Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Someone please enlighten me... (Page 8)

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkp1989

Main dono kar raha hun, tag IF me no way.
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

Confusion hai?

bete, pooch rahe ho ya bata rahe ho?

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000cc">Aur show ke baare mein baat kar rahe ho ya quotes kaise edit karte hai uski baat kar rahe hai aap?</font>

<font color="#0000cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">but i do want to know if I wish to reply to someone's response in a thread and want to direct a response to an individual, how would I do that? like in FB you could tag...so is there a feature to that effect here?</font>

thanks Vicky.(I presume that the real name)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vkp1989

Reksy Senior Member
Reksy
Reksy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

when u get the answers to all ur questions let me know too

im sort of confused after reading ur post

me tooOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsOmNaMaSteOm

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Hmmm...sum serious questions & confusions there huh?!!! LOLLOLLOL

once u r "enlightened"...kindly throw sum lightwa heres aalso...LOLTongue

Tongue

garima ji, dantmanajan ki ad hai kya, badi battisi dikhayi jaa rahi hai...

aap spot lightwa ki baat kar rahe ho? yahan toh poora disco ball ki zaroorat padegi enlightment ke liye? 
vaise bhi mujhse aur aapse zyada enlightment ki zaroorat Gautam buddha.. er..ahem ahem... Gautam hegde ji ho hai...naspite, aisi wahiyaat scripting karte hai, loopholes the size of craters on moon's surface...

yun toh kahavat hai ki"... nani yaad aa jaana" but IPKKNd mein ab sabko sab kuch "..dadi yaad karvayegi"LOL
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Ya u presume right. Myself vicky.

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Ya u presume right. Myself vicky.

ladke, daily soaps dekhte haiShocked???? wow! and u are 20 sumthing...unlikely but nice to know...

in my  immediate frnds and family circle ( girls and boys, aunts and uncles) nobody watches IPKKND and those who had to sit thru an episode because i forced them to, think I am mad.
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
My most recent question..based on more recent developments...

Anybody from Lucknow or been to Lucknow? Kitna bada shehar hai? Gupta's, Mallik's, Raizada's ( based out of Delhi per the show) all hail from Lucknow.

And Malliks and Raizada's are big name...And when tragedy strikes the affluent with fair amount of drama thrown in ( read people killng themselves, a wedding interrupted, folks being disowned) 

it becomes fodder for gossip for generations to come... Arnav's coup with Sheesh Mahal more recently ...the whole fashion show and converting the property into a  hotel must have got the tongues wagging on the past as well...

How is that Gupta's,  Mallik's, Raizada's can be blissfully unaware of each others existence when they are connected , deep, down and under -far better than any frigging 4G connectivity?

Not implying that a layman would know of  juicy bits of A lister's lives in their city but surely the names/ surnames should ring a bell to someone from the older generation at least...koi toh sira pakad ke dhoonde...itne saare loose ends hai...
fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Many questions you have raised are not properly answered in past episodes, GodHelpUs. The CVs were smart enough to leave a lot of the storyline incomplete in an attempt to make it interesting and suspenseful. I have a feeling that with the current track they will be addressing some of Arnav's past. So technically you might have to wait a while to have the big picture...that's something all dramas do nowadays. 

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_stardust

Many questions you have raised are not properly answered in past episodes, GodHelpUs. The CVs were smart enough to leave a lot of the storyline incomplete in an attempt to make it interesting and suspenseful. I have a feeling that with the current track they will be addressing some of Arnav's past. So technically you might have to wait a while to have the big picture...that's something all dramas do nowadays. 

@ fairy stardust..thank you.. that seems to be the general consensus...WAIT it is then Smile 

Go to top