Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Saumya: A complete dancer (Page 2)

riyarockzz Groupbie
riyarockzz
riyarockzz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yaa...she shud win...
she has a superb energetic potential...
such a clean dancer...

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleymatter

Saumya should definitely win. Even as a kid her grace and poise is really commendable. And no one could have been a better skipper for her than Raghav. I always felt it would be really tricky to train her because she is a girl verging on her teen years. And Raghav really maintained her grace and innocence through out the show. That is one of the best thing I like about Saumya seeing her journey. 

Whereas other skippers really risked their children's innocence (and their lives) like with Shalini, Faisal and Om. And it takes away from their performance.

Her versatility was perfectly displayed by him. Going from being so fierce in paso doble to the innocent sister. She has the best journey on the show!

I completely agree! I have no idea WTH people are talking about with the whole Raghav wasnt the best mentor for Soumya! 

I just have to say, are you frickin kidding me! Soumya could not have gotten a better skipper than Raghav, not from this season anyways! I TOTALLY disagree that Soumyas best classical was her audition piece. 

Honestly, I was just amazed that Raghav choreographed such amazing classical pieces for Soumya. Much better than Kruti managed to do, even though shes actually trained in this department. But Raghav actually brought CREATIVITY even within the classical style. And he truly showcased ALL of Soumyas strengths...her grace and her classical training. 

That pareshaan act still has to be one of the best classical performances Ive seen on reality tv...not just from a kid, but overall also. And even this Sundays devdas performance of Soumyas was amazing! Firstly kudos to Raghav for choosing a song like this. And then the choreography/Soumyas dancing was awesome as I always expect from the Raghav-Soumya pairing.

And great point, purpleymatter, about the innocence. Its so true! Raghav really kept that innocence intact with these kids, with his beautiful choreography. 

Not to mention, Raghavs bond with Soumya has got to be the sweetest thing. I especially loved that one bit in the limelight/AVs where both Soumya and Raghav are distorting each others faces and then they go into a bear hug afterwards. MEGA adorable these two are! Hug

Thank God Soumya got Raghav as a skipper! :D Theyre like made for each other, man! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monmon87kumjoo

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I still say I like raghav-rohan work... they create perfect team... but can't say the same about raghav-soumya... though each is very talented but their styles r not matching...

Pareshaan perfromance... as dancing steps I never doubted soumya's abilities but the whole feeling was lacking... it was like having honey, egg, and pepsi... each is very delicious but it taste weird when r eaten all together!!... Soumya's move is amazing, the song is amazing but the combination didn't come as amazing as it should...

I'm from Middle East, so I'm saying this as a foreigner who just likes to see all dances including indian classical dance... not as a proffissional dancer of indian classical dance.
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
She's been so underrated since last few episodes but I really think she should win too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dailysoapfan1

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I strongly feel Saumya should win, she is my favoriteā€¦ And truly Raghav is surely the best skipper of DID Li'L Mastersā€¦. 
TheBoyWhoLived Goldie
TheBoyWhoLived
TheBoyWhoLived

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I love Saumya and she's the best dancer for me out of all of them...And Raghav is the best skipper this season Embarrassed i really hope Saumya wins Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthii

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you Saumya for all the brilliant performances. Your "Aaja Nachle" is my all time favorite.

Though you didn't win the title, you won many many hearts.  As Dada said sky is your limit. May you achieve, what you deserve in future.
I hope you are in Dance ke superkids. Eager to see more of you.

Likewise congratulations to Rohan, Om and Jeet. You all really are Dance ke Baap. All the best.

Go to top