Asha, Shruti, and Ankit Friendship Day Interview

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guys, the link doesn't work. If you want, you can go on to their website and search the video or go on to Google and type in Telly Tadka Episode 128. It's 21 minutes long but Asha, Shruti, and Ankit's interview is only a few minutes. It's in Part 2 of Episode 128 and starts at 4:25.  Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

http://www.spamdomain.net/video-gallery/episodes/telly-tadka-episode-128-friendship-special/

replace spamdomain with telly tadka  without spaceEdited by vgiri - 11 years ago
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Asha was much more talkative than usual. Ovi seems to be a relatively quiet girl.
vgiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Wow Asha was much more talkative than usual. Ovi seems to be a relatively quiet girl.

Why wouldnt she be talkative.. she has spent so much time with RD shooting  in the sets..
Asha/Shruthi/Ankit did well, still,,,, We miss RD in this interview. I want to see Ankit and RD in an offscreen interview ðŸ˜­
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS! 😊 Haha, I atill remember Asha saying "Shut you moth." in Rithvik's Day Out interview. 🤣 I guess that Ankit isn't very close with anyone yet, but that will surely change with the 300 more episodes to come. 😆 Wish Rithvik and Jia were there too. 😔
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vgiri

http://www.spamdomain.net/video-gallery/episodes/telly-tadka-episode-128-friendship-special/

replace spamdomain with telly tadka  without space

Thanks it worked. 

I also wish Rithvik and Jia were there as well but I loved Asha and Shruti. They were both whispering and giggling and poor Ankit was outside the conversation. I guess it has to do with the fact that he's relatively new to the PR team and so he assumes he'll only be there for just a few episodes that's why he was saying they're his friends for today or for the next two days. 

Asha was definitely a whole lot talkative. 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vgiri

Why wouldnt she be talkative.. she has spent so much time with RD shooting  in the sets..

When did I say she shouldn't? It's merely an observation. She made the interview fun to watch.
eshasrk thumbnail
Asha was more talkative yes indeed, maybe also because Rithvik was not around, coz he always dominates the conversation when he's around
vgiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

When did I say she shouldn't? It's merely an observation. She made the interview fun to watch.

Hi Princess...my comment is a sarcastic/fun comment...
yes she def. made the interview so much lively..😃
KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

Asha was more talkative yes indeed, maybe also because Rithvik was not around, coz he always dominates the conversation when he's around

I so agree with u .I have never seen her talking too much and soo freely.
I'm surprised with Asha.
Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago