Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] (Page 9)

ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03nitikajaiswalindian_beautyArnav90

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
They have a Great Chemistry and touching boobs "huh!". I have to watch it again but India is a country with highest population in the world with 1.5 billion ppl so whats a big deal about it.   Even if they did while dancing, its nothing in compare to what happens in the movies and lot of other shows. It should not look vulgar. The only thing I noticed was when he touched her, it was grabbing her hands to go to next lift that they did right away.

Let me go watch it again. Both of them rocked the floor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Vulgar? How?

I did not see anything in the performance that was vulgar so I am not sure what your talking about? Some people are saying that he put his hand on her "chest".

I mean you were saying it as if he aggressively grabbed it. FIrst of all, I did not see him grab her chest. I saw one part where he put his hand on the side of her...u know. But Its almost unnoticeable.

Its really not a big deal. Ive seen worse. ON Jhalak too!

Edited by DIDfan89 - 05 August 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03indian_beauty

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
It was not vulgar intentionally but the wrong balancing out and moves made it so...
Its awkward to watch all this on dining table...with family
I still couldnt get why he got 30...Confused...we have seem much perfect execution of contemporary...

PigBenis

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT

Tongue
Originally posted by z_dand

Dont you guys feel Karan Moheena's performance was too adult for Indian Television? I dont understand how they showed it unedited & without blurring.

BTW...I am not taling about the nature of the dance but a particular thing that Karan did, hope you understand!
 issey jyada humney DID mai dekha hai now indian audiance ko habbit ho gyi hai ye sab dekhney ki  ,atlest mohina ne kaafi kapdey pahney they DID  mai to itney kapdey bhi nhi miltey LOL  vesey bhi aajkal daliy shows ke har second scene mai hero shirt utaar  detey hai   family ke saath beth ke jab vo dekh saktey hai to ye  to ek song hai , item songs 24 ghantey issi indian tv pe chaltey rahtey hai   ussey to bhot kam tha ye  TongueWink

Agree with youaaj kal toh iss tarah k performance common hain aur Bharati toh har epi mein kuch na kuch vulgar comedy karti hai like in yesterday vo toh kabhi point out nahi kiya...
Cmon people grow up its 21st century...

Edited by Arnav90 - 05 August 2012 at 10:43pm
nomadsoul Senior Member
nomadsoul
nomadsoul

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
2 words..

GROW UP! Wacko

P.s btw what's that 'particular thing' that caught your eye? Tongue

mini03

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
arre baba...toh shampa ne bhi aise hi kapde pehne the uss dance mein jahan dono ko first time 30 mila thaLOL Not a big deal.

But yeah even I was a bit uncomfortable watching KW performance but TBH I loved it. He was good though not a 30/30 performance but yes he was good like really.

PigBenis

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@TM..agree with u..i felt uncomfort while watching their performance...
and whatelse can i expect from this gal 'mohena'...Thumbs Down

and for this performance they dint deserve 30 marks... Ouch
Remo is always biased towards Mohena...In DID also he was praising her for her below average performances...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index