Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Someone please enlighten me... (Page 6)

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Yup you got that right. One shot is basically when the writer is inspired by a particular scene in the show (or not) and they write a short story in just one part. FF and SS are slightly longer and more frequently updated.

I think I can give you better answers about IF doubts and etiquette rather than the actual show which is rather sad LOL
[/QUOTE]

LOLthanks dear.  

ek love story mein itna saara suspense/ mystery...

given the no. of times ASR has held onto khushi its more like there some mission afoot here...defying gravity and set Guiness world records for longest stares/ fixed gaze, interrupted kisses, palpitations + breathlessness+ heaving associated with near missed kisses or merely by physical proximities.

and if this were a jigsaw puzzle, there are way too many blocks missing as of now..the bigger picture of course is left to be unraveled with the passage of time...Time shall tell ..a story so convoluted that officers patrolling on CID will go into cardiac arrest.

One last question, what does the development team do? and how does one become a part of it? You need to be a dazzler or the likes to join the ranks?

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Hey !!!

Very valid questions.

I have observed one thing --IPKND team is wonderful in giving an amazing stand alone episode with good direction, acting, script and dialogues. However there may be sometimes some loose ends left with the past episodes and flow.
Also let me tell you one thing -- Sometimes the characters (and CVs too) develop selective amnesia. So if you are stating a few scenes and then concluding something do with a pinch of salt. There should be more than one scenes , (generally if it is a fact of the story, it would be repeated again).  Sometimes a blooper may misguide you ( something overlooked during editing).

My biggest doubt  is Do Khushi and Arnav hear Rabba Vey when we hear ? Once Khushi told when woken up from the dream "Bas kar Khushi. Sapanomein bhi Rabba vey?"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

@GodHelpUs 
Your user ID really describes our state. LOL Hopefully someone from Guls team reads your questions and provides us the answers. There is a lot of mystery in the show than "Pyaar" as in the title. For e.g. As per the will which Shyam makes, he is shown to be 27, which makes him as old as ASR. But then Anjali is older than ASR. So that makes Anjali older than Shyam? Too Confused. Confused
But now have decided to just sit back and enjoy ASR's wooing.

Age, time, and pool side ( entries+exits) at IPKKND..these are issues with a permanent Question mark hovering over them. Better to not challenge our grey cells trying to figure em outBig smile.

Sachin married Anjali who's 7 years older to him and then there are a 1000 other celebrity examples...so, if Anjali is older than Shyam its thanks to Star Plus's nayi soch...

You got me! The ID was indeed christened so, because of sheer frustration. I was exasperated with the idiocy on the previous show I followed and got onto IF so I could bang my head on its wailing wallsDead One thing led to another and here I am comitting hara kiriShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisOmNaMaSteOm

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_ipsi

this number of questions all at a time??...nobody has an answer to all these questions...we know somethng happened in the past but nobody knows wat xactly happened...we can only wish dat we wl gt an answer to all those questions as the show progresses...

kuch zyada ho gaya na??? post daalne ke baad laga mujhe..ke itne saare sawaal kar rahi hoon... sabne dande marne hai mujhe.. khair...ab tak itna toh clear ho gaya hai ki kisiko kuch nahi pata.. sab utne hi confused hai jitni ki main...that's some relief!!

OmNaMaSteOm

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jusah

Hey !!!

Very valid questions.

I have observed one thing --IPKND team is wonderful in giving an amazing stand alone episode with good direction, acting, script and dialogues. However there may be sometimes some loose ends left with the past episodes and flow.
Also let me tell you one thing -- Sometimes the characters (and CVs too) develop selective amnesia. So if you are stating a few scenes and then concluding something do with a pinch of salt. There should be more than one scenes , (generally if it is a fact of the story, it would be repeated again).  Sometimes a blooper may misguide you ( something overlooked during editing).

My biggest doubt  is Do Khushi and Arnav hear Rabba Vey when we hear ? Once Khushi told when woken up from the dream "Bas kar Khushi. Sapanomein bhi Rabba vey?"

Jusah! well pointed out..Thanks

True about the selective amnesia and the bursts of excellence we see in terms of scripting/direction/execution.

As for Rabba Vey, its hilarious aint it? Some doubt we haveLOL.. Just for a couple of days I had rabba vey as my ring tone. One of these days at work ( was on wi fi and sitting in the pantry area) when somebody tapped me and pointed out to pick my phone. And to think I was wondering why rabba vey was playing inside my head...as the guy who asked me to pick my phone was no ASR or even remotely close to that...

Khushi Arnav ka pata nahi mere toh kaan dimaag sab bajte hai, sapne mein bhi, jagte hue bhi!...

Once upon a time it used to be Maaahhhiii from Geet...

These days its Rabba vey...bas itna hi farq hai...pagalpanti aur sanity ke beech ki patli si dhaar hai..

Edited by GodHelpUs - 06 August 2012 at 3:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin70borregOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

Originally posted by sweet_ipsi

this number of questions all at a time??...nobody has an answer to all these questions...we know somethng happened in the past but nobody knows wat xactly happened...we can only wish dat we wl gt an answer to all those questions as the show progresses...

kuch zyada ho gaya na??? post daalne ke baad laga mujhe..ke itne saare sawaal kar rahi hoon... sabne dande marne hai mujhe.. khair...ab tak itna toh clear ho gaya hai ki kisiko kuch nahi pata.. sab utne hi confused hai jitni ki main...that's some relief!!

few things which are confirmed after alot of thinking hope it helps :

1) khushi's parents died in an accident & i have read some where & its seems its confirmed that arnav father was in that car which led to the accident (dont blame me if this is not true)
2) somehow the CV's want to blame khushi for arnav's parents death which i find beyond lame - the initial promos suggest that
3) i think do u low trps they have got the dadi thing in this week so we might get ur answer in the coming 2 weeks soon

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

few things which are confirmed after alot of thinking hope it helps :

1) khushi's parents died in an accident & i have read some where & its seems its confirmed that arnav father was in that car which led to the accident (dont blame me if this is not true)
2) somehow the CV's want to blame khushi for arnav's parents death which i find beyond lame - the initial promos suggest that
3) i think do u low trps they have got the dadi thing in this week so we might get ur answer in the coming 2 weeks soon

[/QUOTE]

hershey

point 1...nahi yaar , aapko kya blame karna..aapne thodi ye maya jaal bichaya hai..

point 2...its ridiculous that CV will find  a way to pin the blame of Mallik tragedy on Khushi.

point 3... yaar low trp's ka pata nahi, barring NK new entries haven't found favor with the audience , so why would CV gamble with that is yet another mystery... However, its true that the story now progress not merely in short bursts but keeping in mind the overall idea of uniting Khushi-Arnav in hate...If last years promo that's doing the rounds currently are any indication , the end of the contract period will spring more shockers than surprises.

we just have to brace ourselves for some of our very own "What the" episodesSmile

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
i have noticed something u dont seem to be getting how to edit the quotes

Go to top