Navya
Navya

Messages for Shaheer-Urgent (Page 11)

emmykhann Goldie
emmykhann
emmykhann

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0

but wil these reach him?????????????????
Yeah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika_0

Nageenashaheer Newbie
Nageenashaheer
Nageenashaheer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
SHAMYA...
SHAMYA..SORRY Cry SORRY Cry SORRY Cry
    shaheer plzzz comeback.killer without u our life is meaningless.somya you also off from twitter.after navya everything is changed.v r veryyy desprate.and veryyy upset.sooo some fans cross their limits.v accept our mistakes.sooo plzzz sweethearts FORGIVE US.plzzz COMEBACK on TWITTER.ur tweethearts and birdies feel bad.they realise their mistakes... v apologise u.ye repeat nahi hogaaa.
plzzz come back on twitter.twitter land is empty without u plzzz Cry
divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

No defense no demands -- only apologies... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cma_luvanyaParmasone

momorockz IF-Stunnerz
momorockz
momorockz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Please Shaheer Comeback to twitter.  plz Shaheer plzz ...  really very sorry Shaheer.. plz forgive us..   come baack atleast 4ur genuine fans. This is the only way through which we can interact with you. please dont break the connection of love which we have between you and your fans. we all fans apologise you on behalf of those people who hurt you alot . We promise we will never ever interfere in your personal and professional life. Pls come back to twitter. Plz accept our Apology. Give us one more chance
leenahariyani Newbie
leenahariyani
leenahariyani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

shaheer all love u so much plsss don't do that we r always with u "What we did was foolish and impulsive, if we cud take it all back we wud do it so instant, we truly didn't mean to hurt u in anyway,    we r sorry for hurting u" again sorryyy and we always pray to god that u will be happy in ur life lots of respect and love for u.

sifarah Goldie
sifarah
sifarah

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Shaheer,
At times we send you so many messages a day out of the love that we have for you... But understand that this love too could be suffocating.. You too need space like everyone of us.. Please know that I'll love you, honour you & respect you and the decisions that you take, and support you all the way...

I understand that the Twitter became very unpleasant during last few days, that too because of few so called fans who i would say are obsessed abt you... the situation crossed over the limit, and I understand you deactivating the your account..

I am extremely sorry that you are hurt, and just wanna let you know, I'll be there always loving you & supporting you.. Its not only me there are many like me adding silent prayer everyday for your success..

It's sad to note that the bashers & haters have won over the love that we have for you.. But if you think that staying away from all this is best for you, then I respect that decision as well.

I pray that all best things should come in you way, and that too to the utmost happiness and satisfaction.

Sifarah

Edited by sifarah - 06 August 2012 at 8:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetucma_luvanyaShaya_123Shweta_

Poojatomar Groupbie
Poojatomar
Poojatomar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Shah plz come back on twitter, shmya fans can't live without u!! N un bashers ki bato pr dhyan mtlb do, kutte to bhokte hi h
plz come back.
Sandhya77 Groupbie
Sandhya77
Sandhya77

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Shaheer plez come back to tweeter hum sb aapki little birdies hai na.toh maafff kr do hum sb bevkoofo ko i know aap hurt huye ho but hum toh marr rahe hai kal se ashu hi nahi ruk rahe hai kisi se kya kahe aap hi smajh skte ho Hume shaheer soumya humari jaan hai humari jaan humse mat lo kuch logo ki galti ki sajha hum sbko kyu mil rahi hai Bahut se caleb ko dekha life me but aap dono jesa koi nahi hai u guyz a bestet Lucknow trip pr mili thi aapse aur aapki hi ho gye thi tweeter bhi aapki wajha se hi join kiya pehle anya fhir shamya aur ab shaheer somya bhi humse door ho rahe hai kyu?;( nahi shaheer plez come back i promise u fhir kahi esi galti nahi hogi kaan pakad kr sorry bolted hai maaf kr do plezzz come back n tweet kitno ki duaa milegi aapko. Humesha haste raho khush raho aur humare sath raho i love my shamya very much meri life se bhi badh ke aap dono pare ho mujhe.shamya plez come back tweeter.

Go to top