Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~The Trippers ~ # 1 [Invite only] (Page 4)

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 2121

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@ Anam -  Oh my bad...so how does this fasting work? how many days do you guys do it for? 

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Lissa what happened? :O
He is seriously freaking ne out. He said I'm sorry for being a jerk but I really like you more like love you Shocked And I'm like what the f**k Shocked And goes I didn't mean to hurt ya but that was the only way I could spend time with ya. And then kissed my hand cuz he twisted it earlier in fight Shocked He knows I don't like Jim and I have a bf why is he still doing this? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxx

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 64778

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
@Rajana- 30days fasts then its eid.. so we get up at 2.30am prepare sehri food and all fast closes at 3.35am every day it goes 2minz back... then pray and sleep.. throughtout the whole fasts pray as well 5 times a day and do tarbeeya as well... did u have nice time with the guests?
 
@Alissa- where u gne bacha?
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 64778

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
@Alissa- you have BF so he has to back of what a prick Angry
xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 2121

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

Lissa what happened? :O
He is seriously freaking ne out. He said I'm sorry for being a jerk but I really like you more like love you Shocked And I'm like what the f**k Shocked And goes I didn't mean to hurt ya but that was the only way I could spend time with ya. And then kissed my hand cuz he twisted it earlier in fight Shocked He knows I don't like Jim and I have a bf why is he still doing this? Confused

ShockedShockedShocked..
okay he was so much easier to deal with when he was being a stupid jerk...things just got more complicated since he's trying to play majnu for you now Wacko
xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 2121

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

@Rajana- 30days fasts then its eid.. so we get up at 2.30am prepare sehri food and all fast closes at 3.35am every day it goes 2minz back... then pray and sleep.. throughtout the whole fasts pray as well 5 times a day and do tarbeeya as well... did u have nice time with the guests?
 
@Alissa- where u gne bacha?

Wow! Embarrassed thats intense..Thumbs Up
guests? lol well they were kinda my dads friends and didn't really know them well so i kinda just stood in the corner and umm..made tea LOL
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 64778

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@Alissa- boys never give up but this is the limit this jerk wants to turn into majnu well said rajana then he can do his choice but u dont like him so he will eventually get the point... i would slap him one eughhh Angry
alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 15367

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali


@Alissa- you have BF so he has to back of what a prick Angry
Exactly my point, I have a bf and that too who loves me so much. Why can't he just get that straight? Confused He thinks me and Daniel are only friends and nothing else. How can he be so sure. You know his behavior is changing, it's like he is opening up to me. I don't even know hin properly so why is he behaving like this?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Jaanu&Pari'sLounge||OPEN INVITE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: Nomaa.   Replies: 1085   Views: 32150

Nomaa. 1085 32150 09 September 2012 at 2:41am by Nomaa.
~*Bol Baby Bol RockAndRoll*~CC#12{Invite Only}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

Author: -tehreem-   Replies: 569   Views: 37882

-tehreem- 569 37882 28 August 2012 at 2:14pm by Ash_Smash
.:Kaamchors Ka Hub:. [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: rainydays.   Replies: 449   Views: 20182

rainydays. 449 20182 29 July 2012 at 7:38am by -Preeti-
Debate Mansion Chat Club #17- Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: debayon   Replies: 340   Views: 24561

debayon 340 24561 20 June 2012 at 7:10am by Aahaana
Chayp & Deyr Futiya Lubbers #2 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 467   Views: 12123

-Leah- 467 12123 08 May 2012 at 12:41am by ParthKiBabe

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index