Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

NEW FF: Entangled love : Page-7: Happy Birthday Di (Page 7)

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi_47

Originally posted by .Dulcet

when this ff is finshed then i know u really ROFL
maybe..! nt the insides though.!ROFLROFL
we shall see ROFL

this sentence reminds me of kash ROFL though :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

...riya... Groupbie
...riya...
...riya...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
continue soon
lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Mady Di <3

Entangled love #2

As soon as we were out from the lift i looked up at arjun who was looking lyk he was going to kill me. "O my god save me please ! I want to work with him for this project. I might seem desperate but den I have to agree he is Sadu but HOT toh hai hi !" I thought grinning to myself.
Arjun and I settled in the conference room where arjun explaind me every minute detail to the project n the land he had bought for this one.

"I want this to be the best resort ever" he declared as he flipped on the lights n sat down on his usual chair. How do I know that it was his usual chair? Well cause it was the chair of the head . Like the head of the table at dinner table ! Stop thinking stupid things arohi" I said to myself.

"Well I guarantee It will be the best ." I replied him with an attitude and a wink.
" we will see" he retorted back.
" Anyways lets get back to work " he said in a sarcastic manner, 'like sarcasm affected me' I thought sarcastically and then laughed out loud at my silly and funny thoughts.

" if u are done joking around INSIDE ur petite head we may proceed! "he said

"Sadu" I thought and said "Okay" thinking this was going to b good for my already good career but I'm damn well not going to enjoy and den "opps "I said as I had thought the last part out loud.

"yes miss arohi we are not having fun here we are here to work", I just made a face looking at him which he ignored making me irritated.

The next two hours I learnt of the deep passion that Sadu had for his work n this was his dream project. I'm indeed going to make it the best for you sadu, only for u and then thinking 'why would I care for him?'. I just shrugged my shoulders and started to listen to arjun.

The mention of chocolate from his mouth I dont know on what context but I do know he said chocolate or something related but anyways it reminded me of dairy milk .

I needed one now to relive my stress I thought. His snapping of fingers at my face bought me back to earth from my chocolate world.

I don't like when people break my chocolate dreams.I made a sad face and sighed.

" Miss.Arohi you think a lot" he made an arrogant face at me. How dare he and den I remembered I made face at him sometime back.

Finally when we were done discussing stuffs, he asked me "u have a degree in interiors too ? Am I right?"

" well yes but how do you know?"
" well i'm arjun punj I know A-Z things about you !"
"like wise " i replied "so what? Is it a crime? I asked "shut up miss arohi", sadu replied back .
" listen n do not speak or think till I'm done"
"Well. I saw some of your work n i'm impressed I needed a good interior designer on my project well if my architect is doing my interiors den I have a deal for you ! We can become partners in the deal you do the designing for no charge n the resort is on our name ! We will be equal partners in profit n loss if any ! We only need to invest once den it's gona be the best deal you come across ! Investment wil b Half n your staff wil b also paid by us both. I give you 2 days to think talk your accountant n get back to me if it's a no den also our nly designing deal still stands." he finally completed.

" the deal sound good to me I will contact you back by tomorrow morning" I replied it's time to think again I thought.

I smiled at him n he gave me a faint smile back ! wow. Sadu can smile I thought.

While I was going out he followed me n dropped me to my car which was now repaired . I looked at him n he said "heels can b wore now they wont hurt if u are sitting " shit he had herd that . I smiled at him n sat in the car.

Sadu never ceases to surprise me. 1st deal den smile n now my car.

Going back to my hotel room i felt relief spread through me. The day had been full of surprises n shocks.
I changed into pajamas n sat on bed with my laptop hoping to catch up with my bestfriend back in India. It was 9pm here so it's 12 hrs difference so 9 am there she might b up or not . Damn let it be ill just check if she is on skype ! Yes to my surprise she sent me a chat request the same time I was going to ! Telepathy u see !

"Hie !" We both said at the same time !

