bharti is next ? :( - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Aur koi hi jaye bharti na jaje...😭
No i also want her in this show till end😭
i want bharti to win the show as she is a non-dancer but here she proves that she can also dance...so she is the true winner of the show

Ravi is next, Bharati is making jhalak so much fun, so the makers too would want to keep her

If you want Bharati to stay, please go ahead & vote...thats what you can do...dnt crib about other actor / actress getting more votes...did somebody stop you from voting ?
she won go
as she is the jaan of jhalak

I think bharti has to go,if not now then after gia,ravi,but i want them to keep bharti as an entertainer of JDJ ,this is only way we can have bharti forever.
Shubh shubh bolo...I really hope she doesn't get eliminated. She is not an amazing dancer but she is hilarious and I'm one of those ppl who watches the show just for her and manish. 
I rely hope she doesn't get eliminated.. Love her !
we want bharti 2 stay till top 6 or 5
plz guys voter 4 her
I just love Bharti as a comedian...it is not an easy thing to make people laugh and her combo with Manish is total dhaasu and dhamaal...but you know what its time for her to go, coz among all the contestants she is the weakest link and I don't mind her staying till next 2 -3 rounds as well but not at the cost of some better performer bowing out