GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Ancient Indian Culture thanks for the wishes
wish u too all the best for ur profession 

[/QUOTE]

whoa!!!! devi aapke charan kidhar hai??? aajkal jab zyadatar youngsters aise career chose karte hai jahan aagey chalkar dher saara dhan prapt ho, its a rarity that someone picks a subject like that to dedicate themselves too. kudos...

If only I had been wiser, held onto my grounds and to my frayed nerves, I would have been a journo today...life is but a lot of if's and but's...but then life is also about not regretting your decisions and simply learning from them...

If I ever get my ass to the KBC hot seat and I get a kostin on Indian culture, rest assured i'll have you by your phone side to bail me outSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xaffi

OMG by writting these question i am getting more confusing... I have no answer for these question...

Xaffi...its not OMG...more like ZAPPEDLOL!!

Yahan ulti ganga beh rahi hai...

Kis ullu ke patthe ne kaha tha ki doubts ko voice karne se ya likh lene se cheeze clear hoti hai???

Here I am, all worked up and  in knots.And for god measure promptly inviting others as well to hang themselves from the other end of the rope of this confused thread..Ouch
dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
@GodHelpUs 
Your user ID really describes our state. LOL Hopefully someone from Guls team reads your questions and provides us the answers. There is a lot of mystery in the show than "Pyaar" as in the title. For e.g. As per the will which Shyam makes, he is shown to be 27, which makes him as old as ASR. But then Anjali is older than ASR. So that makes Anjali older than Shyam? Too Confused. Confused
But now have decided to just sit back and enjoy ASR's wooing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsOmNaMaSteOm

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

this number of questions all at a time??...nobody has an answer to all these questions...we know somethng happened in the past but nobody knows wat xactly happened...we can only wish dat we wl gt an answer to all those questions as the show progresses...

GodHelpUs

adev Senior Member
adev
adev

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
-

Edited by kinavars - 26 January 2013 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsMsIPKKNDManic

MsIPKKNDManic Senior Member
MsIPKKNDManic
MsIPKKNDManic

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
As expected, I don't have answers to all of your questions, but I can answer one that hasn't already been answered Big smile

Originally posted by GodHelpUs

Has Khushi ever mentioned on the show how her parents died? Car accident? Caused by ASR's dad? Did Sr. Raizada kill himself out of guilt of having taken two lives and orphaned a little girl? 

Yes, Khushi has mentioned how her parents died - it was a car accident, however it's still a mystery as to what caused the accident. This tidbit of information was revealed much earlier on in the show in the episode where Arnav tries to apologise to Khushi. I gather, from what I've read on different posts, that there's always been speculation as to whether a Raizada has been directly or indirectly involved in this accident. Well, that still remains to be seen and maybe some more of your cobwebs shall be cleared with the introduction of this new Dadi! Big smile

Hope that helps! Star

GodHelpUs

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
nice post
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsIPKKNDManic

As expected, I don't have answers to all of your questions, but I can answer one that hasn't already been answered Big smile

Originally posted by GodHelpUs

Has Khushi ever mentioned on the show how her parents died? Car accident? Caused by ASR's dad? Did Sr. Raizada kill himself out of guilt of having taken two lives and orphaned a little girl? 

Yes, Khushi has mentioned how her parents died - it was a car accident, however it's still a mystery as to what caused the accident. This tidbit of information was revealed much earlier on in the show in the episode where Arnav tries to apologise to Khushi. I gather, from what I've read on different posts, that there's always been speculation as to whether a Raizada has been directly or indirectly involved in this accident. Well, that still remains to be seen and maybe some more of your cobwebs shall be cleared with the introduction of this new Dadi! Big smile

Hope that helps! Star

yes it does...shukriya! and a happy week ahead!

Edited by GodHelpUs - 06 August 2012 at 2:36am

Go to top