"Whtz up? "She asked me
"Well my day was super bad " n den I told her about the whole of my day. N guess what she knew that that I say my thoughts loud sometimes. She broke into fits of laughter.

Then I made her Google arjun punj n we started drooling over that sadu.

" yes he is a sadu bt he can smile too" I told Aahana.

My brain was messing with him. Aahana being in fashion line owned boutiques in Mumbai n Delhi. She knew about deals n profit-loss I asked for advice from her n she gave me a green signal after talking to her I called my dad up n he said I didnt have to do but our company could which rohan my brother was taking care of but in arohi that is my name.

I liked the idea. Bidding my bye to everyone after I talked to mom, dad, bhai, Dadi, dadu n bua.

I lay back on bed. "Hmm if I agree with him it will be more than 6 months of torture rather than only three months as employe."

"but arohi."I start

" but arohi."I started talking to myself. "he is nt that bad.. he helped you arohi " I told myself.
" bt he smirks a lot giving his little meany smiles." I was in quarrel with myself all night .
"What should I do " I thought n thinking of that I fell asleep.

Next morning getting dressed in a plum colored wrap around dress with silver stilettos and silver hoops I went to his office straight in my rental car.

Going in the office I ran to the 1
st elevator which was only his I loved to irritate him n I knew this would irritate him a lot. Arjun punj u have got yourself into bad deal I thought and laughed out loud...! As I reached the elevator u saw him entering I followed behind him ignoring the whispers of employees standing for lift.

"I told u this is my lift " he said in a stern voice "arjun are u a small kid? u will fight over a lift?" I said trying to suppress my laughter . His face looked like someone had slapped him.

This was going to be every day routine now...! I thought. Giggling to myself.

"whats so funny?" he said. By now we were on the top floor his office floor.

As we walked to his office I replied "you" which I thought only I could hear but he heard it too and looking behind keeping his face stern he again turned back and I burst out laughing.

I excused myself from him to receive a call still giggling.

"morning dad" I said into the phone.
"umm yeah it's night there."
"y aren't u asleep already"
" yes that is a problem"
"I will have to find a flat who actually lets me rent it for a year"
"yeah i don't wanna live in a hotel for a year"
"I'll figure something out "
"yeah daddy, I luv u too good night I miss u too ",I said into the phone and that's when arjun took the phone form me.

"Mr.Sharma it's me arjun punj." he said on the phone. While, I muttered bad words to him. I barely knew him for 2 days he cannot talk to my dad! I thought almost making a move to slap him but what I heard made me go numb in my knees...!

please leave ur comments and opinions :D

Edited by mansi_47 - 16 November 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-dazedworldMyshaAlvi007Rimpi_kmhkritz4evermysticlovershreya_arjuhi--Anjali--zoya_naziya.vrshn.sreeja_rox.Dulcet

shreya_arjuhi IF-Rockerz
shreya_arjuhi
shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
many many happy returns of the day, god bless youParty
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Haha! I think the same as Shilpu! The Arohi is just like you mannu! And i believe by the end of this FF every single detail about you would be out :P :D
sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i love this Arohi...she is so crazy even in front of saduLOL 

I mean seriously she was thinking about dairy milk when he was talking about something importantROFLROFL

And the last part...oh MY what did Arjun tell her Dad that she became so shocked?????ShockedErmm ...i am too excited to read the next part asap...!!!Embarrassed

Loved this update...now is there any chance of getting the next update soon???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyblues

lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varshu_Karthik

Haha! I think the same as Shilpu! The Arohi is just like you mannu! And i believe by the end of this FF every single detail about you would be out :P :D
I should stop.riting shouldnt I ??
lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

i love this Arohi...she is so crazy even in front of saduLOL

I mean seriously she was thinking about dairy milk when he was talking about something importantROFLROFL

And the last part...oh MY what did Arjun tell her Dad that she became so shocked?????ShockedErmm...i am too excited to read the next part asap...!!!Embarrassed

Loved this update...now is there any chance of getting the next update soon???
kisi ka birthday paida kar. U might get an update LOL

Go to top