Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Understanding The Craze - A debate (Page 8)

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

Originally posted by moonlight99

I read a post by someone that they had declined a marriage proposal because she thinks Barun is perfect and the person she was supposed to marry wasn't like Barun even though he was a successful engineer.Confused

LOL seriously? Wow, they're messed up.
Just remembered something. "ASR is best husband in the world, mine just sucks". I'm sorry, I did not wanted to mention this but it just shows how seriously they take IPK. Really embarrassing!
A great post Moonlight! :)

Okay now that really is tilting he balance to the one-step-too-far side. I mean hello for all you know Barun may be a ...……( RC has an internal debate whether to complete that sentence.)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99nonasi

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnaavKhushi22

There is one thing that I forgot to mention here, and people can disagree with me.

When arnav does all the manhandling, people find it extremely hot, but would you as a girl like to be pushed around places? I do agree that its hot when he pulls her towards him or the hugs her forcefully, but when arnav pulled khushi's neck or forces her to do things that are a bit out of hand, that freaks me out more then looking romantic. So fans that find even forcefulness in a couple as being romantic and wish they were in khushi's shoes at that point is what I find creepy!! I have NEVER seen a post describing how people DONT like the rough manhandling, instead people love this sort of abuse. I agree its a show so we shouldnt be taking it seriously but I think its important to draw a line between how much a guy can force a girl

Okay I was having a really hard time trying to think how reply to you w/o sounding like I needed the looney bin.

I love Arnav Singh Raizada. It's a fact.

But I would argue vehimently if some was to say people take values from TV shows. If they did then we'd be in a lot of trouble. I mean shows like games of thrones which actually show incest and shows like Vampire Diaries where they show killing some one to be a common thing would not have such a large fan base. It's safe to asuume that the viewers of shows like that are neither serial killers nor incestuous.

So yes loving Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't mean that I condone his actions. Eventhough many people here say that they want life patners like ASR, I think it's safe to assume that it's the fan in them that's talking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
This is my first post in IPKKND forum. I am not really a big fan of this show but i do follow it on and off. (Agree, SaRun have an amazing onscreen chemistry).
But i still spend much time stalking this forum than my show's for one and only one reason. To have fun. To have fun from the posts and comments of the so-called fanaticsLOL

But having said that, I have to agree that, apart from this forum, I have never seen any thought-provoking topics in any other forums like the one we have at our hands now !!

Fan vs fanatics, I agree that its a very thin line between these two. And I feel that most of the fans very soon become the fanatics, but the thing is, to which extent they are crazy. And some might even come out of the fanatics phase having learnt something from that.

So my view is, until the crazism is harmless, nothing wrong in becoming a fanatic. One thing I have learnt for myself is there are two things called constructive criticism and mindless bashing. We need to understand the difference between the two and should learn to accept the former and ignore the latter. And I rest my case here.

nonasiRockerchic

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
updated post on page 1

hello hi bye bye!
Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Okay I was having a really hard time trying to think how reply to you w/o sounding like I needed the looney bin.

But I would argue vehimently if some was to say people take values from TV shows. If they did then we'd be in a lot of trouble. I mean shows like games of thrones which actually show incest and shows like Vampire Diaries where they show killing some one to be a common thing would not have such a large fan base. It's safe to asuume that the viewers of shows like that are neither serial killers nor incestuous.

So yes loving Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't mean that I condone his actions. Eventhough many people here say that they want life patners like ASR, I think it's safe to assume that it's the fan in them that's talking.

See I do agree that this is a show and so there is a fine line between reality and fiction, but the reason this got me thinking is because I was recently reading a post on how ASR has affected married life, I dont want to directly point at people and insult them, I only read 4 pages and got so baffled and I closed the topic, but it shows how much fanatic there is amongst woman who want the man in their life to behave like ASR.

To be honest, I'd lie if I said I don't feel looney myself watching the romantic scenes, I love the scenes because I have seen guys like ASR who are unromantic and talk exactly like him, minus the dirty stuff he has said to khushi. ASR has a good side to him but they have failed to show it because the show is running very fast and there is no transition from one scene to another in the storyline (sorry going off topic) but my only concern is do people draw a line between what their prince charming should be or is?

Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 06 August 2012 at 2:45am

nonasiRockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Edit 06.08.12</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">There is crazy, border-line crazy and then there is downright insane.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">I understood what the latter 2 meant, when I came here.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Arisai here has explained the differences between a fan and a fanatic so I am not going to touch on that, just that I agree with what she said.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Most of us here are crazy, because well no one can deny watching Ar-Hi repeats.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Border line crazy is when you find there can be nothing wrong with the show ever, it's perfect, positive and everything is magical, unicorns exist, world is made of candies and Arnav And Khushi never hurt each other, everything is love.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Downright insane - (because I am incorrigible)</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Knock Knock</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">who's there?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Bhakt</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Bhakt who?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">ASR ki Bhakt</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Knock Knock</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">who's there?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Ghanta</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Ghanta who?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">ASR ke mandir ka ghanta</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Chappal</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Chappal who?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">ASR ke mandir mein no chappals pleej!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">I am crazy and I know it</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Just like BS ans SI are Sexy and IF knows it.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">Manorama is Sexy and only she knows it.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">And with this I am going to write a disclaimer because well how can I not,</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003399">PS: The above statement defines reality and reality bites. Resemblance to characters living, dead or made up in the head is purely intentional and offence should be taken, but nothing should be done about it, because I am a sorry ass.</font>

ME ji aap aagaye! I was this close to loosing it 'cause of your RES. LOL

Hai Devi Maiyya you summed up the three variation aptly! Ofc we're crazy, I mean we having a serious (semi) in an Hindi soap forum!

You know what we need? A nice spanking from the generally bitchy and all round jerk known as Life. Sigh.

I heart your disclaimer. In fact I just heart you. Period.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi.Euphoria.boyznakaMentalExotica

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnaavKhushi22

See I do agree that this is a show and so there is a fine line between reality and fiction, but the reason this got me thinking is because I was recently reading a post on how ASR has affected married life, I dont want to directly point at people and insult them, I only read 4 pages and got so baffled and I closed the topic, but it shows how much fanatic there is amongst woman who want the man in their life to behave like ASR.

To be honest, I'd lie if I said I don't feel looney myself watching the romantic scenes, I love the scenes because I have seen guys like ASR who are unromantic and talk exactly like him, minus the dirty stuff he has said to khushi. ASR has a good side to him but they have failed to show it because the show is running very fast and there is no transition from one scene to another in the storyline (sorry going off topic) but my only concern is do people draw a line between what their prince charming should be or is?

But we don't know these people in real do we ? They may not even utter Arnav's name outside this forum. An internet forum is a place where all of us can be and act in a way we wouldn't do normally. Another line to draw- How you are on the Internet and the Real you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702Neha435nonasi

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

ME ji aap aagaye! I was this close to loosing it 'cause of your RES. LOL

Hai Devi Maiyya you summed up the three variation aptly! Ofc we're crazy, I mean we having a serious (semi) in an Hindi soap forum!

You know what we need? A nice spanking from the generally bitchy and all round jerk known as Life. Sigh.

I heart your disclaimer. In fact I just heart you. Period.

LOL Life's right there bitch slapping us but we are too busy watching Arnav and Khushi love scenes by ismailvegamze on you-tube to realize it!

I heart you too

disclaimer: it's true! LOL

nonasiboyznaka

Go to top