Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Saumya: A complete dancer

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I think Saumya should win this show as she is a complete dancer. She has attempted various forms. Kathak, freestyle, hip hop, lyrical, slow motion, contemporary, she has performed excellently in all these styles. Based on her graceful movements, fantastic sense of rhythm and flexibility in her body, it feels she is born to dance. She seems a shy person, but when she is on stage, she sets it on fire.
I am not against Faisal, Rohan, Om or Jeet. All are special and fabulous in their own way. But talking about dance and only dance, she is better than others.

Guys, I sometimes wonder she is in wrong team. I feel she was not properly utilized by Raghav. But she still managed to awe us with her grace in whatever routine she's given.  She should have been Neerav's team. What do you think guys?

All the best Saumya and hope you win.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

abin11urvashHeartDawnTheBoyWhoLivedEssence..charmz517lifeztufOrientalDancerhide.ShreeYaa.desicrowd.shona.Sanju_

Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
sorry to disappoint u but soumya wont win because she was in a dance show called boogie woogie before..they dont allow ppl from other shows to win DID..darmesh,ruturaj,jai kumar were in that show that's why they didnt win DID
and for her being in neerav's team..no way!! raghav is the best skipper in season 2..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urvash-Alinaa-

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Soumya deserves to win does not matter if she has won b4 B/W...She is a complete dancer...God bless her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa-

monmon87 Groupbie
monmon87
monmon87

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I agree, I think she deserves to win. She is one the one contestant who has been consistently fantastic and very very diverse in dance style. Not only is she diverse, she does each different style WELL unlike the other contestants who only attempt at doing different dances. As for the choreographer, I disagree, I think she was placed with the perfect skipper. Kruti is all gymnastics, Prince is all hip hop, and Neerav I feel was the weakest of the four this season only focusing on either bollywood style or other sort of comical styles. I think Raghav was perfect for her. I only wish Jeet was put with Raghav as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alinaa-

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I agree in that she is one of the top dancers this season and deserves to win... but I also feel Rohan, Faisal deserves too... even Jeet and Om desrves if we took the ages factor in consideration...

I also agree in that Raghav failed to utilize her abilities in the best way... I think if anybody been asked of what is Soumya's best act, they would say her classical dance during the auditions... this proves Raghav couldn't rise her level during the show... unlike Rohan whose style is matching with Raghav's, that's why Rohan in the show is way better than Rohan in the auditions...

I guess if she was with Kruti, we could see Soumya's abilities better... coz Kruti is a classical dancer too and good in contemporary more than Raghav and both styles r Soumya's fortes... Kruti is focusing on stunts coz this is what Om does the best!!!

No doubt, Rohan was the luckies kid in the show coz he had the best skipper whose style match his... then comes Faisal...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dailysoapfan1-Alinaa-khoslakadhokla

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Thank you guys for the replies.

Raghav is best skipper for Rohan, not for Saumya. Because I felt the routines she was given were not upto mark with her talent. As Yasri said, I didnt see her grow in DID. Judges also told Raghav to give her more challenging routines.  But its too late to discuss this now.

I wish the best daner kid wins (which is Saumya for me), not any politcs or channel war or favoritism.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dailysoapfan1yasri

purpleymatter Senior Member
purpleymatter
purpleymatter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Saumya should definitely win. Even as a kid her grace and poise is really commendable. And no one could have been a better skipper for her than Raghav. I always felt it would be really tricky to train her because she is a girl verging on her teen years. And Raghav really maintained her grace and innocence through out the show. That is one of the best thing I like about Saumya seeing her journey. 

Whereas other skippers really risked their children's innocence (and their lives) like with Shalini, Faisal and Om. And it takes away from their performance.

Her versatility was perfectly displayed by him. Going from being so fierce in paso doble to the innocent sister. She has the best journey on the show!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

urvashmonmon87Geremania-Alinaa-pigbelly4myfeet

monmon87 Groupbie
monmon87
monmon87

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleymatter

Saumya should definitely win. Even as a kid her grace and poise is really commendable. And no one could have been a better skipper for her than Raghav. I always felt it would be really tricky to train her because she is a girl verging on her teen years. And Raghav really maintained her grace and innocence through out the show. That is one of the best thing I like about Saumya seeing her journey. 

Whereas other skippers really risked their children's innocence (and their lives) like with Shalini, Faisal and Om. And it takes away from their performance.

Her versatility was perfectly displayed by him. Going from being so fierce in paso doble to the innocent sister. She has the best journey on the show!

Couldn't agree more!

Go to top