Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sawmy- bacha im here so are rajana and alissa i replied to u on pg8
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Rajana- yh i use to have thick hair when i was in college like 16-17 buh then kept strightenin colouring it... now its gone really thin had long hair but last month on my bdy aunty took me hairdressers and cut my hair and highlighted so now its short the hairdresser cut it really short so takes like just 10mizn strightening so all gd

omg its my favourite manveer scene too... SB is so good different from the rest i love been watching it since the begining it came on today also 1 hour special but didnt know about it forgot to record it so didnt watch it.. will read the update later... u gat watch it u will love it

but he tortures the girl 
alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Alissa- bacha its simple tell him to f**k off ur not interested simple anwser... just try and be nice say friends and explain u love dan tell him to understand the point to come of it the jerk wont listen so best to be mean and bitchy

Mummy I did tell him to back off and that we can't be more then friends, you know i doubt if we could even be friends based on his earlier behavior. Mummy i know him for more than a year now and ever since i know him i have been an sbsoulte bitch to him and yet he still brings me his face and gives me all that crap. I swear my brain is like not functioning. I gotta talk to mom about this๐Ÿ˜ณ
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know Ranjy, but please man help me. this whole thing is killing me and i'm scared to tell Dan cuz he'll leave it all on me. I dont like that dude and yet he is not willing to understand. an main kya karroon?

Ignore him? don't talk to him, look ta him or notice him..basically start giving him the cold shoulder..if he's not gonna listen to you the nice way then its not ur fault..and tell Dan that obviously you would choose him over everyone else so he should help you out!
@Alissa- what else can u do? you said no once so its no he needs to get over it and move on prick... yh ask ur mom might have some suggestion coz right now im running out of suggestions u told him straight not working if u shout might still be same... if u ignore he will irratate you until u speak although silent treatment is best
@Rajana- I know he does come on it cant be happy happy now can it you gta watch it to understand the story
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Sawmy- yh it must be mornign there here its 5.05am im still awake i woke uo at 6pm the day b4 so not sleepy... u looking forward to college not fair i want to go college too

yah finaly my rusult declare i was bored at home. Nw i cn go clg i was missing clg. My mom was saying i shld go handy craft classes in free time bt i dnt want
alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Alissa- you have to give him slient treatment if all that doesnt work... he's isnt gna take no for a anwser... not good

i no one thing for sure, he is definitely not intersted in yes or no ๐Ÿ˜•
@Sawmy- yh college are the best days i miss my college so much... u taking same subjects this year or diffrent
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alissa345

It already startedit was tonight, i kinda just came back ๐Ÿ˜ณ

really. What happened?