Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Future Track-- My prediction...!!! (Page 2)

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I m still Confused what will happen next.
Still i'm confused abt Mrs Indira Rishi Kumar part-2( as said by doc )
But i'm happy for Sumit at least CV's ko ye samajh main to aaya that he is the male lead and he also need some importance otherwise CV's use SF ki tarah hi treat karte the. So i'm Big smile as well as Confused LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-Cloudy.Night

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadk

I cmpltly njyd reading ur prediction shona and gettin to see d same happening in HD wud be a pleasure... Ur prediction is really a very positive one from all angles.. Truly wnt ds to happen.. It wud definitely bring in d much needed positivity in the show! Thnx a lot for such a gud prediction! Hope d CVs implement it!
the things which they are showing now, proves cvs has something bad in store for us Ouch i guess they could have taken the show in different way, as shona wrote shweta could have been a true friend sharing the pains of rishi, i dont want to see the mockery of marriage thing in the show, lets wish InShi remains forever after such hardships 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007adinats07Cloudy.Night

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

Nice post Shona , I hope this comes true and show will be lots of fun. But HD brings in negative characters. Show sometimes very negative and it is very difficult to watch. At least we will get to see Ricky Diwan. Some one calls him by his real name.his past life.I am just happy that we will see less of the Sharmas.I hope Scheta  is not negative character but fun loving just like Rishi.
hope shweta doesnt turns out to be negative, but expecting new entries exiting on a positive note is somewhat not in the history of HD, so i think at the end of the day they will turn out shweta also a negative character Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonie3

I m still Confused what will happen next.
Still i'm confused abt Mrs Indira Rishi Kumar part-2( as said by doc )
But i'm happy for Sumit at least CV's ko ye samajh main to aaya that he is the male lead and he also need some importance otherwise CV's use SF ki tarah hi treat karte the. So i'm Big smile as well as Confused LOL LOL
soni i m Cry after the episode Ouch
though mrs indira rishi kumar part-2 is revealed but the strategies of cvs arent yet clear to me, i mean i really cant figure out in which direction the story is going Ouch why cant they show something sensible and emotional between husband and wife, they have been again successful in spoiling the beautiful track which would have been if it was based on InShi relationship, but still i am positive it ll be only n only InShi in the end Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007liesl

Go to top