India-Forums

Kinma's Creations#2|C|Arhi/Sarun/Aarya/BS/SI/QH:91 (Page 90)

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Awwwh i might nt! Jus depends if i'll be active or not! Yeaah i had! Soo sad! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinma

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nahi-

Awwwh i might nt! Jus depends if i'll be active or not! Yeaah i had! Soo sad! 

Ya think abut it n plzzz don't leave IF !! I know he left...God knwz wat iz going 2 happen with IPKKND nw n me tooo !! so wat else Nahi hw iz life ???
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

update...Embarrassed

keep ing dear...Big smile

Happy Diwali to all of u Dears...

&

Happy Bhaidooj...dears

lov,Heart
Tama

NOTE:  SORRY FOR THIS TOO SHORT COMMENT AS MY NET IS IT"S CRTICAL CONDITIONAM..don't know when it'll be fixed 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM & HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

Kinma

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Update # 7

Feel Free 2 Use 

Hi everyone, I don't think I have taken this long to update my shop before say YES ppl...I normally do it once in two weeks time but this time doing it after a month I guess Embarrassed...this update is very huge so it will cover it up. So, since I have not updated my shop from a month most of the stuff is pretty old so bear with me guys and thank you so much for the likes/ comments for my previous update...means alot to me. Thank you so much...love you all Hug.

There are two reasons for not updating my shop quick this time and I think most of you know one of the reason why ?? As I told most of the ppl that I very buzy nowadays finding a job so yes guys I finally found a job for me Dancing after like two months  LOLLOL and this is the reason for me been late with my update. The second reason was this whole Barun leaving/taking break from IPKKND news literally putted me down...I was blank for few seconds when I first heard this...it was the most shocking thing for me  Shocked and I was all upset CryUnhappy. I still remember after this news I visited IPKKND forum like every one hour to make sure I don't miss any new news on Barun even though I was so busy LOLLOLLOL my crazyness for Barun made me do this LOL. I am still not sure if he is really leaving IPKKND or taking break from IPKKND and I also heard this rumours that Viraf Patel is going to replace him well if that's the case then I won't be watching IPKKDN anymore because for me Barun Sobti is ASR and I can't bear to see anyone taking his place in the show or in my heart so allow me. I really wish he don't leave IPKKND...never !!! I don't have much to say about this matter but even if he leaves IPKKND nothing will really change my love /feelings/views for him...he will still remain the same for me. One more thing that I would like to mention here, if he leaves then I won't be making any stuff on IPKKND...I just can't...Im really sorry but still I will make stuff on the old Arhi scene as it will have Barun in it so ofcause LOLWink

I honestly, don't know what to say on Viraf Patel entering to IPKKND I think it's waste of time because no one beside Barun can play the character ASR end of the story.

Arhi Heart

Sarun Heart

Barun Sobti Day DreamingBlushing

Sanaya Irani

more stuff below !!

Edited by Kinma - 22 November 2012 at 6:31am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam07aditikinshukkiaashiqfairy_stardust-Shobhu21--Nahi-.infinite.sadffiDips.....Mallu...sana11.lostinthought.xTimaxParulRatiShiviwadi..doll.Mandy...Sakeena..-Faiza-greatsumkumpinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworld-Punjabanaish..sweetchick.aartipartyySugarDreamSK1991-SilverDragon-.Jane..shibzThabassum..Sunshine GirlZoobiDoobi-Swetha-

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

GC Day Dreaming

Yash-Aarti

Qubool Hai
Asad Ahmed Khan Heart Day Dreaming

Asad-Zoya

KD

NOTE:- I don't know if I will update my shop anymore because as you all know by now that I found a job so it's going to be very hard for me to managed two things at one time...I really don't know but thank you so much for the love that you have given me !!! love you all Hug !!! This will not stop me making ceations...I will still be making them and will be posting them on IF so that's not a problem !!! 

Done plzzz comment Big smile !!

Edited by Kinma - 22 November 2012 at 6:29am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam07aditikinshukkiaashiq.lostinthought.-Nahi-.infinite.sana11ParulRatiShivisadffiDips.....Mallu...SK1991-SilverDragon--Faiza-greatsumkumpinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworldaartipartyySugarDreamaish..sweetchick.-Ursh-Thabassum..Sunshine Girlshibz.Jane..-Mrinalini--Swetha-shanakyasharanZoobiDoobi

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous Kinma...

Loved the update!

Kinma

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous Kinma..Loved the update! after all long time seeing your update and thank for the Pm

Kinma

...Mallu... IF-Rockerz
...Mallu...
...Mallu...

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
awsummm KINMA nice Loved arshii stuff ... Loved all the stuff ... :)

Thnkxx for Pmmm ...

Kinma

Go to top