Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

One thing that is certainly different...

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
One thing certainly different between the IPK say all last year until Feb and the IPK we see now is:

I think the serial has somewhere stopped living the "moments" 
I really never was in awe of the story line; didn'  care much about it either. Nor did the basis of the serial itself ever boast of some social message. Or the base of the serial didn't contain any never-seen-before-never-heard-before kind of "story" 

What it did have was "moments"...LOTS of them...and they were lovely...

Watching some of the old scenes on YT, and the moments were directed and made really special (and of corz they had S and B's talent to rely on always!!). Take the Oo La la scene, or where K is saying sorry, or where K knows about Shyams truth and bumps into A and cries her heart out...or the scene where K is doing her traffic police act ..or when A is out of sugar and is given jalebi by K..or the character dheela scene...or the famous diwali scene...soo manyy of them...

These moments have become rarer now and the last one in a long time was recently-  when Arnav tried to block Khushi's way (after all the truth came out and everyone was distressed and all). It was that moment that was so welll captured and shot and enacted.

All the older episodes were made of moments more than the story itself...as in the moments captivated the viewers even more than what is going to happen in the track next..!! 

I wish someone at PH CVs Director team will take a note of this...they have a great talent at creating / shooting moments...holding that moment...

(Of corz the moments come out of some situation or coincidence...but that situation or storyline isnt what people fell in love with- at least not me!!) I never watched any IPK scenes to follow the story as such...or what will happen with character A B C X Y Z...

Thats why while now watching the old scenes...I dont even remember what the track was at that point...but those moments...are SOOO  enjoyable even today...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61jazzpreet1yyy2krish3kbtr

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top