When Dream Comes True..Pics - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

OH GOD WHY DOES NOT ARNAV SINGH RAIZDA EXIST FOR REAL ?!!! WHY ?! Why can I not HAVE HIM ?! WHY? Why ? . . . . 

Thanks JS for making us re- live the super sexy , gutterilicious, arhilicious and of course romantic week  πŸ€— . . ( still crying btw . . .)
Wow awesome post Sidhu...
Thanks for all the lovely pics... Thank u sooo much
lovely pic..all r awesome..arnav..i love u dear...ur so hottie...
I will be honest...I did not read the whole post of yours, but MAN THE PICS YOU HAVE POSTED!! I am commenting just because you have put soo much effort in this thread!! Thanks for posting all the pics in here, I am sure this topic is interesting, I will try to read it once I will have more time...!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by navman

Ohh Jyoti lovely n amazing post Arnav-Khushi ruthna-manana. I enjoy a lot reading ur post. Awesome pic, what a caption. You really got talent in giving a romantic U turn to the episode. That's why I really love ur posts. Wish CV's could hire u for the dialogue, they are mind-blowing. πŸ‘

Really loved them all, I went to Arshiland while reading, it seems such a beautifull n romantic love story of Arshi. πŸ˜³

I enjoy the bro-sis relationship post. And that white kurta pajama kills us. He looks so so so hot in that, in fact he looks hot in any dress. πŸ˜³

Finally Khushi got some new outfit on raksha bhandan. Loved all the gifts given by ASR n Khushi dream comes true. Wish that 2nd teri meri comes true someday. πŸ˜‰

Nice n complete summary of the week. Keep it up dear. Appreciate ur hardwork. Love u. πŸ˜Š

Thanks for making this post n sharing with all Hotwa deewanis πŸ€—
ur Welcome Navi and Thank you soo much for leaving such a lovely comment and complementing me about dialouges I write ..that's just sweet of u..calling me that good Embarrassed
Thank you soo much for it.
very true Hotwa in white Kurta pajma kills us..very hot..
Loved Khushi's sari..wish she can wear sari more often.
Brother sister bonding just Loved it
Par Abb Dadi ki entry aur uske antics ko kya naam deπŸ˜†
Jyoti, that was a awesome post..I loved reading every caption and the story telling was hilarious...you should have included that last part where Arnav was looking at her in the morning after the hug and finished that story saying yup finally they attempted something😳...leaving it to our imagination...

Girlfriend you really have a talent for coming up with hilarious comments...πŸ‘...Loved it...Thank u sooo much for ur PM...
thumbs up
your post was awesome!
Originally posted by Soloperson

Jyoti, that was a awesome post..I loved reading every caption and the story telling was hilarious...you should have included that last part where Arnav was looking at her in the morning after the hug and finished that story saying yup finally they attempted something😳...leaving it to our imagination...

Girlfriend you really have a talent for coming up with hilarious comments...πŸ‘...Loved it...Thank u sooo much for ur PM...
Thank You..for leaving such a sweet comment..I glad u liked it and u r right should have done it..would been good one 😊
Thank you again for nice complement πŸ˜› ...and ur always welcome..ur comments means alot to me 😊
i am floating in heaven.. πŸ˜
aaj mei upar.. aasma niche...
aaj mei aage.. jamana hai piche..
tell me oh khuda.. y is barun such a hotwa..
shud i die or shud i only faintwa... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by crazzyhrt

i am floating in heaven.. πŸ˜
aaj mei upar.. aasma niche...
aaj mei aage.. jamana hai piche..
tell me oh khuda.. y is barun such a hotwa..
shud i die or shud i only faintwa... πŸ˜†
nice one 😳