India-Forums

Navya
Navya

very good

banfasha Goldie
banfasha
banfasha

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
To all those who interfered in his life to much now u can see the result of this I am always against those ones who tweet them directly and say watever in their hearts they are also Humans but we really forget and ignored this we have very good gift for today itsss so hurting not becuse he deactivated his account but he was angry wid us and deactivated his account for all that crapness...
Some where I think has SMILIE told him regarding the tweets she recieve ??
May be...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssumer-Rashi-rashvinanyadiv96

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
nw no use of blaming those creepos, jinke skin bhains ki ho unhe kisi bi cheez se maro, lati ho ya zubaan ki teer, koi farak nahi padta..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malini6941banfashamomorockz

crazzymoon Goldie
crazzymoon
crazzymoon

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Yesterday there is a problem in my net connection. When today i.e., Monday morning when I opened the forum, the first news I saw was Shaheer had deactivated his tiwtter a/c. seeing this feeling too low.

Have u all see yesterday's sbs segment. On my POV the whole part of Shaheer and Sana's is that of well scripted one. If we saw an old friend there will be some excitement that was not seen in both of them. That shows for their news purpose, they showed the segment. If he is definitely excited about seeing his old friend, he may tweet us. He knows loyal fans are missing him too much. They will be happy to see him on their TV screen after a long gap. If he himself happy he will sure inform us well before to catch him. Being adarent fans of Shaheer, why this simple fact cannot be understand by his fans and bashed him for a silly thing. I had not seen any celebrity like Shaheer and Soumya who respect their fans a lot.

Even we cannot digest the fact Navya has ended. But they both lived as the character for more than 1 years; even it will be very difficult for them also as the show ended. Shaheer who wanted to spend his holidays with his family for a month return within 15 days. We did not know the real reason behind it. Again direct tweets, bashing him make him too low. How many celebrities are giving respect like our Shamya.  They had given a space for us, why we have to misuse it. Now see the result.

Again compelling to activate the account, I think is not a good thing. Don't mistake me for this. Even I opened twitter to follow Shamya and followed them first. Even now opening my a/c only to see their tweets. I think we are Interfering too much in their personal life. Even sending direct tweets about their personal life itself is not fair, but fans are sending direct tweets in selecting his career. We are just fans and not their decision maker. We can share our opinion, but cannot compel them. At this time it's better to leave him to take his decision, again compelling for anything is not fair. We cannot give assurance that he will not receive any direct tweets, if the bashers again do their jobs; again and again we are hurting such a kind hearted persons in our life. This is my opinion, don't mistake me for this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

banfashaAishwarjyaasihaseensweety71anyadiv96-Rashi-rashvin

banfasha Goldie
banfasha
banfasha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I agree with ur each point CRAZzYMOON 
u r absolutely rite that after seeing the last segment we couldnt find anything very special means there is not sooo much excitment on his face we have to understand the fact that everyone has his friends and life not always gose around loving a person look at ourselves how many friends we have than y cananot Shaheer have????
We have to be mature enough to understand this .
In my opinion we should not insists him too much to be back o twitter because bashers are always there to do thier job but yea we can request him becuz its human nature that we dnt do those things which are imposed to be done by us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anyadiv96

crazzymoon Goldie
crazzymoon
crazzymoon

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I know twitter is the only way we can communicate with them and the only way for them to share their views. From today morning beween my work tension, I have opened my twitter a/c 10 to 15 times, to see whether he activated his a/c and any update from Soumya. This is our fans mind set. I think we should give some time to them. They know how their royal fans respect them and love them a lot. Once their anger on bashers are gone, i'm sure they will come back for their true fans.
Already we missed Navya. Even that pain is still hurting me a lot. I cannot bear the pain of missing Shamya in my life. Feeling too low.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

banfashaanyadiv96

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top