Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Okay im posting this after a lots of arguing i didnt wan tto post it,,,! but den it was her command ...so i did  it...!

Well I'm here with a new ff guys! I feel really good about this one!

Tel me if u want Me to continue! im not goin to rush this one..!

PLEASE ur views are very very important for me!

l

l

l

v

CHECK THE NEXT POST

Edited by mansi_47 - 16 November 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69cooljaya11mysticloverarunsunita_gmshreya_arjuhiArjuhi_kkAngel.KMH.AK--Anjali--zoya_naziyasoni4eva-_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.cherry227Arjuhisissreeja_rox.Dulcetmoonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF: Entangled love : Page-7: Happy Birthday Di" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

PROLOGUE...!

Oh I'm so going to get late. That arjun punj will never sign a deal with me never if I'm late. Today god y today did my car have to break . Arohi was practically running down the street so she could reach the punj industries.

Arohi Sharma.was India's best architect . She had her designed buildings India n now she had just had now successfully designed building Manhattan, New York. The opening was grand. All elites from India n abroad attended it. One of them was Arjun punj. He was the owner of punj industries. They had everything in company, Construction ,building, fashion everything he tried was successful. He was a Indian but born n bought up in Washington D.C.. Never visited India . He was impressed with her designs. . He had found arohi she was different n unique in designs. Arjun had asked her to cum to his office after a week for business. he wanted to open a resort in Washington DC too add to his chains of resorts all over world. Arohi had left good 2 days before hand to elplor the plce as she had neevr been to DC. But now she was running. Running to get to his office on time. and while running she was thinking Dam flats should also have formal chappals. cursing people whoh made heels which she loved but now she hated thim.

Whilst cursing herself or the maker of footwear under her breath she saw the punj industries. N she was in aww. N the very next moment she saw a cab pass By her. Dam she thought she could have taken a cab.

I'm a mad person . U keep on doing stupid things all the time. Why god me? I thought again.

Excuse me. I herd a voice Cumming from behind me. And that voice snapped me back to reality . Hell I thought again. Then without looking back I went inside . Looked at a mirror which was placed at the entrance. Good I thought to myself. Not a hair pulled out. Next I went to the reception. I was nervous like I was Cumming here for an interview not sinnign  a deal. Damit arohi she thought to her self. Now I'm going to act like a boss. I stood there thinking but this time I was thinking aloud. "Mam" the word bought me back to this world ." Oh yes" I snapped back. " mam arjun sir' s cabin is on the 5 th floor" thnx" I answered n left. I found the 1 st elevator n without hearing the people who were saying something I went inside. In fear of being late. Again I was thinking like an employee.

That arjun punj has got me on my toes. Who the hell is he to tell me nt to b late ? I'm as important as he is. We are going to b business partners.

While I was thinking this aloud again I didn't notice someone had entered the elevator and was hearing all this. Excuse me I herd a voice from somewhere  the same voice i ignored before. Yes I said without turning Backs." If u r done blabbering how bad arjun punj is can I ask u wht are you doing here?" " well in case you don't knw people use life to go either up or down! I replied him. " mam" he said in a sadu tone that I didn't like "this lift is for nly some people"

" okay then y r u using it?" I asked back " lady if u would turn around"

I turned around nly to see him. Omg I said all those things about him he herd . N again she said it out loud.

"yes I herd it ms.arohi" I was shocked I was dum I thought n this time I said it in my mind !!

_______****_______

guys give me comment and dnt throw chapples at me pleas for hammering ur head wid all my nonsense.

n this arohi is almost lyk me. n more of it you wil get to know if i continue..!

how was it? bored u guys to death? fingres crossed im hoping for a good response..!

l
l
l
v

CHECK THE NEXT POST..!

Edited by mansi_47 - 05 August 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy-Kmhphoo_12-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69pprerna18-Nili-dreamyworldarjuhi_kmhkritz4evercooljaya11arunsunita_gmshreya_arjuhimysticloverArjuhi_kkAngel.KMH.AK--Anjali--zoya_naziya-_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.soni4evapari_15sreeja_roxArjuhisis.Dulcetmoonkmh

purepagal

purepagal

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
guys i will be PM'ing form this account so buddy me Here..as i have ppl form other forums in my original account too ..!

l
l
l
v

CHECK THE NEXT POST..!

Edited by purepagal - 02 October 2012 at 11:34am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69-Nili-arjuhi_kmhmysticloverAngel.KMH.AK--Anjali--zoya_naziyasoni4eva.vrshn.cherry227Arjuhisissreeja_roxbrainychild92.Dulcet

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69-anzaeram--Nili-cooljaya11mysticloverarunsunita_gmshreya_arjuhiAngel.KMH.AK--Anjali--cherry227.vrshn.-_-PopCorn-_-soni4evasreeja_roxArjuhisis.Dulcet

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Awsum start n i already tld u dat dis story wl b fantastic. N no wondr u n dis aru r alike both love architecture. Btw my mehnat finally rang layi:-P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazybluesAngel.KMH.AKArjuhisis

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Awsum start n i already tld u dat dis story wl b fantastic. N no wondr u n dis aru r alike both love architecture. Btw my mehnat finally rang layi:-P
now hopefully ppl wil love it too..! *figures crossed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi_47

Originally posted by moonkmh

now hopefully ppl wil love it too..! *figures crossed*

definetly evry1 wl love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazybluesArjuhisis

MsFuzzybear69

MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

How can you bore us to death when you write so beautifully.

Can't wait for the next update.

Please do continue & also add me to your pm list.

Edited by MsFuzzybear69 - 05 August 2012 at 4:06pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top