India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sad to see some people's posts.. :(

Premmehta Groupbie
Premmehta
Premmehta

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
This wonderful show, its actors, creatives and so many people related to it work so hard to provide a great show to people,
1) So many actors even after receiving so many hate mails, tweets etc still are willing to provide its audience with the best form of entertainment.
2) The main actors although having so many awkward moments during romantic scenes provide the audience with such flawless scenes which make us drool all over the screen.
3) Just for his fans, Barun decided to not quit his show and still came to the sets whenever he was needed. (I hope my facts are right)
I still don't understand what people are looking for, every show has its flaws, and I do understand that we as the audience have the right to criticize the show but please don't make topics saying that the show is not same anymore just because it doesn't have the same intensity. I still feel the same intensity everytime I watch it and I do love the show just the way many others here do so I don;t know why people think like that about the show.
P.S Sorry to be rude but I just felt that this needed to be told in some way or another.
P.P.S If you people love the old scenes so much, please watch them and don't watch the new episodes , I guarantee that none of you will be able to bear one day without watching the show. Sorry Again..

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladlavanyalavankitty789pringle6zeefan 1adev-Reva-prietypAmmyRidz4EverlovesharunDaisyRose24Barun_FeverKavita1000whispererQueenAnnie18ranjeeta_kaurkhushbooratha.kaureyesonmeCyberpsychooomayabeguml.savitreehi50archie_79-Manal.A-borreg1yyy2krish3..SunnYaara..LyssaPieABBY_JERANDeedeepa1pakpearlvaatuhaara-Rehnuma-JennyPenny

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
As long as you love the show.. it doesnt matter what anyone thinks Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-borreg

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Great to be able to have an opinion, eh? Like wise let others have theirs, too. It's a free world. You do not have to agree with everyone, but please do not tell them what to do just because you don't agree with them. That's what makes this place more interesting! To each his own!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adevRujul13PiscineMolitor

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
They are doing their job nothing else..why we would we felt bad?
Romantic scene are also part of this industry...and who said barun not quited ipk coz of fans?
Stop seprading rumours..

Rujul13sunshinegal1224PiscineMolitor

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
This is the besttt
Arshi are the besttt couple

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Are you a secret IPKKND team member from the setsy trying to convince us not to peep a word against the showLOL Lol I am joking, but this is a public forum and we do watch the show, so if we dont like something its not like a crime to express our views!! This forum is like 30% of the viewers, so if people want to say they hated something its their opinion why stress over it, just a show so let people do what they want to do! Smile 

Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 05 August 2012 at 4:34pm

Rujul13PiscineMolitorkbtr

adev Senior Member
adev
adev

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
-

Edited by kinavars - 26 January 2013 at 9:22am

Rujul13PiscineMolitorkbtr

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
we love the show...it has the huge fan following that's all i know and the bashers...go and get a life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DaisyRose24-Saba-

Go to top