Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Asha made my day 😊
when I watched that interview I was just amazed . I was never expecting Asha to be so talkative and her bihari accent was so cute ! 😆❤️
Really love Asha she is full of surprises 😛
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't think she was more talkative than usual.  Its just that you didn't have RD there to talk too.  She was only lead in the conversation.  RD was not there to play off her comments. 

Purvi and Ovi were too cute whispering and giggling.  I like how they have welcomd Soham.  He's already getting the group arm hits.  I'm sure once he spends more time with them he will get in flow with them. 

They need to have an interview with Arjun and Soham. 
Edited by ampliphy - 11 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It was a very sweet interview.. Shruti and Asha behave like actual sisters and from the way they described their friendship u can see that they share a close bond... Asha was too cute while speaking in Bihari and loved her convo with Ankit... Hope we get to see more such off screen fun...
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i cant believe that its asha !!!!!!!!!!too talkative ,,,,,,,and normal ,,comfortable,,,,,,,ankit too cute and truth teller no diplomacy and too inborn,,,,,,,,,,,ovi she is not normal till now and too cool at every interview ,,,,,she is not comfortable everywhere ,,,,,,,,,she  need to overcome,,,
sharona_bha thumbnail
i found this video
 its start from 4:26 

Edited by sharona_bha - 11 years ago