India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Messages for Shaheer-Urgent (Page 14)

cheetu Groupbie
cheetu
cheetu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

I dont know what to say, Shaheer I will not ask you to come back on twitter bcoz  its the place you were hurt, but I sincerely request you to forgive all those who hurt you and love your fans who no matter what are with you always.

Definitely a void is created in our life without you on twitter, but I will only wish you Good luck in your life. Will wait for your shows in TV and support you always. Take care dear, do whatever you are comfortable with and be happy always.
Want to see you achieve most in your career.

with you always and lots of love, respect and prayers
Brunda

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hey Shaheer,

I dont have Twitter at all but I read your tweets through India Forums and it is a joy to hear about your daily routine, your thoughts, your messages, your feelings! When you are sad the whole forum is dull and we try different ways to try and cheer you up when you are happy it is like we are in jannat! Embarrassed You are the reason why many member of the forum have Twitter and it is a great feeling to know that we are communicating with our favourite actor through the internet that bond is still there after Navya ended! We were sad about Navya but we were happy because we had Shamya close to our hearts! We had Shaheer's masti and Soumya's mysterious tweets, going onto IF and reading about the hype of your latest tweets sure makes my day and everyone else's! I dont know about anyone else but I know that I love you and always will you are the best and I can never ever think or dream of hurting your feelings! We as a forum are truly sorry if we have knowingly or unknowingly hurt your feelings! We are incomplete without Shaheer and we seriously want you back! We want to see your joyous tweets when we wake up in the morning and when we go to sleep! Twitter, Facebook look everywhere we all want you back for good! We respect that it is your life and you have full right to make your decisions and I am sure that we will be behind you in whatever you do! So please accept us back we are waiting for you and I wish you all the best for the future you deserve all the success and happiness in the world! I hope you read this message and smile because we all truly love you from the bottom of our hearts! Life is too short for saddness so live it with happiness and joy!  Forgive all us Pagal Ladka and Ladki's and activate your account again! Pretty please!!! #SHAHEERFOREVER!

Always your biggest fan Sonia!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

titleepari

sana1sana IF-Rockerz
sana1sana
sana1sana

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Shaheer plc come back ... Nothing to say more
roji Groupbie
roji
roji

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
                shaheer plz come back.if we had done anything wrong we r sorry but plz be back on twitter
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
shaheer..
u cant ignore the love of so many ppl just by seeing bashers comments..
they are 1/100 ..rest 99 ppllove u ..u cant leave us like this...

we loved u..love u  n will always love u...just can ask..plzz comeback if u too love us...

Niashe Newbie
Niashe
Niashe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Shaheer plz comeback to twiter.plz cant live without u and soumya...plz u both r not only a big part of our life u r our life...cant think life without u guys plz comeback and forgive me
pujaaghosh Senior Member
pujaaghosh
pujaaghosh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
please come back superman...v r sorry for every thing...T-LAND nothing witout u...please come back...waiting for u...v love very much our superman,angry young man...cant imagine our life without SHAMYA...
AnumEssani Groupbie
AnumEssani
AnumEssani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
plsss we all are holding our ears plsss forgive us please 

Go to top