Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Understanding The Craze - A debate (Page 3)

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Fan - a + u = FUN

Fanatic - Fa + Lu = LUNATIC

Problem solved LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pdj_71adevmoonlight99rainaMEmerald-sprinkle2-Chinnu-nonasiasha...MentalExoticaboyznakaSeerialLoops.Euphoria.RockerchicGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Res -
To be edited tomorrow! :)
Its a great post and lovely responses!

Edit-

People go way over the line with their feelings for this show! Sending hate mails for merely sharing their opinions here on the forum is something that I've been seeing lately here. These people are Fanatics. There is a very thing between reel and real and if you tend to mix them up, crazies take over!

Bashing Sana for saying Karan is cute, hate mails to Daljeet, hate mails to shehnaz( though I think it was merely an act for attention ) but if thats to be believed then this is immature, just cause Barun wasnt in a celebration pic -there was twitter war raging literally!!

One cannot afford to hurt REAL people over fiction. Thats just not done!! These actors are real people just doing their job! If you dont like something put it in a way that it gets through without hurting someone!

Poor Sana, had to hear things like she wasnt brought up well- that was THE limit !! You cannot make such comments for any human being yaar!! I wonder how can people stoop so low- its unbelievable!

Edited by Jameelah52 - 05 August 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiRockerchic

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I think the crazy detrimental fanatics are the ones that
  1. send hate mails to Daljeet because of Anjali
  2. The ones who want SaRun to end up together in real life...W*F is that about?
  3. The ones who send hate tweets to the actors of twitter because they happened to be hugging Sanaya or Barun is missing from a picture
  4. The ones who send hate PMs to the members if they don't agree with their opinions
  5. The ones to get personal with a member for the sake of SaRun
  6. I'm really sorry to say this line...but the ones who let IPKKND affect their marriage...Don't get it...craziness
  7. The ones who bash Pashmeen or Mohit

I'm a HUGEEE fan, and ofcourse I am a fanatic BUT would never intentionally hurt a REAL person for a REEL character...that is insane.

But having said that anyone who watches YT vidoes 24/7 and is on IF 24/7 is a fanatic. Every person on this forum is a fanatic because at the end of the day so many people make up posts either praising the show, bashing the show, saracasm on each episode...NO person who is JUST a fan would spend most of their life discussing a TV show. Even if it is bashing it or sarcasm. We are all fanatics.

EVERY single person who comes on IF everyday is a fanatic no matter how much we try to deny it. Even the people who think that they are cool enough and only watch the show cos they have 'nothing better to do' and think it's crap anyway. All of us we're crossed that line between fan and fanatic. We are all obsessed. totally.

But their are different types and levels ...their are certain people who fall into the categories above I think take the fanatism in an extreme manner.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pdj_71Mynenimoonlight99nonasiNeha435-Chinnu-SaRun.RockerchicGodhuliLogon

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangan

Fan - a + u = FUN

Fanatic - Fa + Lu = LUNATIC

Problem solved LOL

ROFL  Kya bhangu? serious debate mein bhi jokes LOL

...updated page 2

Edited by .Euphoria. - 05 August 2012 at 5:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinnu-nonasiRockerchicboyznaka

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Sometimes they can give us more entertainment than an IPK episode.

I hope you're talking about my BFF...
Please be talking about my BFF.
She's so funneh, I wish we were BFFs ferrealsies. 

I think I laughed more reading the PANIC OMG DID THEY DO IT posts after Friday than I did during the entire previous week of 'comedy' on the show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-blackdice1001-Chinnu-nonasi.Euphoria.boyznakaRockerchic

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

RC, a question...do you have love for debates...??  LOL

A Fanatic- Somebody who will continuously defend the object of her/his affection. Will never accept that that the object of affection can be imperfect. And will even go down to being spiteful and rude to REAL people for a REEL person. Even if the object of affection is declared to be flawed etc.  This person in other words will simply come across a delusional fool to other people #FacePalm

A Fan- Somebody who will graciously accept all the good and bad. Will put their points across kindly and debate. Will have both good and bad days when it comes to whatever they love. Whereas the above (fanatic) will never be able to enjoy themselves because people are going to continue criticizing whether they like it or not... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pdj_71moonlight99rainaMEmerald-nonasiRockerchic.Euphoria.boyznakaGodhuliLogon

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Sometimes they can give us more entertainment than an IPK episode.

I hope you're talking about my BFF...
Please be talking about my BFF.
She's so funneh, I wish we were BFFs ferrealsies. 

I think I laughed more reading the PANIC OMG DID THEY DO IT posts after Friday than I did during the entire previous week of 'comedy' on the show.

You know it sistah LOL

Bwahaha, don't lie Rafa, I bet you created a MID just to release your inner fanatic girl...which reminds me...people with MIDs...Fans or fanatics? Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arisai-Chinnu-nonasiboyznakaRockerchic

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight99

I read a post by someone that they had declined a marriage proposal because she thinks Barun is perfect and the person she was supposed to marry wasn't like Barun even though he was a successful engineer. Confused

LOL seriously? Wow, they're messed up.

Just remembered something. "ASR is best husband in the world, mine just sucks". I'm sorry, I did not wanted to mention this but it just shows how seriously they take IPK. Really embarrassing!

A great post Moonlight! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99nonasiRockerchic

Go to top