Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

k3gluv Newbie
k3gluv
k3gluv

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

i'll be waiting...

(an ARHI , OS)
standing in front of mirror, she looked at herself in the mirror . she looked beautiful in her engagement outfit- purple coloured lengha and choli... she did looked out of the world but the spark in her eyes were absent...

"khushiji"

she turned  around at the sweetest voice one could ever hear

"anjali ji aap"  and gave her a weak smile.

anjali smiled  and moved to khushi " khushi ji don't worry , sab theek ho jayega..."

she remained quiet unable to decide what she can probably say at this situation but a tear rolled  down her eye and she wiped it as quickly as it appeared . anjali moved forward and hugged khushi.

" khushi ji , why to cry for someone who's not strong enough to take your side in front of this whole world. "

khushi closed her eyes tight, and wished if she can tell anjali ji that the very person is her brother itself and thought' no more khushi , u gave him time to decide and he had already decided what he wanted . so no more crying over it."

"lets go khushi ji , everyone is waiting for u"

they moved down for her engagement . on the way anjali got a call ,so she excused  and moved aside and ansewered the call

"chote"

"di! where are you , its so noisy , i can't hear you"

" chote , we all are here at khushi ji's engagement "

shiver ran through him , listening to the news he just got. he was too lost to say anything . anjali had to take his name few times to get his attention.

" di i'll call u later" was all he could reply at the moment .

he turned around and asked aman "did u knew about it"

he was quiet and looked everywhere except him.

"answer me damn it"

"ASR i thought..."

his eyes were red with anger" just answer yes or no"

"yes , but arnav ..."

arnav raised his hand indicating him to stop . he took his car keys and moved out . aman also followed him. arnav had already left by the time aman came outside . aman followed him in his car.

arnav was driving very fast , all he could remember at that time was khushi's word's

" arnav , i love you"

"arnav , i know u don't want to get married "

"i have waited a lot arnav , its been 3yrs baby, no one know about us... , my family wants me to get married. i can't delay them any more. we need to find a solution"

"i can't leave my family and live with u without marriage"

"i know u are scared of marriage , but please arnav , once hold my hand in front of the world  and we both will together face the world... we 'll be together in thick and thin "

"please once hold my hand ... please ..."

"i'll be waiting for you at my home on sunday to meet my family. i can't and even don't want to force u for this . if u come we'll be together for life time ... if not , then good bye arnav"

"i'll be waiting ..."

they had been together since 3yrs . no one knew about it, except aman , arnav's best friend.  because arnav never wanted to get married after his parents broken marriage, he had lot trust in this word marriage. but khushi loved him a lot and always had hope that one day her love 'll win over arnav's fear but it never happened . as she turned 24yrs old , one and half year back , her family wanted her to get married . first she gave a lot of excuses  but a months back she told them that she's in love with someone and her family agreed to meet the boy but arnav was to determined to remain away from marriage . he tried convincing khushi for live in relationship but she never approved  it as ske knew her family 'll never agree to it. 2 weeks back her father got heart attack and she told arnav if he comes to meet her parents by the end of the week , they'll be tegether otherwise she had to move on.

---------------------

she looked down at her left hand , she was engaged to someone... she felt like her heart was dying thousand deaths each moment. she looked around and saw everyone happy for her , dancing and enjoying. deep down she was still waiting for him... may be he'll come and take her to their world ...of love.

------------------------

he continued driving as fast as he could, he was in mumbai for some work nad khushi knew it , this visit was planned  a long back that's why she decided to get engaged when he's not in town

he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't looked at the truck coming... by the time he came to his senses it was too late to control ...

all he could remember was " i'll be waiting.."

it was too bright , still he managed to open his eyes and looked around to find her standing near the window with her back towards him, she was looking beautiful in red sari , his favourite colour. he moved forward towards her , but all he could feel was that the more he moved towards her, more she was getting away and al that he could listen was " i'll be waiting ...". he tried to move as fast as he could to reach her but he felt himself loss of energy... inspit of trying his maximum he felt as if he was tied with something... he was struggling but with time he was becoming weak and weak and her voice got louder and louder which gave him strength to not give up... and finally he felt he could move... and he opened his eyes and found himself in room painted white, with few monitors attached to him to monitor his vitals and few nurses by his side... nurses told him to relax and called doctor...

he was told that he's fine except a fracture in his left forearm and few bruises here and there...

aman entered inside and gave him a weak smile

"so woke up! if u wanted to have long sleep u could have it at hotel ..."

"i needed time to thing"

"so , now i think u have got a lot of time to think , what say..."

" ya , my mind is clear now... did u informed anyone at home"

"i tried calling them but couldn't contact... but i thought of waiting till morning and now u r up... let me call them now" he said removing his mobile from his pocket

" no, don't call , we are leaving for delhi"

"no arnav , doctor has clearly told , u needed complete bed rest minimum for 3 days "

"when is she getting married "

"it shouldn't matter when u have decided what you wanted"

"just tell me , then i'll decide what to do" giving him his famous ASR attitude

aman smiled ," u 'll never change... 5 days are still there before she gets married"

he relaxed listening this as he had enough time . he smiled planning what he needs to do

--------------------------

it was her mehndi today but she was still waiting... millon times she explained herself that now this is her life , nothing is gonna change but her heart was adamant to not listen to her and keep waiting... mehndi was being applied on her hand and then the girl applying mehndi asked her would be husband's name , so that she could right it on palm , before anyone could reply came the firm , authorising voice "

"arnav, arnav singh raizada"

he still had plaster on his left arm , he was wearing white shirt and blue jeans... as he entered the hall where her mehndi function was taking place , he knew he had all the eyes on him. anjali saw her chote entering the hall , she was worried seeing his condition , she stepped forward but stopped as she noticed the intense passion in his eyes... before anyone could approach him or say any thing to him he reached where khushi was stittig and mehndi was being applied on her hands. she looked beautiful in lemon yellow sari... he had always loved her in sari... the moment girl applying mehndi asked the name of her would be husband's name all he could do was teke his own name

arnav, arnav singh raizada"

listening the name itself all eyes turned towards them. khushi looked up to and meet his eyes, her heart had already picked its speed. she could hear 'dak dak' of her heart. tears rolled down her eyes , seeing him... his face with bruises , his fractured hand... she moved towards him and touched his bruised face.

all were shocked to see them this close, they were just family friends . no one had any idea about their relationship.

arnav removed her hands from his face and held it firmly in his and looked in  her eyes... then eyes did all the talking. he knew she was right always, the moment he held her hands in front of the world he felt an in built feeling of making her mine. all he could say was

"will u marry me "

------------------------------

finally i did it... i was thinking to write from a long time.

comment please...gud or bad anything

Edited by k3gluv - 05 August 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

arkuavsakuno1HugeArshiFanurs_anamikanehaarshishalinikanagunanz_2211random94vikadesigirlmaloseKareena1994-Ishana-cymatelimehak06-Sanj-meenalumasarunsashasinghKalpana_KaCy

cymateli IF-Dazzler
cymateli
cymateli

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
very nice Clap loved how Arnav finally accepted her Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k3gluv

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged