NEW FF: Entangled love : Page-7: Happy Birthday Di - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
great prologue mansi - congo on the new ff -
Yipee new ff.resd.will edit soon😉
Yeh Arohi kabhi apni man ki baat man mein nahin reh sakti... Does she have to voice out..😆

Superb start😊
Am already loving this Arohi...
plz do continue nt bcoz i liked the story but I want 2 no how much u like arohi ;)
omg omg i just cant rofling here...This Arohi is so very superb yaar!!!!🤣🤣 I mean Arjun ko kya sab suna di 1st meet me hi😆😆 And she was blaming high heels but still wearing them🤣

Loved loved the prologue yaar!!!!!! Isme tumhe koi kaise jhoota maarega yaar,it was so very awesum!!!!!!!!!😳👏

And yes do update soon!!!!Am waiting😉
Great Start 👏
Continue Soon😊
Nice start dear !!! reminded me of kmh1😳

cont soon😃
Rofl Mannu
Hahahaha first meeting in elevator n wo bhi arohi ki Bak Bak
Hahaha ye dono to ladte hi rahenge :)
Superb awesome start
arohi left me confused 🤣.. yaar why r u so confused and stressed and nervous 🤣.. ok i would be it also when i have to be infront of arjun 🤣.. and then she met him in the lift 🤣.. typical arohi did bak bak infront of her boss 🤣

great start better half :) .. loved it :) .. and love ure writin skills here :) arohis pov :) .. i really love it :) 

but this arohi thinks tooo much and then i HAVE to think much... this ff will be great and and idk 🤣

pm me u purepagal 🤣

love u :) 
Edited by .Dulcet - 11 years ago
Hey mansi ..nice start..loved the start..
Arohi blabbering abt arjun in front of him..rofl..i so wanna see the look on his face when he heard her say that..

Waiting for next update..
Do continue soon..