Kinma's Creations#2|C|Arhi/Sarun/Aarya/BS/SI/QH:91

Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

^^^ banner made by me...I know banner purpose to have all my favourites in it but it is very hard for me to put all my favourites in one banner...because I got too many😆😆😳 !!! Well Salman is in it so that's all it matters😆😆 !!!

Because this time my banner is in colour "Green" my shop is also going to be full with colour green!!! btw it's one of my favourite colour so it's OK 😉!!!

Sooo !!!! Shop Number Two...did I even think I will see this day😲 !!! No, not really...I didn't even think I will finish my first shop but I did...this was all possible because of the people who regularly commented in my shop...a big hug and kisses to all of you 🤗...thanks to each and one of you...I love you all !!!!

Welcome to my second shop...my name is Kinma (I know what a name but this is not my real name so chill) you can call me anything you like...I really don't mind...but not "unknown"...this is so embarrassing Shruuu😳😳...well not anymore 😆!!! Since it's my second shop I don't want to bored you guys by giving a big intro on how did I started making siggies/avi's and what I like to do etc etc...Just in short, I am making siggies/avi's from around a year now...I can't stay away from PS...It is very hard...trust me 😆😉!!! I have improved a lot...this is what most of the people say to me and I think I have but still I am not perfect...I am still learning. That's it...a very short intro 😃!!! 

Please do let me know if you like my creations, and also give me suggestions. All my stuff is always free to use without any credit because it always got my CR 🤣 🤣 🤣 !!!!

What can I make ???

Non-animated Siggies
Animated- Siggies
Avi's
Icons
Textures
Banners 

My Copyright

Icons/Avi's

Kinma/IF

Siggies

Kinma's Creations/IF

^^^ I had to change my CR this time as I saw people posting my work on FB without even asking me 😳 !!!

Edited by Kinma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinma thumbnail

My Favorites 

Tellywood

Arnav & Khushi (Arhi) ❤️, Armaan & Shlipa (Kash) ❤️ Maan & Geet (Maaneet) ❤️ (these three are going be to my all time favorite jodi) Barun Sobti, Yash & Aarti, Virat & Manvi, Karan Singh Grover, Shilpa Anand, Gurmeet Choudhary and many more !!  

Bollywood

I am a biggest fan of Salman Khan... ❤️ he is my first crush ☺️...I go mad when I think about him 🤪, John Abraham , Kareena Kapoor, Karishma Kapoor, Akshay Kumar and the list goes on and on LOL !!

Inspirations

I dint had an inspirations list in my previous shop but I decided to have one this time...because it's not fare on the people whose work really inspires me !!

..Sakeena.. (Sakku Di)

Sano88 (Sano)

saher_90 (Saher Di)

jenny1000 (Jenny)

Cutelove1111 (Damini)

& Ofcozz all other people who make siggies/avi's on IF...every one of you inspires me!!!

Credits

Textures/PSDs

Deviantart

Punkrose

Jenz

FFkhan (Farzana)

IF (India-forums)

Random goggle search

Do I take requests ???

Yes, but only when I want to take them or you can also look at my shop title (O) means Open and (C) means Close !!!

Requesting Rules

Don't PM me your requests 

I do not take animated requests

I only take non-animated siggies for requests

Provide me good pictures...this means (HQ)

Provide me text

One request at a time

Most important thing

Don't claim my work as yours

No cutting out parts from my siggies/avi's

Use my creations only on india-forums

Don't post my creations on any other websites...especially without asking me please...I hate it😡 !!

Previous Shop Link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2814576

Index

Update#1 Arhi/ KaSh/ Tom-Jerry/ Salman-Sonali/ Salman Khan/TMPK -16

Kinma thumbnail

PM list

Please hit the like button (below) if you want me to add you to my PM list for new updates and if I am open to take requests !!!  

Sam07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RES your " Sam the Slamper"

Ok...Di finally I got some time to edit my place...OMG...your Second Shop...u don't know how happy I am right now...ofcourse I was the one who was poking you all the time to open your new shop...sorry Di but I just could not wait...realllyyy reallly happy I think I am even happier then you are !!! thank you so much for listening to me !!!

GOSH...I talk too much na Di !!!

^^^ for your new shop...may you have 1000000 more in future because you totally deserve it...you are my favourite and will always be...everything that I know in making siggy is just becasuse of you...you tought me every bit of making siggy...that is so sweet of you !!! I will never forget that in my life !!!

^^^ OMG...Kya banner hai Di...I am Dead...so perfect...rocking blending and colouring...no one can make such an amazing banner other than you...that's what I think...OMG...I cannot take my eyes off...it's so dreammyyy 😍 !!! Saved it...WOW your got your Salman in it...you are just so crazy for him...I understand  and I know Di !!!

Other then banner...Kya theme hai shop ki..."Green"  what a thinking...Loved that

OMG this shop is for me...no Di...why ???? this shop it yours not mines don't give me the credit for it...please take my name out from your thanks...Please I really don't derseve it...Please it's a kind request...please take my name off please...it's your hard work not mines so please take my name off...for me please !!!

Ab when is the update...after I saw your amazing banner I can't wait for your first update...Di when are you going to do it...again do it soon please !!

Eid Mubarak in advance !!! don't want to be late this time so wishing you early this time

I stil can't take my eyes offf from the banner..why is it so amazing 😲 

Thank you so much for your every help...you were always there for me when ever I needed someone...thank you so much...means a lot to me...Please do still keep helping me...I love you so much...can never forget you...Thanks once again !!

Keep rocking
Update jaldi karna Di for me 😉

Your "Sam the Slamper"

Edited by black-white - 11 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Congratx for you next creations 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8bwzA31u1Q[/YOUTUBE]

I would love if you make Avi Video with this Vijay and Simran
Edited by CrazyFans1 - 11 years ago
-Kryan- thumbnail
Congratulation!!!!
Beautiful !!!!
Edited by -Jennifer- - 11 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on ur 2nd shop!

May u have many many more to come.

Ur work is beautiful love ur creations :) Keep making n rocking ur gall.

-- Preeti xoxo
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful creations Kinma:) Congrats on your 2nd CG 🤗
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz on your new creations gallery Kinma!!!

Rocking stuff...keep 'em coming!!

.anishaa. thumbnail
res

*edited*

Congrats Kinma for your new shop! :)
Your creations are so pretty, definitely update soon! Hope you open many many more shops =)
Please add me to your PM list!
Edited by LOLAnisha - 11 years ago