India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Messages for Shaheer-Urgent (Page 9)

JawSoumya Goldie
JawSoumya
JawSoumya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Shaheer plz come back on twitter ...we can't live without our Shamya ..really sorry very very sorry dear if we hurt u ...plzzz come back soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba12Shaya_123

Rabia_H Goldie
Rabia_H
Rabia_H

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Smilesorry 
  we all fans love u want to keep intouch with u plz keep intouch with us 
   we lose our show that was our happy life but u r our life 
  we all feeling realy bad actualy crying 
  we can't se our superman is angrey with us plz
  and yes this is your life enjoye your life happyly
 do that u like 
  jo basher's hai unkoh bash karne do unka kaam yeh hi hota hai
  plz sorry 
 sorry khe elava aur kouch nahi hai hamare paas bolne kho plz maaf      kardo hame hamare superman 
   i hope khe aap hame maaf kare geSmile

rabia your biggest ever fanSmile
Your animation

Edited by rabia_shamya - 06 August 2012 at 11:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba12Shaya_123

AnumEssani Groupbie
AnumEssani
AnumEssani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
shaheer its really big shock for us that u del ur account Cry we all know ur hurt but plsss come back on twitter again we apologize for each nd every thing plsss do accept our sorry please.. we all support u always in ur decision nd career as a fan plsss.. i make twitter account juzz for u nd somya so please accept our sorry ... we really apologize Cry

lots of love and respect for you always
Regards,
ANUM

Edited by AnumEssani - 06 August 2012 at 9:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaya_123

Aakanksha5 Groupbie
Aakanksha5
Aakanksha5

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
plzzz come back Shaheer On Twitter..
we lov u... .really sorry  dear if we hurt u ...plzzz come back soon..

Shaya_123

Shaya_123 Goldie
Shaya_123
Shaya_123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Hi Shaheer,

Hope you are doing good. I am not good in letter writing but trust me all these things are coming out straight from my heart. Yesterday when you tweeted saying good bye and deactivated your account, I was totally under shock. I felt like crying but couldn't cry as I stay with my family and don't know what they will think. I couldn't sleep whole night and today in office I am not able to concentrate on work at all thinking about it. Shaheer, I was never attached to any celebrity like this as I am attached to you and Somya.  You can't even imagine how much I love you both. I joined twitter only for you both.  Every day I wait for your tweet, be it during the day, early morning or late night. With your one happy tweet my whole day becomes happy. People who have bashed you are jealous of you. Pls don't bother about them. We have never believed in any rumours and have always bashed them in return. We completely trust you and until and unless you say from your own mouth, we won't believe anyone else. You have a lot of loyal fans on twitter who will stand for you in whatever you do.  Our only wish is to see our favorite couple onscreen again as you guys have created magic together. But it's only a wish or dream you can say. We love you not only as a couple but as an individual too. We will shower our love and support on you for whatever you do.  Your fans can do anything for you and Somya. You guys are our happiness.

Shaheer, pls accept a BIG SORRY from my side on behalf of all your fans, if we have hurt you and Somya. All those tweets which you saw were from bashers and not from your loyal fans. We all are going mad thinking about you going off from twitter and Somya not tweeting from so many days. Pls accept our apology and come back to twitter as we need you badly. I promise on behalf of everyone that we will never ever interfere in your personal and professional life. Also if we have hurt Sana please convey our sorry to her but please come back. Your friends are our friends. Pls come back to twitter. Humble request.

WE LOVE U SHAHEER AND WILL CONTINUE LOVING AND SUPPORTING YOU FOREVER

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cma_luvanyaAishwarjyaemmykhannParmasonesoniaduttaf.s.m

Sandhya77 Groupbie
Sandhya77
Sandhya77

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Shaheer plez come back to tweeter sorry for every thing hum aapke bina nahi reh skte plez come back superman ;(;(sorry for every thing

Shaya_123

RosChel.Lobster IF-Rockerz
RosChel.Lobster
RosChel.Lobster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
When will we get 2 hear it again Guess who's back...back again...Shaheer is back..tell ur frnds!!! When??????plzzz wapas aa jaao plzzz:'((( My uber bar is killing me shaheer widout ur dp plzzz ur birdies missing u badly:'((( :'(((( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( only a single way 2 b connected 2 u...dat also u took away 4m us...Shaheer we can't b away 4m u...plzzz plzzz plzzz cum back twitter luks lyk hell widout u plzzz cum back shaheer plzzZ Shaheer plzzz...4 god sake cumback plzzz on twitter plzzz:'( :'( :'( crying badly plzzz aao wapas plzzz :'( :'( :'(

Shaya_123

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
but wil these reach him?????????????????

Go to top