India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Messages for Shaheer-Urgent (Page 8)

pearlpreet Newbie
pearlpreet
pearlpreet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Shaheer plzzz come back on twitter ...we can't live without our Shamya ..really sorry dear if v hurt u ...plzzz come back soon..:'(

Aishwarjya Goldie
Aishwarjya
Aishwarjya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I apologise to you on behalf of all the bashers..please be back on twitter,Shaheer.Your ardent fans really care for you and love you for what you are.Our days are incomplete with out your presence.Please come back.love,respect and support you always.
banfasha Goldie
banfasha
banfasha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Shaheer in life you will face both kind of people one are those who are ur admirers and second one are those who are bashers but to whom you wil give importance definately too those who love u who admires you but after deactivating ur account u are giving importance to those who dnt need it there are many big Celebrities they also face those bashers and they dnt do this for only the reason that they know that if 1 hates them there are 1000 to love them than for only those why u r getting away from u r loved ones u have said this that u love to be on twitter than y u r getting away ur smile from u for the sake of some People???
If u come back again we surely loved that but iam not forcing u atall its ur choice to be again on tweeter or not...
Thanks love and respect always for u!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha342012

simran72 Newbie
simran72
simran72

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
shaheer plzz come back to twitter...can't bear this anymore yrr...we want you...1st our lovely show navya was taken frm us...nd now u deleted ur twitter id...plzz come back shaheer...:(
nisha342012 Senior Member
nisha342012
nisha342012

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
shaheer...i'm a big fan of navya...nd i loved shaheer soumya who played anant navya a lot.u both r so humble nd friendly to v fans...nd v found u both as our F*Ly...ur tweets ,msgs ,snaps evrythng make us happy.
i know b'cause of sme ppl on twitter ur upset nd decided to quit.but there r a lot of loyal fans who loved u so much.i will not compell u to come back on twitter.it's totally ur decision nd v respect it..
 but if u feel there r really some true fans of both shaheer nd soumya then pls come back.
Bratati Groupbie
Bratati
Bratati

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Shaheer bhai, plzzz accept our sorry..whenevr we hurt u..whenevr we make u upset SORRY for all..sorry fr all those direct tweets which hurt u..we r holding our ears...plz maaf kardo isbaar...plzzz aap jitna chahe daantlo..hume swikar hai bt please aise humein chodke mat jaiye..we cnt live w/o u..aap humse naraz hai na..gussa hai na?..then plzz aap scold us 10000 tyms..hum kuch nehi bolenge..bt plz stay wid us...please shaheer bhai plzzz...dnt punish us sooo much...we'll die in guilty dat we hurt u..our superman whom we love too much we hurt him..evrydy wen we wake up our 1st  work 2 check if u tweeted or not & wen go 2 bed at ni8 do d sm befor sleeping..how cn we exist nw w/o ur tweet!!...pehle to humse Navya chhingaya ab aap bhi chale jaoge to kya hoga humara!!..please itna saaza mat do bhai..please cum back on twittter..humble reqst please...Broken Heart Cry
Lots of love & respct for u alwys...we alwys love u & rspct ur all decisions...please forgiv us...please cum back bhai.
Bratati
smivas Goldie
smivas
smivas

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
 shaheer please come back, cant even imagine twitter without u both. we never wanted this to happen, sorry on behalf of all ... everyone...
if you dont forgive ,then who will? please shaheer u have lived more than our expectations...
admit that u are patient enough that u didnt take any step before. but please please do come back...
jab aankh nahi hai tabhi aankh ki ahmiyat samaj aathi hai, iss tarah jab tum twitter pe  nahi ho tabhi tumhaari ahmiyat sabko samaj aaya hai...
please be back...
titleepari IF-Dazzler
titleepari
titleepari

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Shaheer I have tweeted this to you many times on twitter i say this again.. "what care he for stars for whom a thousand suns await".. I have always supported you and support you still.. do what you feel like n i will always be there to support you.. and believe me there are many more like me who support you, love you unconditionally.. Sherwa for all the people like me who joined twitter only for you, do accept our apologies.. I wont ask you to be back on twitter.. i respect you and your decision like always but i just want to tell you that yes there are people who hurt you but there are people who love you too and I know you love them as well.. so take the love and forget the hurt if you can.. I am sorry sherwa that you are hurt.. i really am.. Titlee... with lots of love and respect..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaya_123AishwarjyaClumsyIntrovert

Go to top