India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Future Track-- My prediction...!!!

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hii friends i am here with yet another post.. I am here posting after i heard abt the new entry in the show..!!

Here are my views Tongue

Asiya well i havent seen her work before so cant really comment but would  like to welcome her whole-heartedly and wish to see a great perfomance by her.. I hope her work is appreciated as well and it works for the show with increased trp..!!!

Many of us must have started the predictions, of the future track... My prediction with the new-entry would definitely b a love trio between Indira-Rishi-Shweta (i guess that's her name in the show)... !!

let see how these track actualy is planned but i am really happy now,  always wanted Rishii's/Ricky's past life to be revealed and i guess it the time we gt wat we wanted to.!!!

As for shweta's role is conecrened, i think it might be an important one.. we know the current scenario of Rishii, his state of mind... he really need some-one with whom he can share all his feelings  and who else it can be than ur best childhood one.. it will bee veryyy interesting to see how actually she cmes up and meets Ricky...!!!

Rishii at the moment is going through one of the most toughest situations--he  is confused what to belief and what not.. one hand is believes and trusts his wife so much .. but on the other side seeing his wife doing certain things of which he  has no idea but is hurting him... such is Rishi's state of mind  just having a  thought of his dreams of child shattering, then wen he will cme to knw bt his wifes Bt... !!!.(cant even imagine that scene Cry

he really needs someone... he really a moral support a friend cum support jisse woh apna dukh apnii pareshaaani share kare... and this can be beautifully shown between Rishii and shweta..!!!

Also i think dance competiton may b shown simulateneosly... one side see Rishii sharing 
all his problems and discussing all the issues with shweta.. we can also see Rishii (jiggy singh)
participating and dancing with Indira to knw wat the truth is..!!

Also possible, Indira in search of match for Rishii finds Shweta and wen she knw she is his best frnds would ask her to marry Rishii.. during this process they two too bcme frnds.. and Indira tells her everything why is is doing so.. this way Shweta knws both the stories and she will do her duty as a frnd for both that is unite and clear all the mu between Inshii..!!

I too wanna a see this new jodii to rock (as a friend of course).. akhir pyaar ke baad sache dost hii zindagii meii ahmiyat rakhte haii...
sache humsafar ke saath sacha dost b mil jaye toh zindagii ki har mushkil aasan ho jatii haii..!!!!

so wud like to see the best from these both..!!

so i guess it will really be an interesting track to look for and i hope cv's do handle it properly with good emotions..!!!

And one thing is sure at the end or i can say bcuz of shweta we will get to see a more
strong bond of Inshii as it has always been a record who so ever entered this show
(be it  a parallel-lead or a negative enrty) all contibuted to Inshi only.. they always happen to make this bond more and more strong ..!!!

So Inshii remains for ever Heart

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bharupzgalEarnshawratibob007karthik80aadkRasha4evaayeen-SUMITaholic-Heema22lieslJ.LOsjj23Pari117loveinshiCloudy.Night

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
My view point is somehow little different, i think there will be some point in their relationship when rishi will realize the truth of pregnancy that indira is least concerned abt her child and is preferring dance competetion over it, rishi as we know has a dark past, where he hasn't seen the love and care of a family, he never got love of a mother, concern of father, he hasn't came across the word family till he got indira, and his dreams will be shattered as soon as he will get to know that indira is not bothered about her own child, he will be shattered, shweta will enter as a friend who will support her, well i think in the end shweta will turn out to be the one behind all this BT stuff as i think, so we may witness some love-hate relationship between inshi. Just a pov hope i didn't hurt anyone

Edited by pari117 - 05 August 2012 at 5:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhaaadk-SUMITaholic-J.LOlieslCloudy.Night

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
shona nice prediction...Smile
i wish aisa hi ho...
inshi foreverHeart

Edited by J.LO - 05 August 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28-SUMITaholic-Heema22Pari117Cloudy.Night

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I cmpltly njyd reading ur prediction shona and gettin to see d same happening in HD wud be a pleasure... Ur prediction is really a very positive one from all angles.. Truly wnt ds to happen.. It wud definitely bring in d much needed positivity in the show! Thnx a lot for such a gud prediction! Hope d CVs implement it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-J.LOPari117Cloudy.Night

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Nice post Shona , I hope this comes true and show will be lots of fun. But HD brings in negative characters. Show sometimes very negative and it is very difficult to watch. At least we will get to see Ricky Diwan. Some one calls him by his real name.his past life.I am just happy that we will see less of the Sharmas.I hope Scheta  is not negative character but fun loving just like Rishi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgal-SUMITaholic-Pari117Cloudy.Night

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Nice predictionThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J.LOCloudy.Night

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

Nice post Shona , I hope this comes true and show will be lots of fun. But HD brings in negative characters. Show sometimes very negative and it is very difficult to watch. At least we will get to see Ricky Diwan. Some one calls him by his real name.his past life.I am just happy that we will see less of the Sharmas.I hope Scheta  is not negative character but fun loving just like Rishi.

Offcourse she will be nice & jovial. After all , she is friend of Rishi. Rishi's friends are always good. Remember Sanjay.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-Heema22Cloudy.Night

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
SANJAY !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Go to top