AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
happy friendship day to MJHTians all over the world 🤗

Nikki nice post😛😳

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dii maine apko kaha tha please mujhe aur emotional mat karna...par aap ho ke manti hi nahi ho...so i am not commenting...

P.S all that i can manage to say is I MISS them very very badly
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Some shows make their place in our hearts.. and Live forever! MJHT is definitely on top of that type of shows.. 

There may be so many shows about friendship, gangs, fun in college.. But MJHT will always remain special😍  it is all  abt true friendship that continues to keep us hooked.🥳 Awesome post 🤗 . 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I really miss this show 🤔 The show got a bit disturbed towards the end.. naye log aagaye.. But no one can take the place of Samrat, Mayank, Nupur, Gunjan, Uday, Dia & benji.. No one!

Not even the season three with diff actors, they were all so amazing in the show & I seriously want the same cast in the sequel *sigh* I know that won't happen and I cherish those MJHT memories mingled with my college days..
DOSTI boley toh ... MJHT gang. Happy friendship Day to all MJHTians...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Awww! Love this tribute you made for MJHT & Love ya Nikki for that..🤗🤗🤗 thanks for the PM
aashizin thumbnail
wonderful topic nikki 🤗i miss mjht n gang's masti their love their friendship a lot i wish we could get back those days again   🤗  🤗 mjht has special place in our heart   🤗  🤗
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dosti bole toh... MJHT Gang ki Friendship❤️ 

The most bestest gang ever is our MJHT gang, our super 7- Samrat, Mayank,Gunjan,Nupur,Benji,Dia,Uday⭐️ 
MJHT defined the REAL meaning of FRIENDSHIP.. Sajan's friendship, SaYank, SaNu, Samrat-Benji, Samrat-Dia... their friendship with one another.. Its just these 7 for me.. will always be😃
There are so many Sayank friendship moments, all you mentioned nikki are my fav sayank scenes.. so m not mentioning them again here :P apart from dat i used to love wen very time these two guys seat together if any one has problem, for samrat's problem mayank gives  solution n for mayank's problem samrat gives a solution n this giving n taking solutions d most has happened during play track.. i used to love them seating n talking together n even teasing one another.. remember after holi in season 1 how samrat was teasing mayank🤣
I loved Sayank's 1st meet, the way princi said "mere do anmol ratan..ek samrat aur ek mayank" truly hamare do anmol ratan..samrat aur mayank😍
I loved Sanu too a lot... Their scenes were fab too.. d one nupur was sleepy n told samrat to pick her up to her class, n then nupur before leaving for ahemdabad told samrat to take care of gunjan, sanu talk before sheena's entry in canteen both questioning about gunjan n mayank, next day after samrat's realization when he wore white n nupur questioned saying its gunjan's fav color, in season 2 when samrat learnt she is their nupur both cried hugging each other...  
there are so many beautiful scenes of gang wid each other.. n those group hugs are y fav too😃 Though i adore samrat-purab, suhani-adhiraj n gang's friendship.. but still our 7 will always be special for me<3

No show or even movies or any other thing can define friendship for me as MJHT gang did.. our MJHT Gang's Friendship ROCKS⭐️

Happy Friendship day to all the MJHTians🤗🤗🤗

Nikki thanks a lot for this wonderful topic🤗🤗 u said each n every thing what i wanted to say, what i too feel about MJHT...

Dosti Bole Toh.. MJHT Gang ki dosti⭐️

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Lovely post Nikki...you said it all..👏

MJHT was, is and will always be very very special . The show beautifully depicted all the relationship.For me it has been very difficult to relate to most of the TV shows...lekin jab MJHT ko dekha to laga...ye log to hum jaise hain...was so easy to connect to the show and the characters...

Nikki ...I will like to talk about one relationship and that is of Mayank and his mom..I loved them to core...they were so adorable...and for me it was Mayank and his mom who attracted me to the show...I used to wait for their scenes and used to enjoy their scene so much...and the best part of their relationship was the FRIENDSHIP between them...and what a beautiful friendship... with so much of love,care,warmth and understanding..

MJHT so nicely depicted what a beautiful relationship is friendship and that there is friendship in every relation we share in life

Love MJHT
Friendship ho to MJHT Jaisi...!!!!!
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
your a 100% right when ever someone says dosti I think MJHT ❤️
I don't think this kind of friendship can be re created ever because yeh gang truly special hai 
and just like this gang the members of this forum are very special so happy belated friendship day to you all 🤗 no matter how many years pass i know we will always come back here remembering and cherishing the MJHT days ❤️
Edited by -CreativeSoul- - 11 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Lovely post Nikki...you said it all..👏

MJHT was, is and will always be very very special . The show beautifully depicted all the relationship.For me it has been very difficult to relate to most of the TV shows...lekin jab MJHT ko dekha to laga...ye log to hum jaise hain...was so easy to connect to the show and the characters...

Nikki ...I will like to talk about one relationship and that is of Mayank and his mom..I loved them to core...they were so adorable...and for me it was Mayank and his mom who attracted me to the show...I used to wait for their scenes and used to enjoy their scene so much...and the best part of their relationship was the FRIENDSHIP between them...and what a beautiful friendship... with so much of love,care,warmth and understanding..

MJHT so nicely depicted what a beautiful relationship is friendship and that there is friendship in every relation we share in life

Love MJHT
Friendship ho to MJHT Jaisi...!!!!!

@bold...that is the reason why i primarily started watching the show...Mayu and his MOM...they were ADORABLE and PERFECT MOM-SON DUO to the T
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awww this is wht i love in this forum...evn aftr two years whenvr i make topics esp on show related ones u ppl alwz gave such wonderful responses lik when d show ws on air...it feels awesome to c such wonderful discussions on mjht n tht too in my posts...feels truly happy & privilegd...luv u all...n like some1 said here...v all nevr get tired to discuss on mjht chahe kitne bhi saal kyu na beete...😊

once again thnx soo much n i will surely reply u all aaram se thru-out this week..🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I am a bit late in replying. Sorry for that😆
MJHT-It really gave me a new definition of friendship. MJHT means everything 🤗From love to Friendship, MJHT had it all😃 Being in MJHT forum gave me so many new & very special friends. One of them is you Nikki🤗 I am really Happy to have MJHT and all friends like you in my life🤗
A very (belated) Happy friendship day to all 🤗🥳