Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know Ranjy, but please man help me. this whole thing is killing me and i'm scared to tell Dan cuz he'll leave it all on me. I dont like that dude and yet he is not willing to understand. an main kya karroon? [/QUOTE]

Ignore him? don't talk to him, look ta him or notice him..basically start giving him the cold shoulder..if he's not gonna listen to you the nice way then its not ur fault..and tell Dan that obviously you would choose him over everyone else so he should help you out!
[/QUOTE] umm well i'll definitely ignore him but lets see if that actually works out. Yeah will tell Dan wonder what he has to say all about this.
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Rajana- I know he does come on it cant be happy happy now can it you gta watch it to understand the story

He ate a cockroach!! 
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Rajana- i know hes phyco but like its a different story i love SB my favorite now that DEK is finished I watch SB and Punarvivah
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alissa345

I dont know Ranjy, but please man help me. this whole thing is killing me and i'm scared to tell Dan cuz he'll leave it all on me. I dont like that dude and yet he is not willing to understand. an main kya karroon?

Ignore him? don't talk to him, look ta him or notice him..basically start giving him the cold shoulder..if he's not gonna listen to you the nice way then its not ur fault..and tell Dan that obviously you would choose him over everyone else so he should help you out!
umm well i'll definitely ignore him but lets see if that actually works out. Yeah will tell Dan wonder what he has to say all about this.

Yes yes, do tell Dan..im sure he'll be able to help you out ðŸ˜Š
and yea like ANam said - tell this guy to F off, or better yet just totally ignore him or something
alissa345 thumbnail

@Alissa- what else can u do? you said no once so its no he needs to get over it and move on prick... yh ask ur mom might have some suggestion coz right now im running out of suggestions u told him straight not working if u shout might still be same... if u ignore he will irratate you until u speak although silent treatment is best

Exactly mummy, nothing seems to be working properly, i haveehit him, cursed at him, yelled at him, Kinda ignored him too. This is getting seriously complicated. and soon Dan is gonna leave for his University and i'll have to deal with him myself. He even goes to same university as me but is in his senior year and i'm still in first year
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Sawmy- yh college are the best days i miss my college so much... u taking same subjects this year or diffrent

yup same. Its M.A. Finel year so it will be same subject
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail

@Rajana- i know hes phyco but like its a different story i love SB my favorite now that DEK is finished I watch SB and Punarvivah

hmm..okay maybe ill try again someday ðŸ˜Š i actually don't mind karanvir and the girl seems good too but the story gives me the heebie-jeebies but i guess i might try
and Yup PV all the way ðŸ˜‰
im gonna also try LMYAM but not hoping too high for it 
alissa345 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Havvii

really. What happened?

He said I'm sorry for being a jerk but I really like you more like love you 😲 And I'm like what the f**k 😲 And goes I didn't mean to hurt ya but that was the only way I could spend time with ya. And then kissed my hand cuz he twisted it earlier in fight 😲 He knows I don't like him and that i have a bf and still he is doing this
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sb as in saubhagyvati bhava? I like viraj