India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Unique journey of SurYa

SonarMeye Groupbie
SonarMeye
SonarMeye

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I was watching an old episode of DABH when Sandya first knew the truth that Suraj is 9th pass Halawi & she is supposed to be a 7th pass girl. This is the first time she realised that her brother has cheated her & as well as the Rathies. Then she has to perform the Kul Devi puza rituals; her innocent eyes were showing the shock, the disbelieve, the pain & the hate - although she was following all the rituals silently.

Then I watched a VM produced by a brilliant DABHian 'westindian' on Friday's beautiful episode. Suraj's surprise gift for Sandya; Sandy's blushing when eating from a loving Suraj; their hidden pleasure when got the permission for dance; their eyes talking to each other all the time. Then the mesmerising unison SurYa dance, the magical lift & carrying of princess by her dark Knight, then the tender loving caring - Sandya silently admiring Suraj & lastly Sandya looking at Suraj with so much emotions - her eyes were filled with admiration, sweet love, pride & possession.

What a journey from that moment in the Kul Devi Mandeer to the Ball room in Singapore! We have been part of that unique & beautiful journey; SurYa came to our home & slowly slowly sipped in to our hearts & became part of our lives.

Thank you Anas & Deepika for giving us Suraj & Sandya so perfectly. You made them alive for us - we cried with them, we loughed with them, we felt good in their happiness, we were heart broken by their sadness & lastly we are delighted with their unique union. May God give you success in your pairing; appreciation for your performance, award for your perfection. God bless.

Edited by SonarMeye - 05 August 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.Arei_luv_DABHInandan397FrmMem37AnpikaNisha_abiPappu.LovePrajabud2012avanka12RSKManikafan2012shona_x.MisscoolEyescoolmausamirene_cshehjardlipDeebzfarhana874DabhholicTacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-.NJ..Ami.ranil.sitakshii

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
So beautifully written GoldenGirl!
Surya have come across such a long way...they have gone through ups n downs, pain n happiness...fate has played with their lives..but they passed each of the tests..though they never knew they were meant to be together...now they realized it...They haven't confessed their love..they just know its there...it was always there...now they know it..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

FrmMem37SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarirene_cMisscoolEyesDeebz-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.sitakshii

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Lots of Hugs from me to you 'Diamond Girl'.

You've penned down SurYa unique journey so beautifully that I feel like they are our life not only part of life.

I think this is your first ever created n written post. I must complement your writing skills. Keep writing more.

After reading your post, All the cells of my body are positively charged up to start a new week with a bang.

So Thank you so much for that. Cheers!

Edited by ami_dabh - 05 August 2012 at 5:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

FrmMem37SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarMisscoolEyesTacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH.NJ.-Liebe-sitakshii

SonarMeye Groupbie
SonarMeye
SonarMeye

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Farhana - Onek dhannabad tomake. Jantam tumar kache bhalo lagbe - kinto Suraj to bole diyeche 'ami tomake bhalobashi' in chinese, taina?

Ami - I wonder who has inspired me to to create a topic! Ha ha ha!! Wink
So I am 'Diamond Girl' now! Farhana calls me GoldenGirl as it means SonarMeye in bengali.
Thank you for your appreciation & thanks for compelling me to write. I am glad that I cheered you up. So no leg pulling then! LOL

Edited by SonarMeye - 05 August 2012 at 6:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234shehjarMisscoolEyes.NJ.-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH.Ami.sitakshii

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Daarun post. Tomar toh darun dokhhota. Chaliye jao.

I too was seeing an old episode of Ganghor puja where the husband has to feed his wife, ohh so poignant were those moments, Suraj looking at Sandy when she is not looking at him and turning elsewhere when she is looking at him. Such beautiful expression.

You have described their journey well. Do keep writing.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

FrmMem37SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarMisscoolEyesDeebz.Ami..NJ.sitakshii

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Ahh,such a beautiful piece.Thank you SonarMeyeSmileClap

Their journey is indeed very unique.We have traveled with them like those silent shadows who are always with you so much that you forget to even notice it's there.They have given us all some wonderful things to cherish and look forward to. For some SurYa is an obsession,for few others they are the sole source of entertainment,for few others they are the daily dose of caffeine without which your day is incomplete,for few others they are inspiration and a way to introspect what's happening around us at personal,professional as well social level and for few others they are part and parcel of their life. SurYa have lived up beautifully to each of every of these expectations and have made themself worthy enough to look forward to each day.

I hope Suraj-Sandhya and their story will continue to entertain us the same way and as you said,hats off and all the wishes for Anas and Deepika for bringing Suraj-Sandhya  with so much life.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.AreFrmMem37SonarMeyesadhana1234LovePrajashehjarDeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.sitakshii

LovePraja Senior Member
LovePraja
LovePraja

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. Wat a wonderful post. Old episodes of Dabh are so amazing., So magical. we can watch them again & again.
Every episode of DABH is worth cherishing, unforgettable, which make us revisit them.
Surya Rocks
Anika Rocks

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

FrmMem37SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarMisscoolEyesSAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.sitakshii

FrmMem37 Groupbie
FrmMem37
FrmMem37

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Good Post ...Khoob bhalo post...
liked the way you have described SurYa's journey till now.
Hope  SurYa will have a great journey ahead too

Edited by FrmMem37 - 05 August 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234shehjarMisscoolEyes.NJ.SAIBALROUTH.Ami.sitakshii

Go to top