put naksh scenes for name sake😑

everyone blame cvs,directors but cant say anything to actors if they are wrong also just bec they are famous actorsπŸ˜•

Actors who claim to be so professional are professional only off screen.. πŸ˜• On screen, only some times..
Many of the naksh lovers like whatever they show, islie they are not so concerned..πŸ₯±

Actors who claim to be so professional are professional only off screen.. πŸ˜• On screen, only some times..
Many of the naksh lovers like whatever they show, islie they are not so concerned..πŸ₯±
actually they have made their own meaning of profesionalism...they dont know actualy what profesionalism mean
its purely visible  they are not all intersted in naksh scenes and dont wanna do thus do it half heartedly,may be its another way to show ur profesionalismOuch
Originally posted by preksha1

actually they have made their own meaning of profesionalism...they dont know actualy what profesionalism mean
its purely visible  they are not all intersted in naksh scenes and dont wanna do thus do it half heartedly,may be its another way to show ur profesionalism

Actually I m not understanding whom to blame and whom not.. πŸ˜•
Firstly actors need to give their 100%.. If they are not able to director need to guide them..
Yaha toh almost 4 years gone and they are still not understanding or don't want to understand whats wrong with their scenes..😳
YR ki unit is very sweet to actors, but it will not be as sweet in future when they will start with some other shows..Its high time they, especially Karan, need to improve warna I don't know is show ke baad inka professional attitude kaha tak le jaega unhe..πŸ˜’

Actually I m not understanding whom to blame and whom not.. πŸ˜•
Firstly actors need to give their 100%.. If they are not able to director need to guide them..
Yaha toh almost 4 years gone and they are still not understanding or don't want to understand whats wrong with their scenes..😳
YR ki unit is very sweet to actors, but it will not be as sweet in future when they will start with some other shows..Its high time they, especially Karan, need to improve warna I don't know is show ke baad inka professional attitude kaha tak le jaega unhe..πŸ˜’

cvs,directors and actors specialy hina look best of friends...they dont say much to actors..they ignore major faults also as show is getting trps toh its like 'kya fark parta hai' attitudetill the show gets trps...majority audience of yrkkh is mammys and dadi who r least concerned abt naksh so sabkuch unhi ke hisaab se hota whether its tracks or scenes...whole yrkh team know tht they have lost naksh fans but they dont want to figure out whats the reason behind it...they r just happy by the fact tht show is getting trps😑

karan ka ptanhi...i dont think he has same so called profesional attitude with everyone...may be in some other show with some other actor use itni problem na ho...but profesionalism ka matlab hi yhi hota hai u have to keep personal life totaly apart...its difficult but its actor job only nhi to why did they join this fieldConfused
sorry if someone feel tht i m wrong somewhereOuch
Whole month they waste on track n in end show 5 mins of naksh scene to satisfy us...