Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Moheena Performance[DT NOTE PG 13] (Page 7)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by z_dand

The problem here is that, ppl are blind fans. I am sure some ppl might not have seen the performance completely! Nobody commenting on this said that it was a bad performance. I never said that he intentionaly touched her wrongly...my whole point was that COLORS should have blurred that out! If Dirty Picture cant be shown on TV, how can you show this? [According to US/UK censorship standard kissing or bed scene is 15 years or above but touching breasts or genitals is 18 or above...simple]

baap re baap

kaahan ki baat kaahan per le gaayi

ur reply is mking it seem like po*n

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I noticed those brush ups but I dont think it was to be censored or anything... It was accidental and they will take care of such things next time...
If such things ate to be censored how about GC standing on Shampa's butt in one performance or Isha's teen ka tadka which blatantly showed threesome/cheating... How about the nasook" kids or morality then???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nitikajaiswalANNMT-Chandramukhi-indian_beauty

spatel310 Senior Member
spatel310
spatel310

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Don't think the brush ups were all accidental. The last two at 1.51 and 1.56 seem playful on his part - definitely will increase the TRP's for these kind of performances. 
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
umm I've seen the performance more than 10 times & I don't think there was anything vulgar in it... And if there was anything like that they would ve edited it..colors is a family channel & they know what to show to their audiences.
It wasnt vulger, it was sensual and based on the
song, it had to be...
Kudos to KW and Mohena to pull off being all sensual and passionate, that means they have done what they should , he's done his job - if he hadnt then i can see many ppl going it wasnt sensual or passionate .
He deserved a perfect 30 & he got it :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitikajaiswalsonia1000indian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
first of all i think the dance was awesome and everyone did amazing!Clap

the TM stated that the dance was vulgarity but the song itself is an passionate and intense songs, the song itself demands passion, obsession, craziness, wildness then what is wrong with karan wahi performance? if he had not touched her, kept distance from moheena and played don't touch me type of dance then he would have gotten low marks for sure b/c that is not what the song is about.

and about grabbing her private spot then let me tell you i have seen in zara naach ke dekha where one of the girl performer grabbed her partner very private spot while she was down and trying to reach his hand but she grabbed the wrong part! mistakes happnes, this is a dance where you get one chance and sometimes in the moment of dance you do some crazy stuff! i am not defending anyone here b/c i don't see why karan wahi will need to be defended when he did everything right.

well done karan wahi and everyone elseClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000indian_beauty

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
ok program is about to start and will comment if I see what you are saying. Now I will be specifically looking for it which normally I won't have. Leave comment if I feel this was not appropriate.
preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Just watched there was nothing wrong such as valgurity. It was great performance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Nothing "mature" in it i dnt understand what u mean o.O

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index