India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Happy now

annasweety IF-Rockerz
annasweety
annasweety

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I told u leave them alone par nahi always saying don't do this show or blah now we get result already we lost the show now somi and shah gone.he was saying that when ever he do something he will let us know but no don't we have some limits .tell me one if someone interfer in your personal life too much what u do ek already he was not feeling better &when ever someone come bash him or somi we just answer those ppl why don't you guys remember he said in Telly dost interview that someone trying to suicide how much he got hurt ab what we do accept for crying I want to make this post early I stop myself.sana gayi chole mein he know who is the true friend so why ppl in tland interfering too much I don't want to mention the tland here but enough is enough leaving the forum behinds everyone busy in tland only few ppl r here itna tu agar u guys spend ur time in the forum &comment daily to Indian forum ki ranking par shah&somi hote.Ghar ko chord Kar us mein khane mein chale gaye ab tu ghar lot aao Khein esa na ho ke ye ghar bhi na rahe.what we done think about it navya never ever teach us like that.guys it's a humble request for all of leave them all for much time plzzz plzzz if want them back so what we can do comments daily & bring them to top on ranking chart  I am 100%sure when they will see their ranking they will come back just give them time so for we only mission to bring them on top comments daily on the blog that Silla has created & on Facebook pages and try to come here daily and this home again home sweet home .Sorry guys I said too much if anyone is hurt I am sorry I said it this bcz ur all like my family &friend.They are our friends they will come soon u guys will see bcz they both can't live us love u all God bless u.wo upar wala sab thik Kar they ga just believe him sab apni dua mein un dono ko yada Karna or use ye pray Kar na ke keep them happy&healthly.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeturapunzelgirlhuma601Parmasonebanfashamalini6941Seenavassweety71-Divya.S-BinuShobaf.s.m-Rashi-rashvin..gracie..anyadiv96navya19--Royal--

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
much much needed post, thanq so much di.. they r in my prayers frm d day i saw them, even til nw i pray for anya nt nly shamya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seenavas

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I'm soo much agreed with you Di ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Seenavas

malini6941 Goldie
malini6941
malini6941

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
agree with each and every words that you wrote, fans should recognize their limits but unfortunately fans of shamya dont know where to stop, bashing shaheer and somya for anything and everything, blaming somya 4 shaheer feeling low, bringing in suri angle and start tweeting hate messages and to top it all the recent development is to request him so that he doesn't sign Mahabharat- heights of hilarity. For God sake, he is a matured adult he knows the right move for his career, before signing Navya did he organize a press conference with his so called fans and took their permission no na then why now. He knows what is good 4 him so stop guiding him, if you are a true fan you should respect him for his decisions and not tweet relentlessly about the pros and cons of Mahabharata. If you dont wanna see Mahabharata then dont see but lamenting over the fact and tweeting him is pathetic. shaheer is not a puppet- people must realise. Anyways we know how moody he is and going by the recent statistics of events i hardly see any hope of him returning in T- sorry for this pessimism but i couldn't help.
p.s.- people dont take blame on your shoulder and start creating chaos becoz i didnt point anyone, this was just meant for so called shamya fans who engages themselves in a bashing mood for trivial things- this is a lesson 4 them hopefully by now they have realised shaheer is not  your asset and  he deserves respect.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

banfashaSeenavasBinuShoba-Divya.S-

cheetu Groupbie
cheetu
cheetu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Very well said,
one more thing I want to add to this, cant Shaheer have friends, Sana and Smilie are his friends, people should stop bashing them, everybody in their life is incomplete without friends, so many times Shaheer has said he and Smilie are friends why cant people believe him, they still keep bashing Smilie. When he is still keeping in touch with them means they are his good friends,

Sorry if I have hurt anybody, pls stop bashing Sana and Smilie too, they are also humans, they will also be hurt with bad tweets and in turn Shaheer which we already saw ,
It was a cute SBS segment yesterday, saw Shaheer after a long time and he was also so happy with his friend, what was the problem with some people, they started tweeting we didnt want segment with Sana !! pls grow up guys, show maturity.

sorry again if this post hurts anybody.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeenavasClumsyIntrovert-Divya.S-

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
agree with u.
Seenavas IF-Dazzler
Seenavas
Seenavas

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged