Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

😲😲😲..
okay he was so much easier to deal with when he was being a stupid jerk...things just got more complicated since he's trying to play majnu for you now

So this means that the whole jerk act was just to hangout with me? So that he could tell me how he really feels? Dude I'm not getting this crap. Seriously I always thought his flirting was nothing but just for fun but now it doesn't look like it 😕 And Daniel, he freakin loves me, I don't want to tell him all this. He is gonna freakin make me choose. Ughhh what do I do?
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Alissa whats problem with mods?
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Rajana- no i dont even sit in the room when they come no ways thats the worst thing ever... unexpected guests i hate also coz u see im very lazy if im not going out i dont dress up i wear my night clothes all day... so its funny if any1 comes its like omg embrassing after my mom shouts

Hahah..omg u just said exactly how i feel. thats wat happened today too, unexpected guests 
it sucks especially when you got other plans. i also roam around the house in PJs...girl forget house i walk around my neighbourhood in my over-sized school t-shirt and baggy PJs all the time ğŸ˜†. thankfully i go to a school thats kinda far from my home so no embarrassing encounters with people who know me ğŸ˜†
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Alissa- you should tell dan urself as u guys must talk bout everything u must tell him u should not talk to him at all the dumb jerk tell him straight u are not interested in him
@Sawmy- Hi bacha hw r u🤗
@Rajana- honestly im lazy when im at home i have to wear my night clothes i hate dressing up just at home who cares... i been out with night clothes too... my sisters go im slob they u should care bout urself ur so embrassing...
alissa345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Alissa- Majnu mode he wants u to know everything about him... maybe he think u will give him a chance he must of seen u and dan together... he cant be that dumb... maybe u need to tell him straight regarding dan

Noo he knows well about me and Dan, he knows how much he loves me. He is very clear on the fact that Daniel and I really are together. But he thinks he is a better option or something 😲 I told him today also, but he says I don't care about what's between you and him all I'm saying is how I feel about you 😲
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: alissa345

So this means that the whole jerk act was just to hangout with me? So that he could tell me how he really feels? Dude I'm not getting this crap. Seriously I always thought his flirting was nothing but just for fun but now it doesn't look like it 😕 And Daniel, he freakin loves me, I don't want to tell him all this. He is gonna freakin make me choose. Ughhh what do I do?

Well...I know exactly what to do ğŸ˜ˆ
you gotta make his plan backfire! see since he so determined to play Mr. Nice Guy all of a sudden then do your emotional attyachar and tell him that you don't like him in that way and if he really did care about you then he should let you be since you're already so happy with Dan  .. he'll have to listen or at least he'll revert back to jerk-face ğŸ¤”
alissa345 thumbnail
Oh yeah the issue with our other cc is solved. I just got a pm from mod, so we can post on it and I'll post the link to cc #16 :)
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey mommy nd ranjana.
wheres aalu?