Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
If you know about it please inform or pm me  😉
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

Thanks Geethanjali, but I am still none the wiser.. 

So fan fiction is when folks write up stories based on ASR/ Khushi and the other characters , related or not to the current story line??

What does writing a one shot imply? Something like writing up one's interpretation of a particular incident and add on'es whims/fancies/predictions to it?

yes u pretty much figured that out
thank fully this is not a mystery as much as the show has become

lazyleaves thumbnail
the likes like SS stands for Short Story :) See I just answered a difficult question hence I will leave the easier once for others :D
DrNoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
all these questions will be answered when the drama ends, remember there are still things to come and secrets to unfold! patience, its a daily soap!😊
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazyleaves

the likes like SS stands for Short Story :) See I just answered a difficult question hence I will leave the easier once for others :D

🤣

zo_Ora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha...all ur questions r yet to b answered dear...we r waiting patiently...4 da much awaited past of Mr. Raizada...so im gonna grab a popcorn nd jst watch the show...coz CVs always gives us huge surprises...nd i jst dont wanna beleave any rumours or speculations...🤗
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Harshitha

i have seen the serial the start
seeing ur questions i dont think u have missed the epi rather the forum & its doubts which have confused the majority
post MU marriage everything is really confusing & no connection between each other

the Star plus website & the characters of the show have contradicted each other to an extent which causes more confusion

latest confusion would be does Dadi the new character know about shyam

Ah yes, loop holes, loop holes, this drama is full of them! And the viewers? Cofusionz ho puhleej!
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

seeing ur questions i dont think u have missed the epi rather the forum & its doubts which have confused the majority
post MU marriage everything is really confusing & no connection between each other

the Star plus website & the characters of the show have contradicted each other to an extent which causes more confusion

hmmm...me thinks you is right babes..instead of watching old epi's I did read  like a 1000 posts to get some idea of the story line... In retrospect, wrong choice.

maybe all those versions did compound my  pre-existing ignorance and has been building up as many questions in my head since then😕.

If dadi was in ashram  for better part of the last decade and ASR did meet her couple of times on nani's insistence; he wouldn't miss out on telling her something as imp as Anjali's marriage to Shyam.  Dadi will atleast know that Anjali's first near miss of a wedding  went kaput..so even if she doesnt know of Shyam, Anjali's mangal sutra and sindoor ( not to mention invisible nearing full term pregnancy😆 )should prompt her to ask about the damad ji...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
[/QUOTE=Harshitha]
Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

hmmm...me thinks you is right babes..instead of watching old epi's I did read  like a 1000 posts to get some idea of the story line... In retrospect, wrong choice.

maybe all those versions did compound my  pre-existing ignorance and has been building up as many questions in my head since then😕.

If dadi was in ashram  for better part of the last decade and ASR did meet her couple of times on nani's insistence; he wouldn't miss out on telling her something as imp as Anjali's marriage to Shyam.  Dadi will atleast know that Anjali's first near miss of a wedding  went kaput..so even if she doesnt know of Shyam, Anjali's mangal sutra and sindoor ( not to mention invisible nearing full term pregnancy😆 )should prompt her to ask about the damad ji...
[/QUOTE]

dadi is not mentally stable after the so called mysterious past
may be she does not know that anjali got married again
but then im again confused

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

🤣

Oye lazyleaves and Harshitha, badi hasi phoot rahi hai dono ki!!!

:chuckles to herself anyways.

promises to read up one OS and one FF to get a better grip on the issues...Any suggestions on that? Which is the best FF and OS around that one can read up as a quickie?