Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Nahi-

I've been good! Jus busy with studies and all! I missed u too! Gna be closing my shop :( Might be leaving I-F too! But not suree!

Wat reallyyy...u knw I was thinking the same...I will just do my last update n leave but not IF onliii my shop...itzzz too long u see !!! Whyyy leaving IF I'll miss plzzz don't go...even Barun left n nw u as well no...I feel like hell nw !! u knw Barun left IPKKND !!
Edited by Kinma - 11 years ago
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwh i might nt! Jus depends if i'll be active or not! Yeaah i had! Soo sad! 
Kinma thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nahi-

Awwwh i might nt! Jus depends if i'll be active or not! Yeaah i had! Soo sad! 

Ya think abut it n plzzz don't leave IF !! I know he left...God knwz wat iz going 2 happen with IPKKND nw n me tooo !! so wat else Nahi hw iz life ???
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

update...😳

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Diwali to all of u Dears...

&

Happy Bhaidooj...dears

lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE:  SORRY FOR THIS TOO SHORT COMMENT AS MY NET IS IT"S CRTICAL CONDITIONAM..don't know when it'll be fixed 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM & HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

Kinma thumbnail

Update # 7

Feel Free 2 Use 

Hi everyone, I don't think I have taken this long to update my shop before say YES ppl...I normally do it once in two weeks time but this time doing it after a month I guess 😳...this update is very huge so it will cover it up. So, since I have not updated my shop from a month most of the stuff is pretty old so bear with me guys and thank you so much for the likes/ comments for my previous update...means alot to me. Thank you so much...love you all πŸ€—.

There are two reasons for not updating my shop quick this time and I think most of you know one of the reason why ?? As I told most of the ppl that I very buzy nowadays finding a job so yes guys I finally found a job for me  after like two months  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and this is the reason for me been late with my update. The second reason was this whole Barun leaving/taking break from IPKKND news literally putted me down...I was blank for few seconds when I first heard this...it was the most shocking thing for me  😲 and I was all upset πŸ˜­πŸ˜”. I still remember after this news I visited IPKKND forum like every one hour to make sure I don't miss any new news on Barun even though I was so busy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my crazyness for Barun made me do this πŸ˜†. I am still not sure if he is really leaving IPKKND or taking break from IPKKND and I also heard this rumours that Viraf Patel is going to replace him well if that's the case then I won't be watching IPKKDN anymore because for me Barun Sobti is ASR and I can't bear to see anyone taking his place in the show or in my heart so allow me. I really wish he don't leave IPKKND...never !!! I don't have much to say about this matter but even if he leaves IPKKND nothing will really change my love /feelings/views for him...he will still remain the same for me. One more thing that I would like to mention here, if he leaves then I won't be making any stuff on IPKKND...I just can't...Im really sorry but still I will make stuff on the old Arhi scene as it will have Barun in it so ofcause πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. 

I honestly, don't know what to say on Viraf Patel entering to IPKKND I think it's waste of time because no one beside Barun can play the character ASR end of the story.

Arhi β€οΈ

Sarun ❀️

Barun Sobti ☺️

Sanaya Irani

more stuff below !!

Kinma thumbnail

GC

Yash-Aarti

Qubool Hai
Asad Ahmed Khan β€οΈ 

Asad-Zoya

KD

NOTE:- I don't know if I will update my shop anymore because as you all know by now that I found a job so it's going to be very hard for me to managed two things at one time...I really don't know but thank you so much for the love that you have given me !!! love you all πŸ€— !!! This will not stop me making ceations...I will still be making them and will be posting them on IF so that's not a problem !!! 

Done plzzz comment πŸ˜ƒ !!
minakrish thumbnail
Gorgeous Kinma...

Loved the update!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Gorgeous Kinma..Loved the update! after all long time seeing your update and thank for the Pm
...Mallu... thumbnail
awsummm KINMA nice Loved arshii stuff ... Loved all the stuff ... :)

Thnkxx for Pmmm ...

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow kinma awsome Outstanding Update 
Luv it soomuch