Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Understanding The Craze - A debate (Page 4)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

Originally posted by moonlight99

I read a post by someone that they had declined a marriage proposal because she thinks Barun is perfect and the person she was supposed to marry wasn't like Barun even though he was a successful engineer. Confused

LOL seriously? Wow, they're messed up.

Just remembered something. "ASR is best husband in the world, mine just sucks". I'm sorry, I did not wanted to mention this but it just shows how seriously they take IPK. Really embarrassing!

A great post Moonlight! :)

OMG...like serious #Shocker

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adevEmerald--Chinnu-nonasiRockerchic.Euphoria.

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Sometimes they can give us more entertainment than an IPK episode.

I hope you're talking about my BFF...
Please be talking about my BFF.
She's so funneh, I wish we were BFFs ferrealsies. 

I think I laughed more reading the PANIC OMG DID THEY DO IT posts after Friday than I did during the entire previous week of 'comedy' on the show.

You know it sistah LOL

Bwahaha, don't lie Rafa, I bet you created a MID just to release your inner fanatic girl...which reminds me...people with MIDs...Fans or fanatics? Wink

Hahaa. I was expecting at least 10 gutter OSes from her, sadly I have seen none. Maybe I've just been really unfortunate and missed them all. Link me on the Twitzz if you see any ;)

Eeek, busted LOL Lol no, I don't have enough e-mail addresses. The jeej account we're writing the group FF on is linked to my personal one and I CANNOT TURN OFF THE NOTIFICATIONS!! :') 

And hmm, depends on why they're creating them.

If it's to post unpopular opinions without getting a herd of haters- cowardly fan.
If it's to comment on their own posts to try and bump their ignored post about Barun's sexy sexy bacne back up to the front page- fanatic. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiRockerchic.Euphoria.boyznaka

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
There is one thing that I forgot to mention here, and people can disagree with me.

When arnav does all the manhandling, people find it extremely hot, but would you as a girl like to be pushed around places? I do agree that its hot when he pulls her towards him or the hugs her forcefully, but when arnav pulled khushi's neck or forces her to do things that are a bit out of hand, that freaks me out more then looking romantic. So fans that find even forcefulness in a couple as being romantic and wish they were in khushi's shoes at that point is what I find creepy!! I have NEVER seen a post describing how people DONT like the rough manhandling, instead people love this sort of abuse. I agree its a show so we shouldnt be taking it seriously but I think its important to draw a line between how much a guy can force a girl

Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 05 August 2012 at 5:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adevmoonlight99Emerald-nonasiRockerchicOmNaMaSteOm

adev Senior Member
adev
adev

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnaavKhushi22

There is one thing that I forgot to mention here, and people can disagree with me.

When arnav does all the manhandling, people find it extremely hot, but would you as a girl like to be pushed around places? I do agree that its hot when he pulls her towards him or the hugs her forcefully, but when arnav pulled khushi's neck or forces her to do things that are a bit out of hand, that freaks me out more then looking romantic. So fans that find even forcefulness in a couple as being romantic and wish they were in khushi's shoes at that point is what I find creepy!!

Exactly. If people find such acts romantic or exciting, whatever. But it's weird when they wish they were in Khushi's shoes when ASR is behaving this way. That's whats appalling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99nonasiRockerchic

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
A wonderful debatable topic...but my coherance at this time is debatable ...hence holiding my place if intelligene or even a spark should revisit me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiRockerchicboyznaka

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Okay.. umm so what i think is, that there are many...umm what can i say "Layers" between Fan & Fanatic! Smile
There are some ppl who are fans! They like the show, and follow it everyday! 
Now after that, there are ppl who are obssessed with the "Show",
They like the show, Follow it everday, and come on IF and discuss about it! Now they defend the "Show" not the characters! Smile Some times there right, and some times, they're wrong. 
Then there are ppl who are obssessed with the "Charecters", They like the show, Follow it everday, and come on IF and discuss about the "characters" they post topics saying, Wow They're so cool, they're so Hot, and so on! They defend the charecters acting! Sometimes they're right, and sometimes wrong!
Now come to the "Lunatics". They love the show, Follow it everyday, and come on IF and discuss about the "characters" & the "show", Now the difference of all these are that Lunatics are mostly wrong becuz they only have ONE point of view! The actors are AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! The show is AMAIZNG AMAZING AMAZING! Wink

Thats all I want to say! Embarrassed
I guess im in the middle of obsession! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiRockerchic

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
It's okay to love Sanaya and Barun, it's okay to love IPKKND. But when it comes to such a point that you're starting to see things that aren't there (reference to the countless amount of times I've read comments saying that SaRun must be a real-life couple) it's worrying. I love the show, and it's become routine for me to watch it every day. & I do often revisit past scenes. But never will I say that this show is my life, that Sanaya and Barun are perfect because it's just not true!
I admit, I often write justifications for certain tracks going wrong, but that's because I want all the bashing to stop and for peace to be restored. I'll never say that I loved every single episode - the entire Swami track made me cringe & even temporarily lose interest in the show.
Fanatics are the people who start sending death threats or hate mail to the actors. Lines between reel and real are so blurred right now, it's ridiculous.
I know this comment doesn't flow very well & I may be making no sense whatsoever, but it is nearly 2am here! No offence intended to anyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-Neha435nonasiRockerchic

ra123 Groupbie
ra123
ra123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

You can expect to find a fair share of both species on any open forum. I want a venn diagram for this, cos there are Fans who at times lose it and crossover. And Fanatics who inspite of their extreme obsessions, will never cross the line. But I do believe that for every extremist, there's atleast 25 good humored fans which make the forum such a pleasurable passtime. Filter the ones that you don't agree with, cos after all every one has a right to opinion and whether they chose to use it or abuse its still is their volition.
To each his own and in Lennon's words: Let it be

p.s. I keep reading about personal attacks, I havent faced it myself so my 2 cents maybe hypothetical but nonetheless - I really have nothing to say to the attackers, but to the attackee - please ignore those, they are soo not worth it. Cos the moron exists to glorify the intellect and as per the law of equilibrium they have to coexist.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pdj_71Emerald-rainaMnonasi.Euphoria.boyznakaRockerchic

Go to top